*Author

Offline DoctorCTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 24
  • DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Pixelated Elementals
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWar #14 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.07.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.03.22.)Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: A New Standard
Pixelated Platinum Decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64366.msg1262168#msg1262168
« on: April 07, 2017, 08:09:09 am »
Hi, I'm Niels, False god of terrible timing and I decided to start this thread before my military situation is settled. I can assure you, however, I have a good reason for it - I got new nymph today and thought of her as a good opportunity to create this thread.
I should've waited probably. Still though, it's a good practice for me (especially since my first deck here is gonna be a nymph deck and I really, REALLY need to learn to draw women).

All the decks here are going to be drawn. Whether I post it or not is entirely different question though =P

Following card
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery
Pixelartist, Translator and Architect in one body.

Offline ValerianFlame

• Reputation Power: 6
  • ValerianFlame is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Your #1 source of Necrosis.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Pixelated Platinum Decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64366.msg1262169#msg1262169
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 08:18:11 am »
Hi, I'm Niels, False god of terrible timing and I decided to start this thread before my military situation is settled. I can assure you, however, I have a good reason for it - I got new nymph today and thought of her as a good opportunity to create this thread.
I should've waited probably. Still though, it's a good practice for me (especially since my first deck here is gonna be a nymph deck and I really, REALLY need to learn to draw women).

All the decks here are going to be drawn. Whether I post it or not is entirely different question though =P

Following card

Even if they aren't drawn, or you aren't able to settle your military situation, I'll still be waiting for these awesome interpretations.
I always liked fire. It "warmed up" to me. :fire
Brawl #6: Pyrocloaks.
┴o dɹoʌǝ ʞnɹo ʍǝ ɐɹǝ ɐll pndlᴉɔɐʇǝs' I sɥɐll ʍɹᴉʇǝ ʇɥǝ sɐɯǝ ʇɥᴉuƃ ʍᴉʇɥ ɯnlʇᴉdlǝ ɐɔɔonuʇs˙ (Ɔodʎ dɐsʇǝ ʇɥᴉs ɯǝssɐƃǝ)
No longer active in blab. Contact me through Elements Discord.

• DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Pixelated Elementals
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWar #14 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.07.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.03.22.)Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: A New Standard
Re: Pixelated Platinum Decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64366.msg1262170#msg1262170
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2017, 08:23:26 am »

Following card

Even if they aren't drawn, or you aren't able to settle your military situation, I'll still be waiting for these awesome interpretations.

They probably aren't gonna be as amazing though. I'm aiming for fun decks =D
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery

• Pixelated Elementals
Re: Pixelated Platinum Decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64366.msg1262535#msg1262535
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2017, 08:43:30 am »
 :life Eveline, the Nymph of Growth :life

Eveline represents the power that keeps this going and growing. With power for accelerating the growth of plants and creatures, Eveline can create massive forests of almost unearthly beauty in no time, which makes her very popular in villages of elementals that rely strongly on farming crops or breeding cattle.

Level
Health Points
1/180
Max Upgraded
Oracle Upgraded
Mark Multiplier
3X
Card(s) per Turn
2X
Deck Size
2X
Win:Loss
21:11
Electrum Earned
Rank
Rating
Age (days)

Eveline
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5cq 5cq 5cq 5cq 5cq 5cq 5s4 7ap 7ap 7ap 7ap 7ap 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q3 7q8 7qk 7qk 7qk 7qk 7qu 7qu 7qu 7qu 7qu 7qu 8pn

Yay for the first entry!
Obviously, when it comes to hard-hitting :time creatures with a high price, obvious choice is to go with creature+SoR+Mitosis. Evie did a good job fighting in the arena. I'm proud of her.
As for the drawing, it's not my favorite piece of work, but it's the best I can do when I'm asked to draw a woman. (Should've added a flower in Evie's hair)
Her name isn't a RE7 reference, what are you talking about.

Next time:
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 08:47:57 am by DoctorC »
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery

• Pixelated Elementals
Re: Pixelated Platinum Decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64366.msg1263507#msg1263507
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2017, 02:27:15 am »
Okay, I messed up this, as you can probably guess.

New thingy is:
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery

• Pixelated Elementals
Re: Pixelated Platinum Decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64366.msg1263808#msg1263808
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2017, 11:50:28 am »
 :entropy Rhulvur, the golem of destruction :entropy

Rhulvur was a golem, that went out of control of his own master. Not only the master and his opponent were cursed to wither away, but entire battlefield was reduced to nothing in a giant explosion. Now, whenever Rhulvur has shown his presence, everything around would corrupt, cursed or destroyed

Level
Health Points
1/180
Max Upgraded
Oracle Upgraded
Mark Multiplier
3X
Card(s) per Turn
2X
Deck Size
2X
17:12
Electrum Earned
Rank
Rating
Age (days)

Rhulvur
58o 59m 59m 59m 5fu 5fu 5fu 5fu 5fu 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 778 778 778 778 77f 77k 786 786 7ee 7u2 7u2 7u2 7u2 7u2 816 816 816 816 816 816 8pj

Okay, I confess, I messed this up. Golems are usually made of stone, while this thing... Not quite. The Idea of Rhulvur went much, much better in my head than it did on the pixels.

Next time:
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery

• Pixelated Elementals
Re: Pixelated Platinum Decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64366.msg1264191#msg1264191
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2017, 12:19:39 pm »
 :death Tyrris, Savage Otyugh :death

Tyrris was a slave otyugh on a small, forgotten by False Gods themselves island, until one day he discovered an ancient relic - Necromancer's gemstone. Tyrris found great power within the gem: Not only he became stronger than any of island's residents, but he also possessed powers of summoning undead warriors. With this new power, he overthrew the island's elder and forced everyone into submission. Tyrannic otyugh fought everyone who was foolish enough to stand against him, inevitably defeated them, and devoured the bodies, only leaving the bones, which then would be used for making skeleton-slaves. As time went on, Tyrris grew more and more suspicious to his subjects. He started eating them for smallest mistakes, until one day there wasn't anyone to rule over, except for ever-loyal and ever-silent skeletons. Living alone for so long, Tyrris lost his sanity and became savage

Level
Health Points
1/200
Max Upgraded
Oracle Upgraded
Mark Multiplier
2X
Card(s) per Turn
2X
Deck Size
2X
17:15
Electrum Earned
Rank
Rating
Age (days)

Tyrris
717 717 717 717 717 71b 71b 71b 71b 74a 74a 74a 74a 74b 74b 74b 74b 74b 74b 75m 75m 75m 75m 75m 75m 75m 75m 75m 75m 7hi 7hi 7hi 7i6 7i6 7i6 8pk

It started better, I promise!
Other than that, it was actually kinda fun to draw this. I was going for unupped otyugh, but very muscly, and then for some reason it became this almost tribe-like creature. None-the-less, I enjoy it c:

Next time:    :/
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery

• Pixelated Elementals
Re: Pixelated Platinum Decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64366.msg1264537#msg1264537
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2017, 05:26:40 pm »
 :light Oosmaa, chaotic cognitive anomaly :light

...It seems familiar...

Level
Health Points
57/200
Max Upgraded
Oracle Upgraded
Mark Multiplier
3X
Card(s) per Turn
2X
Deck Size
2X
13:12
Electrum Earned
Rank
Rating
Age (days)

Oosmaa
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 5lc 5lj 5lj 5lj 5lk 5lk 5lk 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 7hi 7hi 7hi 7js 7js 7js 7js 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7kc 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q1 7q1 7q1 7q1 7q1 8pq

...It seems familiar...

Next time: \o/
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: Pixelated Platinum Decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64366.msg1264538#msg1264538
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2017, 05:44:25 pm »
oh man didn't realise you were doing this, might even like this idea more than FGs!
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

• Pixelated Elementals
Re: Pixelated Platinum Decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64366.msg1264539#msg1264539
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2017, 05:58:24 pm »
Aw, thanks c:
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery

Offline TribalTrouble

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Pixelated Platinum Decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64366.msg1264567#msg1264567
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2017, 12:16:57 pm »
Very cool :)

• Pixelated Elementals
Re: Pixelated Platinum Decks https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64366.msg1264878#msg1264878
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2017, 11:17:35 pm »
 :light Wobbles, a winged frog :light

Wobbles is believed to be pet of famous Life Nymph. Little winged frog adored her owner and was loved in return. Life, however, has its weird ways and by Ferox' blessing little Wobbles turned into a giant frog. Wobbles and her nymph eventually got separate ways, which lead wobbles to become a mother to a whole swamp of various frogs.

Level
Health Points
1/200
Max Upgraded
Oracle Upgraded
Mark Multiplier
3X
Card(s) per Turn
2X
Deck Size
2X
27:17
Electrum Earned
Rank
Rating
Age (days)

Wobbles
5bu 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 7ae 7ae 7ae 7ae 7af 7af 7af 7af 7af 7af 7ap 7ap 7ap 7ap 7ap 7ap 7b0 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 8pq

Sorry for weird lore, I don't know how to make it cool.
A first chance in forever to make a good deck, and I goofed it. =l
The deck itself was really good, if I'm honest, but the image and lore kinda brought it down for me. But, at least, I got to make a life deck, which is always a good thing.

Next time:
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery

anything
blarg: