*Author

Active members:
kulssung(1) Avenger(1) Flobs(1) Richie(1) Cisco(1) Auhm(1) RedRevive(1) assassim(1) diviad(1) Wolfunit(1) Zac33333(1) Kamietsu(1) national_killer(1) ivalmian(1) kilava(1) Laxaria(1) joostyjuice(1) Fan of Rainbows(1) Reasoner(1) macgawel(1) Jumbalumba(1) Mrd3ath(1) MrBlonde(1) Tiedemanns(1) Rahlious(1) DaElf(1) Deep6er(1) Richy_Rich(1) got a wish(1) Jack D.(1) Hong Kong Villian(1) megaddar(1) Alyzia(1) vaen(1) Powerfrog(1) Lex(1) petercat(1) Frz(1) Zeru(1) darkfrogger(1) Mashimaro(1) askuriel(1) jtsarnak(1) massentropy(1) ahniwa(1) coinich(1) sinez(1) monkeytc(1) Rastafla(1) Patrick(1) loudog(1) Levgre(1) supimrichard(1) DietSnapple135(1) wassd13(1) Olidot(1) Brackets(1) dimondghost(1) Marvaddin(1) salsaheaven(1) Captaincatharsis(1) Gemelli(1) coRex(1) sixzerotwo(1) Shinigami679(1) o0Dinasty0o(1) Diadem(1) name1op(1) Qohelet(1) Robotocracy(1) erixe(1) Cronos988(1) 132jh(1) Dm1321(1) nite(1) Firefoxx(1) VeXuS(1) Midknight226(1) tristan(1) Ge0metry v1.2(1) xxxdeathxxx(1) wespebbles1(1) guy_fawkes(1) 1chase1997(1) Grantilis(1) foyra(1) The Raven(1) miniwally(1) DRROXO(1) RockTheHouse777(1) chadsky(1) LootPinata(1) bakanek0(1) Chaosnake(1) cookiepirate(1) Mantriel(1) kevinlaid1(1) hermantheowl(1) icer816(1) darksamurai(1) primarycolors(1) geekz_always_win(1) Panurge(1) 2004030(1) Mastermind79(1) theloconate(1) loran(1) ropo(1) accerat(1) BatCountry(1) gord42(1) Cgnu02(1) puppy33333(1) iglidich(1) zzz123(1) Shrink(1) pkubighead(1) VayeDarkfire(1) Lluis83(1) amber0101(1) Rodolfo(1) omegareaper7(1) nautilus-inkpen(1) etphonehome(1) Thiefboy109(1) Selvaria(1) fralarz(1) riraito(1) purewater156(1) willng3(1) vidurkhanna(1) ForgottenSoul21(1) ninetyfools(1) alboboy4444(1) Mallyce(1) ralouf(1) Chapuz(1) Absol(1) moosemunch(1) bobknows(1) Shyna(2) antara(2) BadWolfskin(2) DaMisa(2) bongoz(2) Seamless13(2) czah(2) Evermore(2) SushiP(2) xdude(2) Silence_011010701(2) Sastrugi(2) tylaris(2) Letter_K(2) Krzysiek K.(2) Urthor(2) Obscured(2) HorooIchigo(2) Drawckab(2) Paulussss(2) driwee(2) ninjak80(2) RageOfTheFallen(2) michael168(2) Kazeshini(2) Ayabi(2) RavingRabbid(2) Johnny COMBAT(2) elsfire(2) Darer(2) mrkeki(2) nilsieboy(2) thraexis11(2) agdhar(2) Ifailgood(2) ishu_bagaria(2) Corupt(2) TheOnlyNewb(2) TheCrazyMango(2) jumpoffduck(2) live-on.no-evil(2) agentflare(2) ayoth(2) Izzythemachine(2) rohlfo(2) ambyrjayde(2) TheIdioticIdiot(2) Aves(2) furballdn(2) Einstein Skw(2) AiBerry(3) Delreich(3) Alexfrog(3) ramones(3) Clathius(3) TheNemesis(3) iddypiper(3) Karilyn(3) Kazia0002(3) Alphyn(3) Ender241(3) Feor(3) killsdazombies(3) Rainmaker(3) bv23(3) Seiya(3) Kyo1995(3) The Emperor(3) Doichimaru(3) LongDono(3) joaopcl(3) caleron0(3) Vipy5(3) tegorter(3) JaguarLive(3) wespebbles50(3) joshiex29(3) Celidion(4) stinky472(4) mogv(4) 2 Sexy(4) Hobnob5000(4) ufcfan(4) wavedash(4) ellak96(4) azen186(4) Marcows(5) bigbadbanana(5) Kiros(5) zebala(5) johannhowitzer(5) tinkady(5) kitty45(5) kobisjeruk(5) TheForbiddenOracle(5) UserClone(5) Snowstorm(6) ddevans96(6) Blah11996(6) icybraker(7) Blues(7) funplay(9) russianspy1234(9) pikachufan2164(10) castroviz(10) sSethia(10) lawlmaster09(11) Bloodshadow(16) Scaredgirl(21) Retribution(24) jallenw(28) BluePriest(32)

