*Author

Offline batboy2002Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • batboy2002 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
skyrim topic https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63117.msg1246185#msg1246185
« on: September 22, 2016, 04:40:11 am »
as yall know skyrim is a big game this topic is for updates weapons and other stuff

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: skyrim topic https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63117.msg1288580#msg1288580
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2019, 07:08:45 pm »
Necro ftw!

Anyway, just got this game this easter and I have to say it's awesome. The story, the music, the art design, everything is amazing.

Offline InsignificantWeeaboo

• Newsletter Writer
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: Draw Seven WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Design Competition - The Oracle's New Year's Party WinnerWriting Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
Re: skyrim topic https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63117.msg1288601#msg1288601
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2019, 11:04:39 pm »
Imagine making a brief post on a game you like only for it to be ignored for 3 years.
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
Team :gravity Gen. (War #12)
Team :gravity Soldier (War #13)
Team :light Soldier (War #14)

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: skyrim topic https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63117.msg1288624#msg1288624
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2019, 08:26:23 am »
Imagine making a brief post on a game you like only for it to be ignored for 3 years.
Probably what is going to happen to my post too :silly:

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: skyrim topic https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63117.msg1288659#msg1288659
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2019, 05:33:31 am »
Skyrim is really good. Didn't play it much for years, then spent most of 2017 grinding through the main story and a ton of other stuff. Probably the longest sustained period I've spent on a game non-competitively. Very good environment and insanely diverse in how it can entertain you.

Definitely going back in the future - did some research to find out when exactly I played, turns out I have the rarest trophy (?) but not some that are literally free (???) so I might trophy hunt for once
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 05:40:55 am by ddevans96 »
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
Re: skyrim topic https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63117.msg1288983#msg1288983
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2019, 10:04:57 pm »
I started out as a mere argonian with no real purpose in life. I was just helping random people find their stuff. But now I have found a purpose to my existance: to bring as many souls to Sithis. I will lead my family to glory!

Hail Sithis!

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
Re: skyrim topic https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63117.msg1290671#msg1290671
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2019, 04:03:39 pm »
Is there any other main storyline except Stormcloaks vs Imperials and Alduin? I'm thinking of starting over and trying a new build, but I'd like to complete the main storyline first (not interested all that much in completing all the remaining side quests).

I currently have a melee/heavy armor/conjuration argonian build. Was thinking of going for something like archery/destruction/thief build next.

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
Re: skyrim topic https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63117.msg1293982#msg1293982
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2019, 02:10:19 pm »
So I've got this new mod that reworks sneak and detection to make it more realistic. Started this playthrough a few days ago, so my character is only level 16. Normally I'd sneak snipe everyone and call it a day, but it's actually harder now.

My question is: how the heck do I beat mages? I currently have an argonian that's somewhat decent at both archery and one handed/block (as decent as a level 16 can get). If I stay far and try to use my bow, I get obliterated by fireballs or ice spikes. If I get to close, I get incinerated or frozen to death and I have to use like a million healing potions to even stand a chance. Getting behind cover doesn't really work as the fireball has such an insane radius I still take full damage.

Maybe I should just save a lot of gold to buy enchanted items that offer magic resistance, but that would just delay my death.

How do you guys approach such fights?

blarg: