*Author

Offline Fippe94

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeGold DonorSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of DeathBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Truly Kryptic - Online puzzle game (50 levels) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65217.msg1271025#msg1271025
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2017, 02:42:24 pm »
Chapouz, if you come to chat there are people there who have come quite far and can help. We have been helping each other and given out some hints.
Try Fragments, my card game!

cvengrcnq qbg arg fynfu frperg cnffjbeq
KVVV > KYIVV

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Truly Kryptic - Online puzzle game (50 levels) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65217.msg1271040#msg1271040
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2017, 08:18:52 pm »
Is level 37 just supposed to waste everyones time?  all hints can be followed with a googlesearch (including some random guesses that have no indication whatsoever which one is the right one), but none of them have anything to do with the original title or riddle. Thats not hard its just annoying
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

Offline hb2007Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • hb2007 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Scale of awesome: Otyugh --> Gravity ---> Elements
Re: Truly Kryptic - Online puzzle game (50 levels) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65217.msg1271071#msg1271071
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2017, 01:23:07 pm »
Stuck at 48. I simply have no idea what I am supposed to do. Tried a few things, but nothing makes sense to me.
I suppose you have figured out what the level title is referring to right? Then find the connection with the text in the image. If you need more help let me know.
~hb2007~
“Reply to wit with gravity, and to gravity with wit." -- Charles Caleb Colton

Re: Truly Kryptic - Online puzzle game (50 levels) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65217.msg1271072#msg1271072
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2017, 01:25:56 pm »
Chapuz, it's not a noob question. You probably just have never heard of the cryptographic technique which is associated with Caesar. Just look it up ;)
That was useful, thanks! I had no idea indeed, I tried everything I KNEW.
Now I'm stuck at 5, I feel so stupid. I am zooming out and still see nothing!
I suppose you joined the chat and got help from someone who has finished the level. If however you still need a hint from me let me know.
~hb2007~

Re: Truly Kryptic - Online puzzle game (50 levels) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65217.msg1271073#msg1271073
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2017, 01:30:22 pm »
Is level 37 just supposed to waste everyones time?  all hints can be followed with a googlesearch (including some random guesses that have no indication whatsoever which one is the right one), but none of them have anything to do with the original title or riddle. Thats not hard its just annoying
It's not supposed to waste people's time but teach them something new. The game is designed to test and enrich problem solving skills and general knowledge. This level focuses on the general knowledge aspect by making you google answers to these questions.
~hb2007~

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Truly Kryptic - Online puzzle game (50 levels) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65217.msg1271074#msg1271074
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2017, 01:38:39 pm »
I suppose you joined the chat and got help from someone who has finished the level. If however you still need a hint from me let me know.
Not on that one. The hint I got was that there was a criptographic tecnique named like that. Then I just googled the thing.

I'm now stuck in 19 (the 4 logod ones). Any hint?
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Fippe94

• Administrator
  • Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeGold DonorSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of DeathBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Truly Kryptic - Online puzzle game (50 levels) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65217.msg1271075#msg1271075
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2017, 02:33:46 pm »
Stuck at 48. I simply have no idea what I am supposed to do. Tried a few things, but nothing makes sense to me.
I suppose you have figured out what the level title is referring to right? Then find the connection with the text in the image. If you need more help let me know.

I'm not seeing it. I see some vague similarities in the stories sure, but nothing more than that, and I don't know what I am supposed to do still.

KVVV > KYIVV

Offline DoubleCapitals

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • *whistle*
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Truly Kryptic - Online puzzle game (50 levels) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65217.msg1271139#msg1271139
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2017, 09:42:18 am »
More interesting than the Forum Games section!
L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

Offline Fippe94

• Administrator
Re: Truly Kryptic - Online puzzle game (50 levels) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65217.msg1271146#msg1271146
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2017, 01:07:41 pm »

I'm not seeing it. I see some vague similarities in the stories sure, but nothing more than that, and I don't know what I am supposed to do still.

Ok, finally found a connection, but only found 5, and still don't know the answer.

KVVV > KYIVV

Re: Truly Kryptic - Online puzzle game (50 levels) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65217.msg1271158#msg1271158
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2017, 04:07:52 pm »
Not on that one. The hint I got was that there was a criptographic tecnique named like that. Then I just googled the thing.

I'm now stuck in 19 (the 4 logod ones). Any hint?

The order/position of the logos is important.
~hb2007~

Re: Truly Kryptic - Online puzzle game (50 levels) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65217.msg1271159#msg1271159
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2017, 04:09:13 pm »

Ok, finally found a connection, but only found 5, and still don't know the answer.

I think they are only five. Now what do you think about the name of the prince?
~hb2007~

Offline Fippe94

• Administrator
Re: Truly Kryptic - Online puzzle game (50 levels) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65217.msg1271163#msg1271163
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2017, 08:41:36 pm »
Either a fencing techinque, a spire, or french for "arrow". What am I missing?

KVVV > KYIVV

blarg: