*Author

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Can Haz Moar Drawz? (FG Rainbow Reloaded - 1.24-1.25) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11062.msg443218#msg443218
« Reply #132 on: December 29, 2011, 02:19:26 am »
I rebuilt this deck, and must admit that I had forgotten the crazy and fun it is playing with any mod of it.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline oblivion1212

• Reputation Power: 5
  • oblivion1212 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Shard Farm
Re: Can Haz Moar Drawz? (FG Rainbow Reloaded - 1.24-1.25) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11062.msg443269#msg443269
« Reply #133 on: December 29, 2011, 09:43:25 am »
nice necro... no, seriously i've been dying to see updates to this thread...

ever tried bonds + sancs instead of sogs? :o

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Can Haz Moar Drawz? (FG Rainbow Reloaded - 1.24-1.25) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11062.msg443334#msg443334
« Reply #134 on: December 29, 2011, 05:14:20 pm »
nice necro... no, seriously i've been dying to see updates to this thread...

ever tried bonds + sancs instead of sogs? :o
Yeah 3 sancs and 3 bonds, and a single mitosis in case I get an anoying creature as a mutant base or skele rewind, or simply mitosis the elf in case it comes quite late and you want fast spawning.
Also, considering that this deck was built before the rewind skeles update, I made it with 3 graveyards so I can mutate and rewind in the same turn.
2 permafrost and an improved fog, no sundials and firestorms, add 2 PA for the weapon and shield.
Fun granted.

I have just made a 40 card mod with 6 SoSes, AWSOME! The only problem is having to discard useless weapons, sometimes.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Can Haz Moar Drawz? (FG Rainbow Reloaded - 1.24-1.25) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11062.msg445569#msg445569
« Reply #135 on: January 05, 2012, 03:55:02 am »
I am currently using this deck when I'm tired of grinding and wanna have some fun with FGs.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52n 52n 52n 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u6 6u7 6u8 74b 74b 77i 77i 7am 7am 7gp 7gp 7k6 7k6 7k6 7n0 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q8 80h 80h 8ps

SoSes are not needed because the funny stuff comes with the mutant army and rewinded skeles. BE instead of pulvy because at the end Eternity is more needed and maybe still wanna destroy some permanents like shields, bonds hourglasses, etc. Having 5 Hourglasses you will get at least one soon. Having to discard 1 or 2 in mid-late game is not important. It also makes the deck PC proof. Mirror shield does not worth a space in the deck unless a Mind Flayer is added to remove some momentum (Great adition BTW, even with a 3rd quintesence). 3 boneyards to have early skeles. Remember the deck was first designed before the rewinding skeles buff. Win rate is just amazing. Although the games are pretty slowy building, it totaly worth it!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 08:39:39 pm by Chapuz »

Offline Gocubbies1212

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Gocubbies1212 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Gocubbies1212 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Proudly took 4th place in CL 2010
Re: Can Haz Moar Drawz? (FG Rainbow Reloaded - 1.24-1.25) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11062.msg445574#msg445574
« Reply #136 on: January 05, 2012, 04:00:58 am »
I am currently using this deck when I'm tired of grinding and wanna have some fun with FGs.

52n 52n 52n 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u6 6u7 6u8 74b 74b 77i 77i 7am 7am 7gp 7gp 7k6 7k6 7k6 7n0 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q8 80h 80h 8ps

SoSes are not needed because the funny stuff comes with the mutant army and rewinded skeles. BE instead of pulvy because at the end Eternity is more needed and maybe still wanna destroy some permanents like shields, bonds hourglasses, etc. Having 5 Hourglasses you will get at least one soon. Having to discard 1 or 2 in mid-late game is not important. It also makes the deck PC proof. Mirror shield does not worth a space in the deck unless a Mind Flayer is added to remove some momentum (Great adition BTW, even with a 3rd quintesence). 3 boneyards to have early skeles. Remember the deck was first designed before the rewinding skeles buff. Win rate is just amazing. Although the games are pretty slowy building, it totaly worth it!
do you think its better than Intosis? O.o
[02:20:36] jmdt: i think gocubbies will win the underworld tourny
I failed to account for the gocubbies factor. - Boingo
I like to make flying weapons decks.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Can Haz Moar Drawz? (FG Rainbow Reloaded - 1.24-1.25) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11062.msg445577#msg445577
« Reply #137 on: January 05, 2012, 04:06:57 am »

As I said, I use it when I am tired of grinding and wanna have some fun. I gain score and win cards, Instosis is just faster.
I rebuilt this deck because I really miss the timebows age.

Offline Gocubbies1212

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Gocubbies1212 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Gocubbies1212 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Proudly took 4th place in CL 2010
Re: Can Haz Moar Drawz? (FG Rainbow Reloaded - 1.24-1.25) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11062.msg445584#msg445584
« Reply #138 on: January 05, 2012, 04:29:53 am »

As I said, I use it when I am tired of grinding and wanna have some fun. I gain score and win cards, Instosis is just faster.
I rebuilt this deck because I really miss the timebows age.
ohh, ok. gotcha :D
[02:20:36] jmdt: i think gocubbies will win the underworld tourny
I failed to account for the gocubbies factor. - Boingo
I like to make flying weapons decks.

Offline UnderneathTheLens

• Reputation Power: 10
  • UnderneathTheLens is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.UnderneathTheLens is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Can Haz Moar Drawz? (FG Rainbow Reloaded - 1.24-1.25) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11062.msg453684#msg453684
« Reply #139 on: January 28, 2012, 03:15:34 am »

Maybe I'm doing something wrong (doubt it) but I'm having a really hard time winning a single game.

1st game: Dark Matter: every time my light quanta hit 3, he BH'ed. Once he got out a gravity nymph, I knew it was over.
2nd game: Lionheart: Otys at bottom, all creatures quinted. Couldn't do anything but try to stall.
3rd game: Lionheart: Quint came early, but Otys came the turn his scarabs reached 5 hp.
4th game: Lionheart: Same Story
5th game: Dark Matter: BHBHBHBHBH
6th game: Neptune: Couldn't draw a quint, but it wouldn't have mattered. He had 3 Abyss crawlers, 1 squid, and 1 eagle eye.

Obviously, I'm having some bad luck with the false gods I get, but nevertheless, I don't think this type of deck is that effective anymore.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Can Haz Moar Drawz? (FG Rainbow Reloaded - 1.24-1.25) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11062.msg453690#msg453690
« Reply #140 on: January 28, 2012, 03:21:42 am »
Dark matter is beatable when you get a single Sanctuary.
Neptune is absolutely beatable, just quint an Oty and then the druid.

It seems you are forgetting that many (MANY) times you will have 3 or less cards in your deck and will start rewinding a cheap creature to prevent decking out, while making a mutant army. Before that, you can always rewind skeles to make common creatures.

Offline UnderneathTheLens

• Reputation Power: 10
  • UnderneathTheLens is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.UnderneathTheLens is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Can Haz Moar Drawz? (FG Rainbow Reloaded - 1.24-1.25) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11062.msg453968#msg453968
« Reply #141 on: January 28, 2012, 05:36:13 pm »
O yea I agree that once you get out skeles, your unstoppable (almost). With this deck, I'm just having a lot of trouble setting up in time.

anything
blarg: Chapuz,gocubbies1212,DarkGDude