*Author

Aleraskio

Re: Fire Lance sudden killer (work with no ungrade) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6758.msg79547#msg79547
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2010, 03:23:02 pm »
I'm trying this deck unupgraded and I have to report that i skip even ferox paradox osiris (plus the other that was indicated). And with the other "piece of cake" you have to be lucky... for example if u start with only one shield it is only luck, who knows where are other shields...

So this deck suffer from card like steal, explosion, black hole, momentum... as creator said it's focused only on few FG

But I really hate this luck factor... I'm trying it adding 4 SOG because they work like a shield in the first phases of the game (in the beginnin we hope play against weak creatures). So u can suffer more damage... in some cases it's also convenient brake the chain of shields because u are shielded by your own HP (but it depends case to case... u have to evaluate it carefully).

Next step... what about adding upgraded sundials? They cost 0 and grant u an ulterior turn (and if u have shards on field it allow you to increase your hp, read more defence). But I still haven't they so... I have to wait to say if them work well :)

Now I'm play with this deck
Code: [Select]
5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 7dk
It's a little bit different but skipping a lot of FG I collected a lot of electrum in a short period of time: if u win u do it in less than 25 turn, the game is simple and fast (and a little boring too :)). Versus, with a rainbow u have to stay more concentrate on game and use permanent ability (more mouse click in a turn) and often u have to recur to Ethernity to win... you have to play more over 25 turn.

twinsbuster

Re: Fire Lance sudden killer (work with no ungrade) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6758.msg80923#msg80923
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2010, 09:14:38 am »
one question:

do we need to skip Octane if we have reflective shield & nova in opening hand?

I think we have to spend more than 3 firebolts on thier Eagle's Eyes
and our Fahrenheit will be destroyed in a few turns

so can we beat Octane?

trytry3335

Re: Fire Lance sudden killer (work with no ungrade) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6758.msg111009#msg111009
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2010, 02:48:07 pm »
That won't work vs octane. He will destroy Fahrenheit, like you said, and will kill you with creatures before you get enough fire quanta to kill him.

twinsbuster

Re: Fire Lance sudden killer (work with no ungrade) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6758.msg111025#msg111025
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2010, 02:59:11 pm »
I'm trying this deck unupgraded and I have to report that i skip even ferox paradox osiris (plus the other that was indicated). And with the other "piece of cake" you have to be lucky... for example if u start with only one shield it is only luck, who knows where are other shields...

So this deck suffer from card like steal, explosion, black hole, momentum... as creator said it's focused only on few FG

Very seriously, you shouldn't skip ferox and paradox. They're pretty easy. Maybe you just got bad luck a few times.

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Fire Lance sudden killer (work with no ungrade) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6758.msg113970#msg113970
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2010, 01:05:04 am »
It's nice - I'm having a bit of bad luck today, so I only got 5 of the easy gods and got 5 of the skip ones. Overall, I got - Paradox, paradox, paradox (o.O) elidnis and destiny killed.

It relies on a little luck, that's true. a few times, my shield chain broke - and the other one was 1 draw away. Obviously, it gave me quite some hit, but I survived and got the other shield. It broke again, but by that time I had a nova + sundial, fixing the chain.
It's a nice deck to play with - it doesn't needs THAT much attention, but it requires the attention of you not accidentally breaking the shield chain yourself.

If you get lucky, you can hold onto the shields for slightly longer then 18 cards - I got till 14 cards against paradox, but I only had 5 hp left, so I was forced to start playing the shields.

The longer you hold onto the shields, the bigger the chances that the chain won't break. Because of that, SoG's are nice to have so they not only keep you alive, but give you a better chance of having a better shield chain. Unfortunately, I don't have the SoG's - yet. - But the deck still works.

What can be annoying are a few shields come repeatedly (happened once), few burning pillars in the first turns (but it will be fixed late - game) and nova in the 5-  lower cards of the deck.

Overall, I think it's pretty nice that a deck un-upped like this can farm a few fg's to get more money to make FG decks that can kill all - or almost all, since I doubt there's a deck that can kill all FG's..-  Fake Gods.

twinsbuster

Re: Fire Lance sudden killer (work with no ungrade) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6758.msg114043#msg114043
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2010, 03:24:34 am »
In fact I don't use this deck now, because it made me get rich. :)

I know some variations about 1-2 Electrocutter instead of Fahrenheit to higher the win rate.
Since Electrocutter can stop momentum, it opens the opportunities to some FGs. It also stops Pharaoh and FFQ, which mean you can hold your shields much longer.
6 fire lances are enough anyways in the very late game and Fahrenheit only faster the game in most situation.

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Fire Lance sudden killer (work with no ungrade) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6758.msg114269#msg114269
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2010, 01:40:20 pm »
Lol.

Actually, this deck doesn't needs the fahrenheit - I don't have one but still use it and have o.k results.

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Fire Lance sudden killer (work with no ungrade) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6758.msg118176#msg118176
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2010, 08:22:30 am »
interesting idea,most of the time i use firebolt for t50 but never thaught of using it against fg,i'll test this  :)
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

Xelax

Re: Fire Lance sudden killer (work with no ungrade) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6758.msg118705#msg118705
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2010, 01:54:39 am »
I've found Osiris practically impossible- he's got too many momentums. With 1 SoG I found I had to use three fire bolts just to stay alive. Maybe with 4 I could ignore the damage.
I've removed the Sundial and added two Fire Storms. It costs 10 quanta, but with the amount of creature clearance, it can save you more than one turn- my first win with Gemini was because I destroyed 6 of his Phase Recluses early on.

Other than that, it's a pretty awesome deck. Thanks for the idea

twinsbuster

Re: Fire Lance sudden killer (work with no ungrade) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6758.msg118739#msg118739
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2010, 02:47:15 am »
I've found Osiris practically impossible- he's got too many momentums. With 1 SoG I found I had to use three fire bolts just to stay alive. Maybe with 4 I could ignore the damage.
I've removed the Sundial and added two Fire Storms. It costs 10 quanta, but with the amount of creature clearance, it can save you more than one turn- my first win with Gemini was because I destroyed 6 of his Phase Recluses early on.

Other than that, it's a pretty awesome deck. Thanks for the idea
actually I beat Osiris with the unupped build, but not quite often
with an early Fahrenheit, , you can kill him with only one weapon and use all 6 fire bolt on his momentum creatures.
with the upped version you also have the SoGs
if you use electrocutter instead of Fahrenheit, you can simply lobo the momentum creatures. (can beat Gemini also)

anyway FireStorms can be a good try to save you from breaking of shields chain

stripe1000

Re: Fire Lance sudden killer (work with no ungrade) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6758.msg119678#msg119678
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2010, 04:03:57 am »
I would like to know how to deal with osiris using this deck.  I either get beat up with momentum damagers or i blow too many fire bolts killing them and then cant finish off the fg.  The deck is in the easy cake list but it just seems to be a no-go for me so far.  I guess I have to get lucky with the weapon but even then his weapon has momentum too.  I dont want to bog the deck down with rain of fires or permenant destro for one deck so I guess I'll have to keep trying to get lucky draws on that one.  I still think it should be in the 'difficult' grouping though

kobisjeruk

Re: Fire Lance sudden killer (work with no ungrade) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6758.msg119798#msg119798
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2010, 11:20:20 am »
switch fahrenheit with lobo, that should help you with Osiris and many other FGs. you only need 6 bolts to the dome so having fahrenheit doesnt really help anything. at least lobo can do a little bit of creature control (mainly to shutdown momentum'd and growth creatures)

heres my current decklist :-

Code: [Select]
4vj 5lg 6rn 6rn 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dk 808 808 808 808 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80e 80e
(I modified it with -1 Sundial, +1 Electrocutor to have a better chance at getting lobo early)

anything
blarg: