*Author

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63862.msg1267549#msg1267549
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2017, 09:54:13 am »
Finally picked up Moon again this week - almost done with the main story.

It's a very close third to Emerald and Platinum as my favorite (ignoring Shadows of Almia) Pokemon game. Very casual, easy feel with Refresh, but that could be ignored almost completely for a more difficult run. Great plot with multiple twists and callbacks, solid character development, and engaging locations despite being on the shorter end of the series.

Also you basically get to wear swim trunks if you want.

EDIT: Tapu Koko is the worst Pokemon to ever exist
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 12:51:56 pm by ddevans96 »
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Patient666158

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Patient666158 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Don't fight Fire Stall with Fire Stall.
Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63862.msg1267550#msg1267550
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2017, 10:01:31 am »
Had no idea this existed. My team was Decidueye, Arcanine, Lycanroc (Dusk), Alolan Muk, Slowbro and Magneton.
:gravity, hold on to me...

Offline CactusKingTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 11
  • CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I eat shriekers for breakfast
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 1/2018 2nd PlaceCard Design Competition - Rule BenderSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63862.msg1271519#msg1271519
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2017, 06:23:53 am »

The new games have been out internationally for a week now (I got Ultra Sun), has anyone else got it?
I haven't quite finished the story yet, but I have to say that this is much more challenging than Sun/Moon (they gave the totem and legendary pokemon decent AIs for once, as well as the opponents generally being a better match to you in terms of level). The cutscenes and music are also a lot better imo. They've added a few new mons (mostly mythical/UBs), added move tutors which SUMO was lacking, and added Mantine Surfing! I highly recommend this even if you have sun or moon already.
My team right now is Toucannon, Malamar, Decidueye, Lopunny, Lycanroc-Dusk and Houndoom/Pelipper
I spilt my blood against the :earth
         Just to see the world in colour.

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63862.msg1274390#msg1274390
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2018, 01:06:51 pm »
Does anyone have experience with a working Sun-Moon or UltraSun-UltraMoon ROM and Emulator for Windows?
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

anything
blarg: