*Author

Offline majofaTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
PvP World Championship 2018 - TOP 4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67097.msg1287760#msg1287760
« on: April 09, 2019, 05:16:34 pm »
World Championship 2018 - TOP 4

RULES

6 elements were randomly chosen for each match. (These were randomized from the elements each player didn't choose in the TOP 8 matches.)
The only elements allowed are the 6 elements listed by your match up.

You cannot use the same element more than twice in a match.
You cannot use the same combination of elements more than once in a match. (monos included)
Limit 3 monos per match.
For game 1 your deck must contain at least 3 elements.
For game 3 your deck must contain at least 3 nymphs.
For game 5 your deck must contain at least 3 shards.
If you use an element there must be at least 4 non-Pillar/Pendulum cards included in the deck.
Other elements' Pillars, Pendulums, and Marks may be used. (Using a 'quanta card' doesn't count as using the element.)
'Other' cards ARE allowed
You may use up to 4x upgraded cards, where 'x' is the game of the match you are on. (game 1 = 4 ups, game 2 = 8 ups....)
For each copy of a Shard you use, you must reduce the amount of upgraded cards in your deck by 3.
Limit 2 of each Mark card per game.
Limit 3 of each Nymph card per game.
You must declare your used elements after each game.
Best-of-7.

Elements:

moehrpi vs TheonlyrealBeef: :aether :air :entropy :gravity :light :time

shockcannon vs immortal feud: :aether :air :darkness :earth :gravity :water

Top 4 - finished.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 07:25:52 pm by Higurashi »

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner13th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: PvP World Championship 2018 - TOP 4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67097.msg1287763#msg1287763
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2019, 05:40:31 pm »
I'm going to second Immortal's previous request and also ask for an advance on a mark code.

I'd rather not run a black nymph deck if possible and the rule for game 3 is a little restricting.
You are what you eat from your head to your feet

Offline majofaTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: PvP World Championship 2018 - TOP 4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67097.msg1287764#msg1287764
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2019, 05:44:20 pm »
I'm going to second Immortal's previous request and also ask for an advance on a mark code.

I'd rather not run a black nymph deck if possible and the rule for game 3 is a little restricting.

The Nymphs don't have to be of the same element.

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner13th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: PvP World Championship 2018 - TOP 4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67097.msg1287768#msg1287768
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2019, 06:18:36 pm »
Spoiler for do not read:
Spoiler for if you don't read i'll give you a mark code:
Spoiler for seriously, don't read this:
Spoiler for I'm about to go on a rant never before seen from the likes of me:
Spoiler for I'm serious:
Spoiler for angry shock is not pretty:
Spoiler for why are you still reading?:
Spoiler for I bet you're wondering when this will end:
Spoiler for is shock just trolling me?:
Spoiler for does dusk mantle really block 90% of the time?:
Spoiler for seriously though, stop now:
Spoiler for you're wasting your time:
Spoiler for this is private rant posted publicly but meant to be private:
Spoiler for do not read:
Spoiler for do not read:
Spoiler for do not read:
Spoiler for I'm about to vent frustrations towards certain players and they may be you:
Spoiler for hot take: sofree UP:
Spoiler for seriously, why are you still clicking on these?:
Spoiler for I wonder if Manual gets upset every time I spell his name wrong:
Spoiler for kaempfer, what are you doing in war? WHERE ARE THE SCARABS:
Spoiler for do not read:
Spoiler for seriously:
Spoiler for you're about to be trolled:
Spoiler for stop reading now:
Spoiler for last chance:

Spoiler for Hidden:
KAEMPFER13 WHAT ARE YOU DOING KIDDO!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!? I LITERALLY SENT YOU A PM TELLING YOU NOT TO LOSE TO IMMORTAL FEUD. I SAID TO YOU BEFORE I EVEN PLAYED WYAND THAT I WOULD HOLD UP MY END OF THE BARGAIN AND WIN MY MATCH AND YOU LET ME DOWN!!!!! ARE YOU AFRAID OF ME? ARE YOU TAKING YOUR STUPID RNG WIN FROM TRIALS AND LEAVING WHILE YOU'RE AHEAD! I NEEDED MY REVENGE AND NOW IT'S POINTLESS. I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT THE REST OF THIS WC STUPID EVENT. THE OTHER 3 PLAYERS ARE ALL NOOBS. I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT THE 6 MARKS I'M ABOUT TO GET, I WANTED MY MATCH AGAINST YOU. HOW CAN YOU LOSE TO IMMORTAL FEUD! THIS KID ONLY RUNS BOWS IN LEAGUE. HE'S SO PREDICTABLE. HE'S THE MOST MORTAL IMMORTAL I'VE EVER MET! HE SUCKS AT FEUDING ALSO BECAUSE HE ALSO LOSES! AND YOU LOST TO THIS KID! AND NOW I'M GOING TO HAVE RUN TIME TRIALS TO GET MY REMATCH EVEN THOUGH I WANTED TO RUN FIRE TRIALS. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! GOSH DANG IT KAEMPF. YOU BETTER SIGN UP FOR TIME TRIALS. I'M COMING FOR YOU. ALSO IMMORTAL FEUD, ALL MY RAGE WILL BE UNLEASHED ON YOU. YOU'RE ABOUT TO SEE DECKS NEVER POSTED BEFORE. YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO WYAND? THAT WAS A FAILURE ON MY PART. DON'T EXPECT ANYWHERE CLOSE TO 2 WINS FROM THIS MATCH. 4-0 UNDER 1 HOUR. YOU BETTER HOPE FOR SOME TORB DRAWS SO THE GAMES AT LEAST LOOK CLOSE. ALRIGHT I'M DONE HERE. PEACE.  >:(

Offline Wyand

• Tournament Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Not So Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.27.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.15.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.11.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.04.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.14.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner 2020.1.1913th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerArt Competition - Winter Paint With Elements WinnerTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics WinnerArt Competition - Definitely A Card Design CompetitionSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: PvP World Championship 2018 - TOP 4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67097.msg1287774#msg1287774
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2019, 07:15:47 pm »
"For game 3 your deck must contain at least 3 nymphs." - Ah, I really missed an elitist rule. Also: "If you don't have 3 of the same
Nymphs, pls make a crappy trio."
<---- A nice purple pie, shiny cups and a trio of cakes on a red platter, a box of candies and an ice cream cone on chocolate! :) Bon appétit!

"It's hard to detect good luck - it looks so much like something you've earned." - Frank A. Clark

Offline immortal feud

• Reputation Power: 8
  • immortal feud is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Elements League 3/2019 3rd Place13th Trials - Master of EarthElements League 2/2019 2nd PlaceWinner of 12 Lives #5Elements League 1/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: PvP World Championship 2018 - TOP 4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67097.msg1287782#msg1287782
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2019, 02:19:36 am »
can i use relics instead of nymphs?
recovering firestall addict

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: PvP World Championship 2018 - TOP 4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67097.msg1287784#msg1287784
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2019, 07:10:36 am »
WC is supposed to be elitist. To even qualify you should theoretically have won enough stuff
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

Offline immortal feud

• Young Elemental
  • Awards: Elements League 3/2019 3rd Place13th Trials - Master of EarthElements League 2/2019 2nd PlaceWinner of 12 Lives #5Elements League 1/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: PvP World Championship 2018 - TOP 4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67097.msg1287824#msg1287824
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2019, 09:57:46 am »
if i didnt have my nymphs from 2010-2011 id have 2 nymphs and 3 codes

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • Young Elemental
Re: PvP World Championship 2018 - TOP 4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67097.msg1287886#msg1287886
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2019, 06:38:54 am »
shockcannon 4 - 3 immortal_feud

Spoiler for decks:
Game 1
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55s 55s 55s 55s 55s 55s 561 561 561 561 5i7 5i7 5i7 5i7 5i7 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 8pp

I saw a  :earth :gravity :darkness trio and instantly freaked out. Luckily, it wasn't a denial deck and instead was some weird jank from immortal. Breathed a nice sigh of relief. Easy win.

Game 2
5ul 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5uo 5up 5up 5ur 5ut 606 606 606 61o 61o 622 622 622 622 63a 63a 7ta 7ta 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 8pu

Pestal vs. mono aether? Yeah, no chance.

Game 3
5p0 5p0 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61r 61t 61t 61t 61u 61u 61u 61u 625 625 625 625 62c 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 7n2 7n2 808 808 80g 80g 80g 80g 80g 80g 81q 81q 8pu

Nymph rule really hurt me especially since I was lacking some key nymphs in these 6 elements, so I had to get creative. WHERE ARE  :fire and  :time WHEN I NEED THEM!?!?!?!?! Had to get creative. My deck could've won in theory with good draws but those didn't come. Needed an early lobo but no luck there.

Game 4
5i4 5i4 5i4 5i8 5i8 5ib 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5io 5jm 5jm 5jm 6rk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gm 7gm 7gp 7h3 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 8pp

NT vs. pestal. I had a pretty great starting hand. Pestal couldn't get started quite soon enough, and I had enough damage by then to power through even when quanta locked.

Game 5
55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55o 55p 55p 55s 55s 55v 55v 55v 55v 55v 563 576 576 576 576 744 744 745 74b 74b 74b 74b 752 752 752 75m 8pl

I made some pretty major errors with my element choices early on. This hurt me for game 5 when I really felt limited. Granted, I expected sopa wardens and I thought I had a solid chance. Unfortunately I made a major misplay. I should've focused on getting out as many oty as possible early on, but instead I couldn't resist the urge to deal damage and played charger instead. I wish I could just rush every game without haven't to worry about control or stalling because I suck at those.

Game 6
58o 593 593 595 595 59c 6rl 778 778 778 778 778 778 77a 77a 77a 77a 77c 77g 77g 77g 77g 77g 77g 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 8ps

Let's just ignore the major deck building flaws made here and move on.

Game 7
5ul 5v1 77l 77l 77l 77l 77l 77l 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t9 7t9 7tb 7tb 7tb 7tf 7tf 7tf 7tf 7tf 7tf 7ti 8pm

I let this noob take me to game 7!?!?!?!?! Come on past shockcannon, WHAT ARE YOU DOING. YOU BETTER CLUTCH THIS GAME. ITS EARTH/DARKNESS vs. MONO WATER. Immortal got creative though with the nymphs. I didn't expected the air/fire pends but I knew BB shut down everything water could do. Unfortunately, 0/6 BB in my top 13 cards. COME ON. RNG made up for it by giving me both my steals though, allowing me to steal unstable gas and then a fire pend to do the final blow of 20 extra damage that I needed. VERY CLOSE GAME THOUGH.

GGs immortal!!!!!! Some really intense deck match ups and games. A couple misplays and a couple close ones. I was hoping to unleash my wrath upon you in a 4-0 fashion but appears your win over kaempf wasn't pure luck. You got some skill (although I'm still mad at you kaempf). Unfortunately for you, you came across the best player this game has ever seen. Valiant effort, but in the end you still failed. :P
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 06:57:24 am by shockcannon »

Offline immortal feud

• Young Elemental
Re: PvP World Championship 2018 - TOP 4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67097.msg1287887#msg1287887
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2019, 06:49:40 am »
if you count the tourney we played halfway through the match im 5-4

Offline immortal feud

• Young Elemental
Re: PvP World Championship 2018 - TOP 4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67097.msg1287889#msg1287889
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2019, 07:23:18 am »
immortal_feud 3 - 4 shockcannon
LLWLWWL
Spoiler for Hidden:
55k 55k 55k 55t 55t 55t 55v 576 576 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 595 595 595 59c 59c 5v0 5v0 5v0 77s 7tb 7tb 7tb 8pt

was very tempted to play frozen catatitans myself but 4 animates felt pretty janky, tragic matchup this
61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61u 622 622 622 622 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 808 808 80g 80g 80g 80l 80l 81q 8pu

2 quanta start got owned by pestal
was feeling pretty bad about the match at this point, 0-2 down and speedbuilding monoaether was not a good idea, i had 2 decks that used aether that i wanted to play later on
5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5og 5og 5p0 5p0 5p0 6rk 6rk 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7mu 7mu 7mv 8po

dumb rule, wanted to play quinted BN here but just yolod the mono. got lucky and shock didnt see any of his 4 lobos all game. thanks kali for the code that made this possible
5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 606 606 606 61q 622 622 622 622 7ta 7ta 7tb 7td 7td 7td 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 808 81q 8pu

he got a really fast NT rush :c
58u 592 592 596 596 596 596 596 596 5i4 5ib 5ib 5ib 5ib 5ic 5ic 5j2 5j2 5j2 77e 77e 77e 77e 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 8pp

fely monograv was very likely from his elements left, or at least SoFo so i built SoP wardens like this to deal with early SoFo, had like 4 upped pends in start hand but no warden to follow up, we both misplayed this matchup alot but in the end i won
55t 55t 5oc 5oc 5pu 5pu 74d 74d 74d 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mv 7n5 7n8 7n8 7n8 7n8 7oe 7oe 8pl

the decks he had left were monoearth and earth-dark. shock threw this game in deckbuilding by not dealing with wings. i was expecting quake hence the weird quanta splits and dames in this deck
5i4 5i4 6qq 6rk 6rk 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7gk 7gk 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 7i6 7i6 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 8pp

didnt like my chances here playing monowater against dark-earth so just built the fastest rush i could and hoped for the best

Spoiler for Hidden:
now to roast shocks decks
pestal with only 1 minor vamp and ofc you topdecked the dusk, smh
how does 3 dims justify a 39 card psuedomono, smh
5 blackholes vs a duo? smh
why is there a single pend in your graboid deck let alone 6, i was out of denial, smh. why a gavel and not a longsword? smh
2 steals in the deck and you get them both you lucker i was this close
Spoiler for Hidden:

GG's :D
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 07:26:10 am by immortal feud »

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: PvP World Championship 2018 - TOP 4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67097.msg1287899#msg1287899
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2019, 03:24:06 pm »
TheonlyrealBeef 1 - 4 moehrpi

ggs

Spoiler for decks:
vs moehrpi
G1 Gravity/Air/Entropy LOSS:
4sj 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 50u 50u 50u 50u 4vl 4vl 4vl 4vl 4vl 4vf 4vf 4vf 4vf 55v 55v 55v 55v 55v 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 8pl

G2 Light/Time WIN:
4sq 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lh 5lh 5ls 5ls 5ls 5la 5li 5li 5li 5li 5li 5li 7k0 7k0 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 8pq

G3 Aether (Nymphs) LOSS:
4su 4su 61q 61q 61q 61q 61r 61r 61r 61r 61r 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 62c 62c 808 808 808 808 80e 80e 80e 80s 81q 81q 81q 81q 8pu

G4 Gravity/Entropy LOSS:
4sj 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4ve 4ve 4ve 4vf 4vf 4vf 55v 55v 55v 55v 55v 55v 56i 56i 6u5 6u5 6u5 6u5 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 8pl

G5 Air (Shards) LOSS:
4sr 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5of 5of 5of 5of 5og 5og 5ol 5ol 5on 5pa 5pa 5pa 5pa 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mu 7mu 8pr

blarg: