*Author

pancosis

Growing card idea collection https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30606.msg388932#msg388932
« on: September 04, 2011, 04:18:28 pm »
THIS IS A COLLECTION OF ALL MY CARD IDEAS
these ideas are quite unfinished and need balancing so tell me what u think
please read subtext before commenting on the card

EDIT Sep. 5: added 2 new cards
EDIT Sep. 10: clockwork bull edited
EDIT Sep. 23: sand fall/rise added
EDIT Sep. 23: planet added
EDIT Sep. 24: 3 new cards

--- :electrum 1500-->
already one similar somewhere high up so ignore this one

used to deck someone out or to work with RT
not sure if should be perm or spell

EDIT: the credit line is incorrect, ORIGINAL ART ACTUALLY BY VRT

versatile darkness card

Original idea by Cereal Guy ( http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,29394.msg415791#msg415791 (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,29394.msg415791#msg415791) )

this was just a little idea, still has more flaws than my others (thats hard to do) and needs a picture
PS oops! upped is supposed to start with 13/13

should it be usable on weapons?

lamest subtext ever

CAN NOT BE TARGETED (would be waaay to cheap with basilisk blood)
also should the upped be less placement cost, less ability cost, more defense, or something else
ALSO i know this is a very bad idea but work with me here

once placed stats are set

used to undo buffs/nerfs, to make 3 deja vu's and stuff, and to restore a mutant to a normal creature

say your opponent plagues and kills 10 malignant cells, then you could use this to do 100 dmg

More to come

No credit needed (Cereal Guy may want some)

Any feedback would be great

Thx :D

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Growing card idea collection https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30606.msg388938#msg388938
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 04:38:34 pm »
Very nice. Could you provide links to the individual threads so people can comment easier?

One problem though: You need to change the art credit for Lost Time. Reverse Time's current art is from vrt, not Zanz :)
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

pancosis

Re: Growing card idea collection https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30606.msg388942#msg388942
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 04:44:14 pm »
oh thx for the heads up, but should i change the credit line or the whole picture
and i dont have these on individual posts, there on steal my idea and replys to people who wanted help

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Growing card idea collection https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30606.msg388954#msg388954
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 05:02:30 pm »
It looks like this will be your Portfolio. Looks good so far!
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

pancosis

Re: Growing card idea collection https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30606.msg389462#msg389462
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 08:12:30 pm »
questions to u guys!

1) which should be buffed?
2) which should be nerfed?
3) and if any, which are ready for smithy?

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Growing card idea collection https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30606.msg389474#msg389474
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2011, 08:51:02 pm »
I think the upped Clockwork Bull's cost is a bit too high. I also believe that your first idea has been done before. Other than that, I think they're all ready for their own thread.
My Decks

Wadjet

Re: Growing card idea collection https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30606.msg391218#msg391218
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2011, 02:31:01 pm »
Upped Clockwork Bull looked too expensive to me, but the creature formula said it was fine.

Unupped Clockwork Bull should cost 2 though.

pancosis

Re: Growing card idea collection https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30606.msg398299#msg398299
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2011, 05:00:54 am »
alright thx for all the comments and stuff but be sure to check out the newest card

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
Re: Growing card idea collection https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30606.msg398301#msg398301
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2011, 05:02:35 am »
I like it. Does it have a thread yet?
My Decks

pancosis

Re: Growing card idea collection https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30606.msg398309#msg398309
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2011, 05:23:47 am »
no not yet, none of these do... i want to wait till these get perfected before submitting

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
Re: Growing card idea collection https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30606.msg398310#msg398310
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2011, 05:24:46 am »
no not yet, none of these do... i want to wait till these get perfected before submitting
-.- That's what a thread is for.
My Decks

Offline OldTrees

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 114
  • OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • I was available for questions.
  • Awards: Brawl #2 Winner - Team FireTeam Card Design Winner
Re: Growing card idea collection https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30606.msg398313#msg398313
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2011, 05:28:21 am »
To add to what Rutarete said.

Threads in the Smithy are used to get feedback on card suggestions. Threads in the PreSmithy are for getting feedback on ideas for card suggestions. Threads in the Portfolio or Series sections are for collection of links to Card threads.
"It is common sense to listen to the wisdom of the wise. The wise are marked by their readiness to listen to the wisdom of the fool."
"Nothing exists that cannot be countered." -OldTrees on indirect counters
Ask the Idea Guru: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,32272.0.htm

anything
blarg: