*Author

Offline theelkspeaksTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 35
  • theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Brave Freedom is the Golden Ticket
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 3rd Place9th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSilver DonorBattle League 1/2014 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# Winner
Elements PVP League 2/2015 General Discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58274.msg1188255#msg1188255
« on: April 30, 2015, 12:53:33 am »
Serving all of your general discussion needs for the 2/2015 season! Challenge a friend or chill and reminisce on good games.  This is a good thread for any feedback to the LOs pertinent to the current season specifically, as well.
Brawl 3 - Team Whispers in the  :darkness, War 8 - :air, 9th Master - :earth, War 9 - :earth, War 10 - :fire
Mafia Record: Town 3-4, Mafia 2-1
Brawl 4 - Red Stars (:fire)
My EtG Videos!

Offline worldwideweb3

• Master of Air
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2021.01.03.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.22.)14th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.28.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.03.)Elements League 3/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2018 1st PlaceWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of AetherElements: Academy WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #4 - PvP Event11th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 1/2017 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League and Championship League 3/2016 1st PlaceChampionship League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of GravityChampionship League 1/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2015 1st PlaceWar #8 Winner - Team FireBattle League 2/2014 2nd Place
Re: Elements PVP League 2/2015 General Discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58274.msg1188258#msg1188258
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 12:54:45 am »
"Is it possible for people who took part in CL to not get banned? we already have lack of players and it was really difficult to get matches done in first place." Sorry, elk.
First player to become master of 3 different elements.
WC 2016 - #2. WC 2015 - #3 Devil's gate, Trinity, War #10, 12 lives - #2.
Avvy by rob77dp
Rightful winner of war #14 - Team Air

Offline BumbleSting

• Reputation Power: 2
  • BumbleSting is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • If I mess up, feel free to yell at me
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements PVP League 2/2015 General Discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58274.msg1188261#msg1188261
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2015, 01:28:55 am »
"Is it possible for people who took part in CL to not get banned? we already have lack of players and it was really difficult to get matches done in first place." Sorry, elk.

To go off of this maybe a possible rule change would be that to get banned

1) have <X games played
2) Be in the bottom Y% of players in terms of games played

Y could be fairly large so that it's less abusable, but still prevents the mass-bans that seem to have happened.
Be Happy!

Offline Ginyu

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Feel the punch of Gravity!
  • Awards: War #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements PVP League 2/2015 General Discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58274.msg1188282#msg1188282
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2015, 09:27:26 am »
I've already made my state about bans clear and suggested changes, so I will just keep it at agreeing with the posts before.

When do we get our awards and rewards from last season?
Do you have a great idea for a Weekly Tournament? Post it here!
:aether War #8 :aether          :gravity Trials #9 :gravity
:gravity War #9 :gravity
:water War #10 :water

• theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 3rd Place9th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSilver DonorBattle League 1/2014 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# Winner
Re: Elements PVP League 2/2015 General Discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58274.msg1188288#msg1188288
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2015, 12:41:29 pm »
We're expecting to hire a new LO soon, and the new LO will have some input on the ban rule before any further decision is made - I did already extend 5 games leniency (i.e. didn't ban those within 5 of the minimum) to the previous season in an attempt to improve things this time around.

The awards will be sent out very soon; I was originally considering waiting for the new LO in order to demonstrate prizes, but I realized that even the fastest scenario there is over a week away, so I'm going to just get on that immediately.
Brawl 3 - Team Whispers in the  :darkness, War 8 - :air, 9th Master - :earth, War 9 - :earth, War 10 - :fire
My EtG Videos!

Re: Elements PVP League 2/2015 General Discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58274.msg1188625#msg1188625
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2015, 03:08:04 am »
My EtG Videos!

Offline Ginyu

• Chat Moderator
  • Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: War #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements PVP League 2/2015 General Discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58274.msg1189083#msg1189083
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2015, 02:13:50 pm »
The awards will be sent out very soon; I was originally considering waiting for the new LO in order to demonstrate prizes, but I realized that even the fastest scenario there is over a week away, so I'm going to just get on that immediately.

So, now we have more than a week. There may be issues with my English skills, but I thought "immediately" is a little bit faster than that...
Seriously, what are you waiting for? And why the heck did we have to hurry up to get to 25 matches while you are waiting more than a month (!) to send out prices while results are already made?

Offline Ginyu

• Chat Moderator
Re: Elements PVP League 2/2015 General Discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58274.msg1189108#msg1189108
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2015, 06:56:31 pm »
Thank you for handing it out! : )

Offline Solaris

• Reputation Power: 37
  • Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements PVP League 2/2015 General Discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58274.msg1191709#msg1191709
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2015, 06:11:16 pm »
Your opponent has the right to refuse your challenge if he or she is busy with other things at the time. However, continuously avoiding a specific player just because you think you might lose is not allowed.

Perhaps bold this in yellow in this thread? It's rather important, and easy to skim over.

Offline Zawadx

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements PVP League 2/2015 General Discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58274.msg1193479#msg1193479
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2015, 10:32:43 am »
Joining BL. I just want to make sure everyone knows knows that no one sent me any stats in response to this post. I've just found myself with a lot of time, so I'll try my hand at leagues again. But if anyone felt that some questions I asked might give me an unfair knowledge of meta, please contact the LOs.
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: Elements PVP League 2/2015 General Discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58274.msg1193534#msg1193534
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2015, 12:18:18 am »
Joining BL. I just want to make sure everyone knows knows that no one sent me any stats in response to this post. I've just found myself with a lot of time, so I'll try my hand at leagues again. But if anyone felt that some questions I asked might give me an unfair knowledge of meta, please contact the LOs.
I think it's quite unfair, actually. Even though all of the best decks are available to all of the players, the nash equilibrium is still completely unknown. Which decks should be used the most often, and which decks the least often? How much should I use Grabbow, as opposed to Firestall? These are questions that the average players do not have the answers to, putting them at an unfair advantage compared to players who are more skilled in evaluating the metagame. Don't get me wrong - I appreciate that deckbuilding skill has been made obsolete, but I just wish the same could be said for the skill involved in evaluating matchups. As it is right now, the more skilled players in BL have higher win rates, and I think that's just completely unfair.
Somehow still around, somewhat

Offline worldwideweb3

• Master of Air
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2021.01.03.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.22.)14th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.28.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.03.)Elements League 3/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2018 1st PlaceWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of AetherElements: Academy WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #4 - PvP Event11th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 1/2017 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League and Championship League 3/2016 1st PlaceChampionship League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of GravityChampionship League 1/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2015 1st PlaceWar #8 Winner - Team FireBattle League 2/2014 2nd Place
Re: Elements PVP League 2/2015 General Discussion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58274.msg1200308#msg1200308
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2015, 06:17:39 pm »
So, finished #1, just 4 games away from minimum prize. where do I finish? Not even in top 7 (Ik BL but I don't even deserve top7 in that). Imo, it's fine if you placed people who atleast got above 1500 and did minimum games. Giving 3rd to someone who finished 50 points less than me just seems absurd. Even if I lost 4 games against a 1500 player (starting rating), I dont think I would finish below 3. /rant over.
First player to become master of 3 different elements.
WC 2016 - #2. WC 2015 - #3 Devil's gate, Trinity, War #10, 12 lives - #2.
Avvy by rob77dp
Rightful winner of war #14 - Team Air

anything
blarg: