Poll

Do you like this tournament's rules?

Yes, I would like to see them used again.
2 (50%)
Yes, but some minor changes are needed for balancing.
1 (25%)
No, some major changes are needed for balancing.
1 (25%)
No, I don't like the theme/rules.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: October 22, 2019, 06:36:09 am

*Author

Offline Zso_ZsoTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • ghost of a past wizzard
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner 2019.10.26Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner - June 29Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeGold Donor7th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Weekly Tournament - October 20th - Right Back At You - Semi-Upgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67448.msg1294189#msg1294189
« on: October 16, 2019, 10:15:08 pm »
Which one did it better? Sokka's boomerang or the Reverse Uno Card?

Weekly Tournament - October 20th - Right Back At You - Semi-Upgraded

Tournament Organizers: Submachine, Naii_the_Baf or Zso_Zso

When?
To find out your local time, check this link:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20191020T13

Tournament has started.

Where?
Please enter the Tournament room at least 15 minutes before the tournament starts.
Click "Rooms" in the top left to find it.

Rules
Please read the PvP Tournament rules carefully before joining the tournament.
Remember to also read the Special Rules listed below!

Prizes
1st place5,000 electrum + Nymph/Mark + Trophy (Forum Icon)
2nd place5,000 electrum
3rd place4,000 electrum
4th place3,000 electrum

In case of 16 or more players, tournament prizes will be increased.

Points for the World Championship
1st place4 points
2nd place2 points
3rd place1 point

NOTE: You need just one presentable forum post to be allowed to join tournaments; you can post it here. If this will be your first tournament, a Tournament Organizer will test your knowledge about the rules. So please be present in tournament room 30 minutes before the tournament starts.

Special Rules

• Each player is assigned a random starter element. The starter element will be different for each player.
  • The elements available for deck-building change between each game of the match:
    • In G1, the starter element must match the deck's mark, and the deck must contain 6 or more cards of that element.
    • In G2, players must use the exact same elements that the opponent used in G1 (same mark and same set of used elements, but specific cards maybe different).
    • In G3, players are not allowed to use any element that was used in either G1 or G2.
  • If an element is used in a deck, 6 or more cards must be included of that element (PPMs also count).
  • Other cards are allowed in every game, regardless whether or not they were used in previous games.
  • Within each round, the number of upgrades increases from game to game: 5 for G1, 10 for G2 and 15 for G3 respectively.
  • Maximum deck size is 36.
  • The following cards and their upgraded versions are banned:

Banlist
    Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
    Deck import code : [Select]
    4vl 568 593 5f4 5ic 5j2 5li 5pa 61t

Tournament Organizer Note

If you think there is an overpowered card that ought to be banned, or you have some concerns about the tournament metagame, mechanics or other stuff, do NOT post it publicly in the comments or anywhere else on the Forums. Instead, send a private message to Tournament Organizers, who will privately discuss about it. Thanks for your cooperation.

TOURNAMENTS Q&A

Q: Can I use the same mark for my deck in G3 as in G1 or G2 ?
A: No, the mark of G3 decks has to be different from all elements used in G1 and G2

Roses aren't red, Violets aren't blue.
They are just a simulation, and so are you!

Offline mathman101

• Administrator (Warblind)
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I like pet 'thoup!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Weekly Tournament - October 20th - Right Back At You - Semi-Upgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67448.msg1294222#msg1294222
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2019, 01:26:44 pm »
mathman - 2
zso_zso - 0

ggs
something....something....something.....

Offline Wyand

• Tournament Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Not So Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.27.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.15.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.11.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.04.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.14.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner 2020.1.1913th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerArt Competition - Winter Paint With Elements WinnerTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics WinnerArt Competition - Definitely A Card Design CompetitionSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Weekly Tournament - October 20th - Right Back At You - Semi-Upgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67448.msg1294223#msg1294223
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2019, 01:27:23 pm »
<---- A nice purple pie, shiny cups and a trio of cakes on a red platter, a box of candies and an ice cream cone on chocolate! :) Bon appétit!

"It's hard to detect good luck - it looks so much like something you've earned." - Frank A. Clark

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Weekly Tournament - October 20th - Right Back At You - Semi-Upgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67448.msg1294224#msg1294224
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2019, 02:04:08 pm »
Oa 2 - 1 mathman

ggs :) some funky combos were seen
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Offline Wyand

• Tournament Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Not So Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.27.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.15.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.11.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.04.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.14.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner 2020.1.1913th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerArt Competition - Winter Paint With Elements WinnerTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics WinnerArt Competition - Definitely A Card Design CompetitionSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Weekly Tournament - October 20th - Right Back At You - Semi-Upgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67448.msg1294227#msg1294227
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2019, 02:25:00 pm »
Wyand 2
Zso_Zso 1

ggs!
<---- A nice purple pie, shiny cups and a trio of cakes on a red platter, a box of candies and an ice cream cone on chocolate! :) Bon appétit!

"It's hard to detect good luck - it looks so much like something you've earned." - Frank A. Clark

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Weekly Tournament - October 20th - Right Back At You - Semi-Upgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67448.msg1294229#msg1294229
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2019, 02:47:01 pm »
Oa 2 - 0 Zso

Good games!
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Offline mathman101

• Administrator (Warblind)
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I like pet 'thoup!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Weekly Tournament - October 20th - Right Back At You - Semi-Upgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67448.msg1294230#msg1294230
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2019, 03:05:31 pm »
mathman - 2
wyand - 0

ggs

EDIT:Decks posted
Spoiler for decks played:
won vs zso
http://dek.im/d/z15laz35lkzB61o61uz4622625z47jp8pq

he got a phoenix and a grabboid out early, but i followed with a fractal and hope right behind. he played a second graboid and i couldn't find another fractal. my rols slowly were pulling him down with no shield so he last ditch effort rt 4 of my rols. I had been holding a dragon for a fractal so figured it was safe to play and toook the win.

won vs zso
http://dek.im/d/z14vjz350az159mz55fuz25rkz35sez2778z3786z278q8ps

he played a miracle by mistake and i won by illegal.

lost vs Oa
http://dek.im/d/z45lhz15m65okz261qz362mz963az47n28pq

he played an early titan and i followed with a glory. he got out a second titan and i followed with another glory. he managed to get his catapults out and blasted me the turn before i could have played SoDs from hand.

won vs Oa
http://dek.im/d/zB55kz155m5605ohz35onz4745z2747z17n08pr

early charger and guard help with early damage. he managed a fractal on the balls before i got out a fog, and i played an armagio to help slow his damage. he couldn't find damsels until the last turn.

lost vs Oa
http://dek.im/d/z15c9z35rg5s4z55sez15t2z37apz37q0z17q6z27qez17ri8pn

I saw dark and time mark and thought i might be ok with extra time quanta on my side. his vagger and dusk were a deadly combo that my mito sor could not overcome.

won vs wyand
http://dek.im/d/z25c2z25c3z35cqzB5dez35lmz35m65rkz47q98pq

Won the toss and we both knew the game was over since we had the same size decks. We played it out until about the final 10 cards before agreeing it was pointless to finish.

won vs wyand
http://dek.im/d/z45c95f2z35f65f7z85giz17aez57dhz17ds8pn

Got out a pair of early ash, and a phoenix right behind it. I deflagged an early staff when he played a crusader. I mito'd my phoenix and went to town with that. his dials slowed me a bit until i had enough creatures from mito I was confident i could continually deflag for the win.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 03:34:02 pm by mathman101 »
something....something....something.....

Offline Zso_ZsoTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • ghost of a past wizzard
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner 2019.10.26Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner - June 29Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeGold Donor7th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Weekly Tournament - October 20th - Right Back At You - Semi-Upgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67448.msg1294231#msg1294231
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2019, 03:08:27 pm »
Congratulations to the winners!

https://challonge.com/lyviyu5h

1st: mathman101
2nd: Wyand
3rd: PlayerOa
4th: Zso_Zso

Decks can now be posted.~
Roses aren't red, Violets aren't blue.
They are just a simulation, and so are you!

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Weekly Tournament - October 20th - Right Back At You - Semi-Upgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67448.msg1294239#msg1294239
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2019, 06:54:34 pm »
Do not forget to vote in the poll if you want us to reuse this tournament in the future.~
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

blarg: Submachine,Naii_the_Baf,Zso_Zso,Wyand,PlayerOa,mathman101