*Author

Nadrin

Just Evil https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22296.msg283394#msg283394
« on: March 04, 2011, 10:50:46 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 6u3 6u3 77e 77e 77e 77e 7di 7di 7di 7di 7dm 7dm 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7ds 7ds 7ds 7gl 7gl 7tb 8po

Um... what to say?
Mostly for t50. CAN GET A THREE TURN WIN. <--- if you get lucky and get the right cards first turn :P, usually a dragon + 2 destroyers. otherwise, it'll do 4 or more. Susceptible to phase shields, but 'splode!

The ? is the mark, just copy that code and paste it in and  your mark will be switched to fire. Ta-da!
Strategy
Play gemfinders, cremate. Play MP's, cremate those too. Play novas for +quantas. Priorities: Dragon, then Destroyer, then MP. The rest are extras, play as you can get them out. If needed, cremate a physalia over an MP
[22:45:41] xn0ize: Nadrin
[22:45:50] xn0ize: your deck is just damn evil

^-- Says a lot :P

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Just Evil https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22296.msg283399#msg283399
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 10:56:20 pm »
I understand your reasoning behind including the Supernova, however I had tried a similar build when I created my first Cremation/Novabow and found that simply running all Nova worked more efficiently.  Main reason being that it's a terrible feeling when you can't play 2 Cremation/2 Nova/1 Cremation + 1 Nova to set it off, and in a T50/PvP atmosphere this is absolutely crippling to your chances of winning.  I would suggest doing the same here by running 4 Nova, 0 SN.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline xn0ize

• Reputation Power: 12
  • xn0ize is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.xn0ize is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • IT IZ A ME, X NOIZEY.
  • Awards: Championship League 3/2015 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2014 1st PlaceWar #4 Winner - Team DeathSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Just Evil https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22296.msg283400#msg283400
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 10:56:42 pm »
hey hey, no credit for reviving your deck? as i said before, i always make decks better , or make them * kapoof [ aka fail ]*
^^ using this for t50 now :p

@willng3
you ain't  getting the snova all the time, but untill you do, you got those 2 quanta, you must immolate things, quick. and there for you will have the quanta.
i believe that he shouldn't trade the SN for nova.
:death Trials 4# Blonde too strong.
Team :death War - 1st place

CL 2/2014 1713 points, 1st place.
Team Air War 9#  :air :air :air

anything
blarg: Nadrin