*Author

Active members:
The Oracle(1) Kuroaitou(1) Taparu(1) AlainJohns(1) 991woot119(1) popminikee(1) Memorystick(1) Jappert(1) TheCrazyMango(1) TheonlyrealBeef(1) coinich(1) YawnChainHow(1) Chromatophore(1) willng3(1) Seraph(1) Genuinous(1) kev(1) Pineapple(1) gumbeh(1) bogtro(1) agentflare(1) Legit(1) Tuff726(1) vrt(1) Noobiecakes(1) Cannibal7(1) Jocko(1) BumbleSting(1) Dragoon(1) Tiko(1) gomorycut(1) Pella(1) inthisroom(1) Atom_heart(1) godmatrix(1) Paddoo(1) xyan(1) ShrivelTwitch(1) eaglgenes101(1) xn0ize(1) kirbylover314(1) Ryli(1) shockcannon(1) Linkcat(1) Svenningen(2) killsdazombies(2) miniwally(2) artagas(2) ji412jo(2) lukce(2) Smokefree(2) guy_fawkes(2) Ekki(2) ddevans96(2) GG(2) UTAlan(2) atomiton(2) mesaprotector(2) salox(2) treebeard xiii(2) Annele(2) theelkspeaks(2) Zawadx(2) trashduke(2) phoenix1211(2) immortal feud(2) moehrpi(2) MasterWalks(2) lava golem(3) homoaddictus(3) nilsieboy(3) Deamon19(3) Gorthos(3) Silver(3) AnnaMall(3) ARTHANASIOS(3) Zso_Zso(3) Ginyu(3) Aves(3) CactusKing(3) TheOwner(4) DrunkDestroyer(4) vagman13(4) gocubbies1212(4) Xenocidius(4) Vineroz(4) Fippe94(4) Demut(5) calindu(5) worldwideweb3(5) JonathanCrazyJ(5) Kalinuial(5) justaburd(6) Scaredgirl(6) blackknight280(6) Blaze(6) Vindilos(6) Manuel(6) bojengles77(7) plastiqe(7) cccombobreaker(7) Odii Odsen(7) furballdn(8) Elbirn(8) regen2k9(10) DANIEELA(10) Demagog(11) Jen-i(11) RavingRabbid(11) Marsu(11) kaempfer13(14) Wyand(14) pikachufan2164(15) Onizuka(16) mrpaper(17) ralouf(18) Cheesy111(19) blarp(19) rob77dp(19) TStar(22) bucky1andonly(23) dragonsdemesne(23) Vangelios(33) RootRanger(34) Jenkar(40)

Offline worldwideweb3

• Master of Air
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2021.01.03.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.22.)14th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.28.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.03.)Elements League 3/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2018 1st PlaceWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of AetherElements: Academy WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #4 - PvP Event11th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 1/2017 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League and Championship League 3/2016 1st PlaceChampionship League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of GravityChampionship League 1/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2015 1st PlaceWar #8 Winner - Team FireBattle League 2/2014 2nd Place
Re: Elements PvP League - Suggestions and Feedback https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7503.msg1254171#msg1254171
« Reply #576 on: December 27, 2016, 03:12:06 pm »
Leagues obviously need to be revamped in one way or another. LO's were thinking of two options; either have one joint league, or have 2 seasons in a year, lasting 5 months each. We also will be thinking of ways to keep the hype up and increase participation. Any thoughts are welcome - What do leagues need in order to make you participate (if you don't already)?
First player to become master of 3 different elements.
WC 2016 - #2. WC 2015 - #3 Devil's gate, Trinity, War #10, 12 lives - #2.
Avvy by rob77dp
Rightful winner of war #14 - Team Air

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements PvP League - Suggestions and Feedback https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7503.msg1254188#msg1254188
« Reply #577 on: December 27, 2016, 09:49:54 pm »
One thing that's annoying is the delay between league matches. Maybe reduce or get rid of the time limit and the total limit between two players?
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline Gocubbies1212

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Gocubbies1212 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Gocubbies1212 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Proudly took 4th place in CL 2010
Re: Elements PvP League - Suggestions and Feedback https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7503.msg1254189#msg1254189
« Reply #578 on: December 27, 2016, 09:53:10 pm »
Leagues obviously need to be revamped in one way or another. LO's were thinking of two options; either have one joint league, or have 2 seasons in a year, lasting 5 months each. We also will be thinking of ways to keep the hype up and increase participation. Any thoughts are welcome - What do leagues need in order to make you participate (if you don't already)?

Personally, I really enjoy playing in the leagues, but they last for such a long time. For me, I usually lose interest after about a month. I understand that it is a league, and therefore, takes a long time. However, I feel like shortening the time table will be beneficial to the overall turnout/participation.
[02:20:36] jmdt: i think gocubbies will win the underworld tourny
I failed to account for the gocubbies factor. - Boingo
I like to make flying weapons decks.

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements PvP League - Suggestions and Feedback https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7503.msg1255620#msg1255620
« Reply #579 on: January 21, 2017, 02:20:27 pm »
Leagues are the one place where you can go for unrestricted pvp
Yet you keep banning shards by default season after season.
Which leaves nowhere for unrestricted pvp.
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

Offline worldwideweb3

• Master of Air
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2021.01.03.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.22.)14th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.28.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.03.)Elements League 3/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2018 1st PlaceWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of AetherElements: Academy WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #4 - PvP Event11th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 1/2017 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League and Championship League 3/2016 1st PlaceChampionship League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of GravityChampionship League 1/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2015 1st PlaceWar #8 Winner - Team FireBattle League 2/2014 2nd Place
Re: Elements PvP League - Suggestions and Feedback https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7503.msg1255658#msg1255658
« Reply #580 on: January 21, 2017, 09:07:42 pm »
Leagues are the one place where you can go for unrestricted pvp
Yet you keep banning shards by default season after season.
Which leaves nowhere for unrestricted pvp.

Just agree to allowing shards if you wish, simple.
First player to become master of 3 different elements.
WC 2016 - #2. WC 2015 - #3 Devil's gate, Trinity, War #10, 12 lives - #2.
Avvy by rob77dp
Rightful winner of war #14 - Team Air

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements PvP League - Suggestions and Feedback https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7503.msg1267368#msg1267368
« Reply #581 on: August 26, 2017, 08:40:47 am »
2 suggestions:
1. No breaks between leagues or shorter breaks in case rule changes have to be implemented. Unless there are rule changes to discuss there is no need to not allow people to have their matches count sooner, noone is forced to play during this time, it's just an additional opportunity. Slightly longer leagues give more time for people to squeeze in their 30+games if they struggle to complete them (I do and it was a reason why I didn't join earlier leagues if there was no chance i would get rewarded/recognized for it). No downtime also means that there isn't a phase where absolutly noone wants to PvP.

2. The leagues merged but prizes remained the same for the joined league as compared to each individual, effectively halving them (though it can be argued that you need to spend less time, as you still need only 30 games and its easier to find an opponent). I really wouldn't mind an increase in them.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 09:33:23 am by kaempfer13 »
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

Offline ARTHANASIOS

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: Elements PvP League - Suggestions and Feedback https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7503.msg1267369#msg1267369
« Reply #582 on: August 26, 2017, 08:44:12 am »
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster
War #8 team :life, War #10,11,12 team :light, Brawl #6 team FROGS :life

Offline CactusKing

• Reputation Power: 11
  • CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I eat shriekers for breakfast
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 1/2018 2nd PlaceCard Design Competition - Rule BenderSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements PvP League - Suggestions and Feedback https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7503.msg1267379#msg1267379
« Reply #583 on: August 26, 2017, 10:48:53 am »
I spilt my blood against the :earth
         Just to see the world in colour.

Offline phoenix1211

• Reputation Power: 4
  • phoenix1211 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Elements League 3/2018 3rd PlaceElements League 2/2018 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements PvP League - Suggestions and Feedback https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7503.msg1267380#msg1267380
« Reply #584 on: August 26, 2017, 10:57:25 am »

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Elements PvP League - Suggestions and Feedback https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7503.msg1272190#msg1272190
« Reply #585 on: December 07, 2017, 07:34:47 pm »
Make sure the original post so that it is in line with the current rules, I would have joined 3 weeks ago or something if I knew I could.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline Ryli

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2017 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeIndium DonorArt Competition: Elemements
Re: Elements PvP League - Suggestions and Feedback https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7503.msg1272191#msg1272191
« Reply #586 on: December 07, 2017, 07:57:18 pm »
Make sure the original post so that it is in line with the current rules, I would have joined 3 weeks ago or something if I knew I could.

Thanks for pointing this out. I'll do a full review of everything to make sure it's all up to date and correct this weekend.

Offline Vindilos

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Vindilos is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.31.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.24.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeBronze DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2018 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner 03.06.18Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2018 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements PvP League - Suggestions and Feedback https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7503.msg1277384#msg1277384
« Reply #587 on: June 19, 2018, 03:46:16 pm »
League 1 of 2018 had several issues. I'll share my thoughts and suggestions. Maybe there is something interesting that the LOs can use.

Only 3 people made it to the required 20 matches to qualify for prizes. All of them got a nymph/mark code. It feels mandetory to play that many.
I feel the minimum amount of matches required is intended to make people play more games, but it just doesn't motivate people to play more then 3 games if they started with losses.
People who started with losses never wanted to complete 20 matches anyway. If you started with wins you needed to find enough people who wanted to join league, despite some people losing interest.

I think league rewards a combination of activity and winning, but activity is more important now.
I think it would be better to seperate quality and activity. Most people didnt play many more matches then 10, so just require 10 games minimum. To make sure you dont always beat up the same guy, you cannot play more then 50% of your matches against the same player. Unless you won 9 or 10 of the first games you played, there is a good chance you wanna play more games to end higher.

To reward quality you could reward the player with most games played (+ maybe a minimum winrate) with one of the nymph/mark (or shard) codes, but not reward the icon. This lets players play more matches and hopefully compete for this prize. League will be more active if some people offer to play league games all the time.

Seperating quality and quantity makes people take league more serious. Even though I took first place in league I probably didn't do it with the highest ELO.
League prizes (specifically the icon) shouldn't turn into participation trophies, but reflect quality.

League playoffs

People lose motivation to play after a while, due to their low rating. To make the league more exciting, even towards the end, a playoffs system might work out.

Players can decide on their own rules during the regular/qualification games. At the end of the season there will be a tournament, best of 3 or 5. The placing in the regular season is used for seeding and upgrades. The highest rated player plays against the number 8 of the season first. The number 1 also gets more upgrades during this tournament then the number 2, then number 2 has more upgrades then the number 3 etc. This means that, during the regular season you should always try to get a higher ranking.
If people cannot make it to the final tournament they can get a player to substitute for them. Substitutes win the nymph/mark codes, but the absent player gets the icon.

I hope some of my ideas are interesting. You can always take an idea from the list and modify it.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Bunny combines well with onions, carrots and garlic.
(")_(") Copy and Paste Bunny to show your appreciation of a good meal!

blarg: