*Author

Online Zyardran

• League Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • Zyardran is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Zyardran is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Zyardran is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Zyardran is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Zyardran is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Zyardran is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Zyardran is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • AVVEESSSS! Fetch me my flamethrower!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Weekly Tournament - July 16th - Speedbuilding: Potluck! - Unupgraded http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64704.msg1266311#msg1266311
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2017, 07:32:00 PM »
Zyardran: 0
glennfoo: 0

He left for bed
Light Gen. War #10
In loving memory of ZephyrPhantom
Proud Jarl of Zyarhelm and leader of Pyrocloaks!Last avvy

Online kaempfer13

• Reputation Power: 12
  • kaempfer13 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.kaempfer13 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Weekly Tournament - July 16th - Speedbuilding: Potluck! - Unupgraded http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64704.msg1266312#msg1266312
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2017, 07:44:15 PM »
kaempfer13: 2
DANIEELA: 1

curse is broken at last, even though it didnt look like it g1
could take revenge in g3 however
:gravity War 10

Online mathman101

• Newsletter Writer
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • mathman101 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.mathman101 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.mathman101 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.mathman101 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.mathman101 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.mathman101 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • I like pet 'thoup!!
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Weekly Tournament - July 16th - Speedbuilding: Potluck! - Unupgraded http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64704.msg1266313#msg1266313
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2017, 07:50:38 PM »
Here is the Brackets for the TOs:

And the rules that were rolled were:
A - The pendulumless: No pendulums
B - The sixer: You have to include 6 copies of a 6-cost card
C - The common: No rare cards

Thanks to everyone who participated.
Words and stuff go here. Imagine I am saying something awesome and meaningful as I ramble on about nothingness and pointless words!

blarg: kaempfer13,DANIEELA