jallenw

Re: Scaredgirl's (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1615.msg57316#msg57316
« Reply #288 on: April 22, 2010, 12:55:48 am »
Gods i believe are unbeatable:
chaos lord
dark matter
eternal pheonix
hermes
octane
osiris
rainbow
seism

now most of these destroy your pillars before you get started, or can just put out some xrazy damage to kill you before you can react.. so if i write these off i get:

occasionally beatable (good hand vs bad hand, for example):
decay
divine glory
dream catcer
graviton
morte
obliterator
scorpio

gods that you can get a good win % against:
destiny
elidnis
ferox
fire queen
gemini
incarnate
miracle
neptune
I have beaten every False God at least once, even the new ones, with the exact build posted minus 1 steal plus one quintessence.   You are correct that many of the false gods present a challenge and are often a loss unless you get really lucky, but none of them are impossible to beat with this deck.  You will notice the win percentage increase substantially as you upgrade cards. 

I currently use a fully-upgraded version of this deck.  It has the most trouble against the following gods:
Rainbow (I can win if I get an enchant artifact on an hourglass early)
Octane (I need a very early quinted Elite Queen and  protect artifact empathetic bond to win against him)
Seism (Easy if I get protect artifact early and drop it on my pillar stack.  Hard if PA is farther down in the deck.)
Divine Glory (Again, I need an early queen and bond usually on this one)

I have a win percentage well above 50% for all the other FGs.  These 4 are the only ones, I think, that have a win percentage below 50%.  I only recently started keeping statistics, so this is just my impression from memory.  Once I get some solid numbers for each FG, I'll let you know.

Jallen

Retribution

Re: Scaredgirl's (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1615.msg57338#msg57338
« Reply #289 on: April 22, 2010, 01:31:24 am »
Would nymphs do anything for this deck?
I currently have 2...I was lucky enough to pick up 2 that I find are pretty good.

I have :

Purple Nymph (4 entropy - Antimatter, 9 to summon)
Amber Nymph (3 gravity - Black Hole, 9 to summon)

Also, I wonder about the hourglasses.
Most of the time, the false god is to explode or steal your hourglasses the turn you play them. How do you get many cards drawn from them?

jallenw

Re: Scaredgirl's (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1615.msg57399#msg57399
« Reply #290 on: April 22, 2010, 04:47:16 am »
if I had a purple nymph, I'd squeeze it in, test it out

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Scaredgirl's (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1615.msg57402#msg57402
« Reply #291 on: April 22, 2010, 04:48:35 am »
purple nymph owns in a rainbow deck, its easy to kill but awesome to use!

Snowstorm

Re: Scaredgirl's (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1615.msg57952#msg57952
« Reply #292 on: April 23, 2010, 03:51:54 am »
I have beaten every False God at least once, even the new ones, with the exact build posted minus 1 steal plus one quintessence.   You are correct that many of the false gods present a challenge and are often a loss unless you get really lucky, but none of them are impossible to beat with this deck.  You will notice the win percentage increase substantially as you upgrade cards. 

I currently use a fully-upgraded version of this deck.  It has the most trouble against the following gods:
Rainbow (I can win if I get an enchant artifact on an hourglass early)
Octane (I need a very early quinted Elite Queen and  protect artifact empathetic bond to win against him)
Seism (Easy if I get protect artifact early and drop it on my pillar stack.  Hard if PA is farther down in the deck.)
Divine Glory (Again, I need an early queen and bond usually on this one)

I have a win percentage well above 50% for all the other FGs.  These 4 are the only ones, I think, that have a win percentage below 50%.  I only recently started keeping statistics, so this is just my impression from memory.  Once I get some solid numbers for each FG, I'll let you know.

Jallen
Aye would be cool to see your stats. I don't quite see how you can get anywhere near a 50% win ratio against some of the gods, though. maybe i'm just unlucky, but i never even get close against some of them. This is what i got so far:

chaos lord: 0%
dark matter: 0%
decay: 23%
destiny: 54%
divine glory: 10%
dream catcher: 7%
elidnis: 33%
eternal phoenix: 0%
ferox: 27%
fire queen: 62%
gemini: 40%
graviton: 10%
hermes: 0%
incarnate: 41%
miracle: 60%
morte: 9%
neptune: 60%
obliterator: 9%
octane: 0%
osiris: 0%
paradox: 33%
rainbow: 0%
scorpio: 17%
seism: 0%

so like on the easier ones im getting above 50% slowly, but alot of them i must be doing something wrong lol :)

jallenw

Re: Scaredgirl's (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1615.msg57984#msg57984
« Reply #293 on: April 23, 2010, 07:24:09 am »
With this non-upgraded deck, I think that the only god you can even get close to 50% is Fire Queen. 

With the upgraded version that I run, I am currently in the process of tracking stats for that one, since I just recently upgraded the last card.  I'll let y'all know the stats once I've got 100 or so games done.

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Scaredgirl's (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1615.msg58018#msg58018
« Reply #294 on: April 23, 2010, 11:08:56 am »
With this non-upgraded deck, I think that the only god you can even get close to 50% is Fire Queen. 

With the upgraded version that I run, I am currently in the process of tracking stats for that one, since I just recently upgraded the last card.  I'll let y'all know the stats once I've got 100 or so games done.
and destiny, iv never lost to destiny.

jallenw

Re: Scaredgirl's (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1615.msg58091#msg58091
« Reply #295 on: April 23, 2010, 03:07:01 pm »
Sorry, but I'm not going to be tracking stats with my upgraded Scaredgirl variant.  I'm now using a rainbow deck of my own design for FG farming.

Paulussss

Re: Scaredgirl's (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1615.msg58129#msg58129
« Reply #296 on: April 23, 2010, 05:10:22 pm »
First of all I want to apologize if my English is unreadable or this if this is not the right topic for my post. I have some questions about the deck you posted here.

I tried this deck for a couple of days now but it doesn't work for me. I looked up a couple posts but I cannot find my answer really. When I try to kill False-Gods I mostly get owned without being able to do anything. I tried several things such as adding more pillars, adding nova's, removing pillars, removing boosts but nothing seemed to work. It was either a slow deck which got me nothing but pillars or a slow deck which gave me nothing but boosts and creatures.

This is how I use my deck, feel free to correct me at what I'm doing wrong.

- All the pillars I draw i play as soon as it is my turn.
- The first 3/4/5 rounds I play my sundials to get more cards. Also not receiving damage from my opponent.
- Then I play 1 or 2 hourglasses, depending on how much quanta/quantum I have.

When this all worked it goes fine but i think about 60~70% of my games fail with above strategy. I either have no quantum to play my hourglasses or sundials. Or I don't have enough pillars to get quantum.

I use the same deck you posted here but improved more cards. Also the time mark which it doesn't display.

Code: [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 52r 592 5c6 5c6 5ro 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5up 5up 61t 621 6qq 6qq 6u6 717 74b 74b 7do 7n3 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5

Gemelli

Re: Scaredgirl's (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1615.msg58134#msg58134
« Reply #297 on: April 23, 2010, 05:21:12 pm »
Hey, very belated "thank you" post to SG for posting this deck.  It's been really helpful in getting me oriented to playing against the higher-level AIs.

I'm currently using the following upgraded version of the deck:

I found that adding a Butterfly Effect and an extra Quint was really what put me over the top.  The decks that had been giving me fits involved pesky permanents (firewalls, carapaces, etc.), and having the utility to decide early on if you want to quint a normal otyugh, or slap the butterfly on it first, has been really great.

The deck's EM win percentage against the L5s is really fantastic; something like 80% or thereabouts.  I'm only able to get a 25% win rate or so against the False Gods, but maybe I should just be happy with that and hush up about it :)

zebala

Re: Scaredgirl's (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1615.msg58142#msg58142
« Reply #298 on: April 23, 2010, 05:48:33 pm »
Paulusssss:

The key to this deck really is to know when to play your sundials. Check out jallenw's excellent post on that on the previous page, but essentially you want to save them up for later/when you would die the next turn. Bear in mind, though, that if AI has a weapon you want to leave some HP room. Preferably you also would have a bonewall and an otyugh up for best effect.

Also, youre English is fine.

jallenw

Re: Scaredgirl's (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1615.msg58144#msg58144
« Reply #299 on: April 23, 2010, 05:50:30 pm »
Paulussss:

Deck contruction advice:
Remove 1 Steal
Add 1 Quintessence
Remove the upgraded Graveyard.
Add the non-upgraded Boneyard. (The lower cost will make a difference for you.)
If you have 2 Supernovas, take out 2 pillars and add in 2 supernovas.

Strategy Advice:
Wait to use your sundials later.  Think of them as defense.  Normally you should be below 50 health before you start using them.

Win/Loss Percentage:
You will lose 60-70% of your games.  Don't worry about it.  30% win ratio against false gods is very good for a deck with so few upgrades. 

Upgrading:
Sell the cards that you win to upgrade more cards, and you will eventually notice that you win more often.
You should win Upgraded Empathetic Bonds from Fire Queen or Elidnis.
Upgrade the Bone Wall next.
Upgrade Pillars after that.

This should help,
Jallen

anything
blarg: