*Author

Offline firaroTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • firaro is a Spark waiting for a buff.
1hp Divinity Rush [arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65019.msg1269562#msg1269562
« on: October 11, 2017, 06:42:15 pm »
It has come time for my first deck submission. For your perusal i humbly submit:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 6u3 7dp 7dp 7dp 7ee 7ee 7ee 7km 7km 7km 7km 7km 7mt 7mt 7qb 7qb 7qb 7qb 7qb 809 809 809 809 809 809 8pq

It seems the majority of bronze is 1hp decks now. In order to take full advantage of this i have set out to build a deck capable of not only killing it on the first turn, but also boosting my health as much as possible in that one turn in order to squeeze every last drop of electrum out of them. I find this deck to be much more fun to play than one which just drops some damage then done.

The strategy is rather simple. First skip every battle which isnt very low HP. Then once in the battle if you can use a card then use it (dont worry about singularities) with one exception: immolation/cremation should only be used if you have 2+ creatures out, it might be tempting to use it and hope the precog/SoBr will give you another creature but it's not worth it. And remember that immolation/cremation don't generate quanta when used on singularities, so no point in bothering.

One thing to consider is putting a holy flash in there in case they damage you, i found i get damaged too infrequently for me to think it's worth it but you might prefer it. Be aware though that the supernova is very sensitive to deck changes so if you alter it significantly then it might stop being worth it.

The semi-upped version:
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 5f9 5f9 5f9 5l9 5l9 61p 61p 61p 61p 61p 61p 7ee 7ee 7ee 7km 7km 7km 7km 7km 7qb 7qb 7qb 7qb 7qb 8pq
It's almost as good as the fully upped version. And really there is never any use to upgrading the immolations, but also no downside to doing it.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 12:38:30 am by firaro »

Offline Manuel

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeCard Design Competition - Help Wanted WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Competition - ChampionSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 1hp Divinity Rush [arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65019.msg1269574#msg1269574
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 03:56:44 am »
with 148 hp i get 166  :electrum
with 100 hp i get 134  :electrum

get 148 hp is also not so easy, since with sobr u got only 2 cards and after the first sobr u can't draw anymore;  i am decently quick at playing, but for playing the deck require at least double of the time than playing 1 only card; faster battles, more battles, more  :electrum, more spins, more special spins, more score

is a nice idea, but like 500hp em decks, is totally not worth to be played rather than a normal 1 hp farmer like dams photon sopa/shard golem/ all 0 costs cards

Re: 1hp Divinity Rush [arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65019.msg1269592#msg1269592
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 04:14:43 pm »
with 148 hp i get 166  :electrum
with 100 hp i get 134  :electrum

get 148 hp is also not so easy, since with sobr u got only 2 cards and after the first sobr u can't draw anymore;  i am decently quick at playing, but for playing the deck require at least double of the time than playing 1 only card; faster battles, more battles, more  :electrum, more spins, more special spins, more score

i find the majority of the time i spend per battle is in the game starting up (coin flip and all) and in the spins afterwards, it doubles or triples the time the game says it took though. But it's not really doubling the time it takes. You may be right that it's not worth it or a neutral effect on electrum generating speed, but i find it much more fun and if it is less effective it isnt a big difference.

For the sobr if you win the coin flip then the first sobr is like a precog and then subsequent ones dont work, however if you lose the coin flip then you can use all 3 to great effect sometimes. i measured the effect and found the SoBrs on average increased drawing more than the precogs do in the deck.

thanks for the feedback

Offline Manuel

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeCard Design Competition - Help Wanted WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Competition - ChampionSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 1hp Divinity Rush [arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65019.msg1269594#msg1269594
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 05:27:52 pm »
Spoiler for Hidden:

first match was 1 click ---> space and win, 4 seconds
second match was 7 clicks ---> space and 12 seconds (and i got an optimal hand, 1 ball 2 nova 1 snova 1 sod and drawed a second sod and played super fast)

in both games i started first, i am posting this simply as proof for what i say in the first post
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 05:31:44 pm by Manuel »

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: 1hp Divinity Rush [arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65019.msg1269595#msg1269595
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 05:30:55 pm »
Yeah sadly Manuel is right. This is a supercool concept and well built, but over a long period of time will yield less :electrum per hour. Cool deck though.
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

Re: 1hp Divinity Rush [arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65019.msg1269596#msg1269596
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 05:31:56 pm »
first match was 1 click ---> space and win, 4 seconds
second match was 7 clicks ---> space and 12 seconds (and i got the best hand, 1 ball 2 nova 1 snova 1 sod and drawed a second sod and played super fast

in both games i started first, i am posting this simply as proof for what i say in the first post
That is basically the same result as what i had switching to this deck. I'm just saying finding a 1hp deck takes time and the coin flip takes time and the spins take time. And as such that 4 second game took significantly longer than 4 seconds total. So the 8 second increase isnt as big of a percentage as those numbers might suggest.

Yeah sadly Manuel is right. This is a supercool concept and well built, but over a long period of time will yield less :electrum per hour. Cool deck though.
Thanks. Probably right that it is slightly less electrum per hour, sadly.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 05:36:42 pm by firaro »

Re: 1hp Divinity Rush [arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65019.msg1269601#msg1269601
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2017, 12:34:51 am »
It was all too much speculation for my tastes. i wanted hard answers as to which was better. So i tested it. I spent 30 minutes grinding with each as fast as i could. I then at the end of that sold off any cards i had gotten from spins. The other deck did win, but not by too much, here are the results:

my deck:11,506 :electrum in 30 minutes
other deck: 12,300 :electrum in 30 minutes

That means my deck got 93.5% as much :electrum as the other deck. Though this was a relatively small scale test. So due to random chance might be significantly off the true value, but shows they are very close.

The deck i compared mine to:
Spoiler for Hidden:
6rj 6rj 6rj 6rj 6rj 6rj 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 809 809 809 809 809 809 8pt

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: 1hp Divinity Rush [arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65019.msg1269602#msg1269602
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2017, 12:57:45 am »
I think a more important aspect is that spins are basically a waste of time in this type of grinding.

I did a 10 minute test skipping all spins and got to 5900 :electrum
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline CactusKing

• Reputation Power: 11
  • CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I eat shriekers for breakfast
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 1/2018 2nd PlaceCard Design Competition - Rule BenderSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: 1hp Divinity Rush [arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65019.msg1269605#msg1269605
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2017, 10:50:39 am »
It was all too much speculation for my tastes. i wanted hard answers as to which was better. So i tested it. I spent 30 minutes grinding with each as fast as i could. I then at the end of that sold off any cards i had gotten from spins. The other deck did win, but not by too much, here are the results:

my deck:11,506 :electrum in 30 minutes
other deck: 12,300 :electrum in 30 minutes

That means my deck got 93.5% as much :electrum as the other deck. Though this was a relatively small scale test. So due to random chance might be significantly off the true value, but shows they are very close.

The deck i compared mine to:
Spoiler for Hidden:
6rj 6rj 6rj 6rj 6rj 6rj 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 809 809 809 809 809 809 8pt
Were you spinning after each match? If so did you include the profit from the cards you won (assuming they were sold)?

I use a similar deck to the one you compared yours to, code in the spoiler below. There is never a situation where it can't kill a 1hp deck first turn, and the holy flash allows you to EM even if you lose the coin toss and your opponent hits you first turn. By grinding with this in bronze league, quitting if the enemy has high hp, and only doing special spins, you can reliably make 30k :electrum in an hour. I'm working on getting in depth statistics on this deck but I'm happy to share with you it in the meantime.
Spoiler for Hidden:
5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 7js 7js 7js 7js 7js 7js 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 809 809 809 809 809 809 8pt

If you don't want to upgrade holy flash (fair enough -it's mostly useless, especially 6 of them) it can work just as well with upgraded RoLs which everyone has and/or light mark to fuel holy light.
I spilt my blood against the :earth
         Just to see the world in colour.

blarg: