*Author

Durzo88

Durzo88's FG Deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7406.msg80983#msg80983
« on: June 03, 2010, 12:06:38 pm »
Let me know what you think.

This can easily beat Destiny Elidnis, Ferox, Fire Queen, Gemini, Incarnate, Miracle, Neptune, Osiris and Paradox. Will win half the time against Chaos Lord, Dark Matter, Divine Glory, Graviton, Obliterator, Scorpio and Decay. Never won against Dream Catcher,  Eternal Phoenix, Hermes, Morte, Rainbow and Seism.

I enjoy this deck because there are lots of different combinations to use with the cards. If you can get a quinted Anubis out then you can make all your future creatures invincible. Combine this with FFQ and Druid to make a constant supply of invincible mutants. There is also the standard bonewall, graveyard, fire storm combination for instant army. Use that alongside empathic bond for healing. Otyugh is creature control. Gravity shield can almost single-handedly beat some gods (Osiris and Elidnis).

The way games seem to go with this deck is you spend the first half defending yourself, there are a large number of defense cards here to keep you going until you can lay out some of the combinations above. Eternity to avoid decking out. This deck is very weak against gods with good perm control.

Oh, and when you win with this deck, it's 99.9% chance of mastery.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u0 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u6 717 71b 71b 749 74b 77f 7am 7am 7ba 7ba 7do 7do 7k2 7km 7km 7n3 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q7 7q8 7t9 7t9 80d 80d 80d 80h 80h 8ps
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 09:31:02 am by willng3 »

Qohelet

Re: Durzo88's FG Deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7406.msg81007#msg81007
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 01:01:52 pm »

First: use deck code (brown icon)

My tips:
-2 SoD (are SoD's good in your FG deck?)
-2 sundials (do you need all 6?)
+2 PA (or enchant artifact)
+1 electrum hourglass (3 is too few, imo)

Durzo88

Re: Durzo88's FG Deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7406.msg81043#msg81043
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 02:12:39 pm »
First: use deck code (brown icon)

My tips:
-2 SoD (are SoD's good in your FG deck?)
-2 sundials (do you need all 6?)
+2 PA (or enchant artifact)
+1 electrum hourglass (3 is too few, imo)
The SoDs are really only there until i can get some more SoGs. They are helpful though for survival at the beginning and for increased money at the end, including mastery.

The sundials are a great defense for early on if the FG get's a rush out, particularly against gods like Miracle.

I've tried enchant artifact and it helps, but because i have so many permanents that i rely on it doesn't make a huge difference.

I used to have 4 but my Time quanta is stretched enough in this deck, particularly if i want to get anubis out and quinted as soon as possible.

Thanks for your views :)

Lluis83

Re: Durzo88's FG Deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7406.msg81051#msg81051
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 02:21:38 pm »

Hi. First of all, nice deck! :) I have give it a try, only 10 games and now I am 5 wins 5 loses, one win against Scorpio and other against Dream Catcher:)

My suggestions are to -1 Feral Bond. One is enought, it is only useful in midgamr- lastgame, and with 2 you draw it too early. Also I will put two quantum towers and quit two supernovas. If you can play supernovas in firsts turn is great, but also in the games played, until a had 2 entropy quantums spended some turns and I have to discard a card in hand with supernovas.

I am not sure about Shard of Divinity, well it's supposed for the combination with Miracle. In the games I have won I ended with 140 life points, and they give you 140 electrum and this is cool:) hehe

About the Gravity Shield, is the first time I use this card and it helps a lot vs some of the goods.

I also not sure about Dissipation Field, maybe can be useful in midgame when you have few HP points , because early game doesn't work, and also when you have the board under control, it is not necessary.

Greetings and good luck.

Durzo88

Re: Durzo88's FG Deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7406.msg81071#msg81071
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2010, 03:05:28 pm »
Hi. First of all, nice deck! :) I have give it a try, only 10 games and now I am 5 wins 5 loses, one win against Scorpio and other against Dream Catcher:)

My suggestions are to -1 Feral Bond. One is enought, it is only useful in midgamr- lastgame, and with 2 you draw it too early. Also I will put two quantum towers and quit two supernovas. If you can play supernovas in firsts turn is great, but also in the games played, until a had 2 entropy quantums spended some turns and I have to discard a card in hand with supernovas.

I am not sure about Shard of Divinity, well it's supposed for the combination with Miracle. In the games I have won I ended with 140 life points, and they give you 140 electrum and this is cool:) hehe

About the Gravity Shield, is the first time I use this card and it helps a lot vs some of the goods.

I also not sure about Dissipation Field, maybe can be useful in midgame when you have few HP points , because early game doesn't work, and also when you have the board under control, it is not necessary.

Greetings and good luck.

Hi, thanks for trying out my deck. can't believe you beat dream catcher! i always give up xD

Yeah you're right about a lot of that. There isn't much need for 2 Bonds, but can be helpful when you're trying to get mastery.

Again you're right about the towers and novas. I've found it can be an issue when you draw too many novas early and not enough towers, i'll try that.

The shard of divinity was really to replace the fact i don't have 2 more shards of gratitude. they do however help get you more money when you get mastery.

gravity shield is great against some of them, blocks a lot of the stronger creatures in the game.

Dissipation field is purely used as a late game card when you have more quanta coming in than they can damage. use it early and you just lock yourself down (can still save you for one or two turns if you've been rushed and need a different shield). I use it later on when i've got control of the field to ensure i take no more damage and get my elemental mastery at the end.

Lluis83

Re: Durzo88's FG Deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7406.msg81107#msg81107
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2010, 04:23:04 pm »

To win Dream Catcher, when he have a butterflied critter, you have to hold permanents in hand, and when you have the hand full play it at all, and with some luck you can have your quinted before he have killed you.

Maybe if you quit one feral bond and put a Jade Shield it may be better, because Jade Shield is excelent against Dream Catcher, Octane, Decay, Eternal Phoenix (he can't use fireballs and half the damage done by phoenixes) and helps against a lot of others as intermediate shield. Also helps against Fire Queen. Ferox, Elidnis, Scorpio(block puffys), Incarnate,Morte.

Durzo88

Re: Durzo88's FG Deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7406.msg81713#msg81713
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2010, 10:47:37 am »

To win Dream Catcher, when he have a butterflied critter, you have to hold permanents in hand, and when you have the hand full play it at all, and with some luck you can have your quinted before he have killed you.

Maybe if you quit one feral bond and put a Jade Shield it may be better, because Jade Shield is excelent against Dream Catcher, Octane, Decay, Eternal Phoenix (he can't use fireballs and half the damage done by phoenixes) and helps against a lot of others as intermediate shield. Also helps against Fire Queen. Ferox, Elidnis, Scorpio(block puffys), Incarnate,Morte.
yeah i've considered Jade Shield, problem i have with it is that life quanta is in demand for quite a lot of the deck, would definitely be easier though if i removed a bond. thanks

blarg: