*Author

Offline Linkcat

• Master of Life
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Mafia? Mafia. :fire
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeLast Tournament Winner14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Super Smash Bros Ultimate https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66495.msg1283098#msg1283098
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2018, 04:22:07 pm »
It's so fucking good.
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

Offline MasterWalks

• Reputation Power: 0
  • MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Super Smash Bros Ultimate https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66495.msg1283241#msg1283241
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2018, 02:29:07 am »
It's so fucking good.
2nd that. Been maining Samus, my old Melee main and i think shes been much improved. Spirit mode is really fun. Its nice to see a fleshed out game these days. (i havent touched online, i dont wanna be let down)
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

Offline Mr Muffin

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Mr Muffin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mr Muffin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Sort of Young Elemental
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake12th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWar #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of LifeBattle League 1/2017 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Super Smash Bros Ultimate https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66495.msg1283242#msg1283242
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2018, 02:35:24 am »
I haven't played the game or seen any gameplay of Samus but I heard she was bad.

EDIT: But the game came out a few days ago so... Who knows, she could be great.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 04:07:14 am by Mr Muffin »

Offline InsignificantWeeabooTopic starter

• Newsletter Writer
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: Draw Seven WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Design Competition - The Oracle's New Year's Party WinnerWriting Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
Re: Super Smash Bros Ultimate https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66495.msg1283243#msg1283243
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2018, 02:36:18 am »
There are a couple of people who will make you play games with 3 stocks and 3 minutes. Also, you need Nintendo Online to play from what I hear.

I haven't played the game or seen any gameplay of Samus but I heard she was bad.
Not exactly. Maybe not the best character in the game, but she definitely isn't bad. (From what I've seen anyways)
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
Team :gravity Gen. (War #12)
Team :gravity Soldier (War #13)
Team :light Soldier (War #14)

Offline MasterWalks

• Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Super Smash Bros Ultimate https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66495.msg1283244#msg1283244
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2018, 02:38:51 am »

Well she aint Starfox or Little Mac but you should play with what you're used to/good with. I used to be good with Link and Ganondorf in Melee but i dislike the reworks in Ultimate so I am sticking to Samus.

(She is terrible in tournaments but i dont play tournaments and i was able to beat the best person i know with her.)

Offline Linkcat

• Master of Life
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Mafia? Mafia. :fire
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeLast Tournament Winner14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Super Smash Bros Ultimate https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66495.msg1283245#msg1283245
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2018, 06:28:18 am »
Samus was definitely buffed from 4.

I'm running through World of Light on Hard without spirits or skills. So far I've cleared 75 spaces and
Spoiler for Hidden:
cleared the Temple of Light.

The best spirit I've seen up to now is the Iridiscent Glint Beetle from Pikmin 2. It perfectly captured the feeling of the mad chase when you try to kill it before it disappears.
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner13th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Super Smash Bros Ultimate https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66495.msg1283825#msg1283825
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2019, 12:11:13 pm »
Peach and G&W main
You are what you eat from your head to your feet

Offline MasterWalks

Re: Super Smash Bros Ultimate https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66495.msg1283845#msg1283845
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2019, 08:07:46 pm »
Moved from main-ing Link and Samus in Melee to main-ing Bayonetta and Mario in Ultimate. Did Mario get a buff compared to Melee? He seems much faster.

• Newsletter Writer
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: Draw Seven WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Design Competition - The Oracle's New Year's Party WinnerWriting Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
Re: Super Smash Bros Ultimate https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66495.msg1284871#msg1284871
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2019, 09:00:03 pm »
Considering picking up ROB mainly because he seems fun to play. Problem is that I can't find any good guides on how to play him. If anyone knows how to play him at a decent level, please give me some tips.
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA

• Newsletter Writer
Re: Super Smash Bros Ultimate https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66495.msg1285183#msg1285183
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2019, 11:53:16 pm »
Finally beat WoL.

Spoiler for ACTUAL SPOILERS FOR ADVENTURE MODE:
Absolutely loved playing as Master Hand. Too bad we can't do it more than once.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 06:06:25 am by InsignificantWeeaboo »

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Super Smash Bros Ultimate https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66495.msg1285188#msg1285188
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2019, 04:20:08 pm »
I am new to Smash Bros and am looking for a starter main. I like being far from my opponents, so I prefer ranged combat. I prefer damage over move speed, but I would not give up jumping height. I would also like a method to escape close combat situations. Which character would suit me best?

I am also inexperienced with Switch controls, so I would prefer a character with combos and controls that are not difficult to learn.
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Super Smash Bros Ultimate https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66495.msg1285211#msg1285211
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2019, 01:08:15 am »
STRETCH THOSE SHOULDERS
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

anything
blarg: