*Author

Offline EvaRiaTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I~am~Eva, ~Chillwind~ I~am~Ria, ~Searwind~
  • Awards: War #5 Winner - Team Aether
The Edge of Impossibility https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38619.msg480640#msg480640
« on: April 14, 2012, 12:51:49 am »
As I'm being exposed to more and more games, I'm starting to find some of the most difficult stuff around.

Let's see some videos of gameplay that you feel is just completely bordering at human possibility.

Touhou:

osu!:

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: The Edge of Impossibility https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38619.msg480641#msg480641
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 12:54:04 am »
Oh god. I Wanna Be The Guy. I would play it, but I know I'd go insane way too quickly.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline tyranim

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • formerly unit
Re: The Edge of Impossibility https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38619.msg480651#msg480651
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 01:04:11 am »
i no longer have the capability of believing in god T.T
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like "its better than yours" damn right, its better than yours! i can teach you but i'd have to charge!

Offline YawnChainHow

• Reputation Power: 9
  • YawnChainHow is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Tees no longer available for purchase
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: The Edge of Impossibility https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38619.msg480660#msg480660
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 01:18:25 am »
So the only requirement is that humans find it somewhat difficult, yes?

I'd like to offer this.

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The Edge of Impossibility https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38619.msg480664#msg480664
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2012, 01:22:32 am »

Offline OTL

• Reputation Power: 3
  • OTL is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Total weaboo
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The Edge of Impossibility https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38619.msg480742#msg480742
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2012, 03:12:55 am »
touhou:

wait, this isn't bordering, this is impossible

osu: cookiezi is not human, so yeah, no cookiezi:
f1yzw&index=1&feature=plcp
&feature=plcp&context=C46fe0b8VDvjVQa1PpcFOx_2_IlPX7IVVqyOP2q6PSRQo1jd5wbio%3D
osu taiko:
&feature=plcp&context=C4c00a16VDvjVQa1PpcFMAGYNuQwfnNN_lZVEJyITXyOwMeIdFJZI%3D

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: The Edge of Impossibility https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38619.msg488478#msg488478
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 06:01:56 pm »
I love me a challenge, as long as the gameplay is enjoyable. 3 HP run in Cave Story and Ultimortal run in Iji with max charge Tor are among my accomplishments... those took a long, long time. I wish I had recorded my fight with Asha too.. it was amazing. So much adrenaline.

There's a great streamer on twitch.tv called Chuk who has been playing -tons- of remixes of old platformers in the style of I Wanna Be The Guy. I played I Wanna Be The Boshy with him and a bunch more of his viewers... it was frickin' impossible.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline ARTHANASIOS

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: The Edge of Impossibility https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38619.msg488546#msg488546
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2012, 09:10:32 pm »
I love me a challenge, as long as the gameplay is enjoyable. 3 HP run in Cave Story and Ultimortal run in Iji with max charge Tor are among my accomplishments... those took a long, long time. I wish I had recorded my fight with Asha too.. it was amazing. So much adrenaline.

There's a great streamer on twitch.tv called Chuk who has been playing -tons- of remixes of old platformers in the style of I Wanna Be The Guy. I played I Wanna Be The Boshy with him and a bunch more of his viewers... it was frickin' impossible.

Ok, you got me. I've got Iji in Ultimortal difficulty, but not with ultimate charged Tor, but only with the simple one. However, I've finished Serious Sam 2 in Serious difficulty!!!   :D In Total Annihilation: Kingdoms I have also played online with and against the best of the best for a very long time!!  ;D I have a few other accomplishments, but not so huge as these.
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster
War #8 team :life, War #10,11,12 team :light, Brawl #6 team FROGS :life

Offline Fippe94

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeGold DonorSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of DeathBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: The Edge of Impossibility https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38619.msg508723#msg508723
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2012, 07:47:04 pm »
An Untitled Story on the "Insane" difficulty. I haven't tried it, because I haven't even unlocked it yet. To unlock it you need to beat the game in "Masterful" which is already extremely difficult. In Insane mode, you die in one hit from everything.
Try Fragments, my card game!

cvengrcnq qbg arg fynfu frperg cnffjbeq
KVVV > KYIVV

blarg: