*Author

Active members:
tyranim(2) Drake_XIV(2)

Offline tyranimTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • formerly unit
pokemanz battlez!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38618.msg480635#msg480635
« on: April 14, 2012, 12:43:20 am »
ok, the rules are simple:

2 players choose any 6 pokemon they want in their party.

trainers must also specify the gender, the ability, and the 4 moves each pokemon will have in their move slots.

NO LEGENDARIEZ!!! pseudo legendaries like lucario and zoroark are fine.

give your list to the user who has agreed to judge your match.

DO NOT POST YOUR TEAM ON THIS TOPIC! you dont want your opponent to know your team.

when both trainers have submitted their team, they send a message choosing the first pokemon to send out and provide a

link to a page with ALL the details on the pokemon chosen.

the judge posts the first match up and both trainers will then begin the battle.

both trainers may give 1 command to their pokemon at a time.

the judge will use the following link to calculate the damage each pokemon recieves:
http://www.serebii.net/games/damage.shtml
(the judge should read the whole page before calculating anything. for the random number between 85-100, use a RNG.)

EVs DO NOT COUNT. IVs DO NOT COUNT. its all according to max stats.

ALL POKEMON ARE lvl 100!

that is all, have at it
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 12:44:59 am by tyranim »
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like "its better than yours" damn right, its better than yours! i can teach you but i'd have to charge!

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: pokemanz battlez!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38618.msg480679#msg480679
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 01:41:25 am »
Technicalities, but Lucario and Zoroark do not even come close to PseudoLegendaries.  But I do approve of banning all Legendaries.

Considering how slow things are going.  I'll bite.  I'll formulate my team soon...

Offline tyranimTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • formerly unit
Re: pokemanz battlez!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38618.msg480684#msg480684
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 01:45:32 am »
Technicalities, but Lucario and Zoroark do not even come close to PseudoLegendaries.  But I do approve of banning all Legendaries.

Considering how slow things are going.  I'll bite.  I'll formulate my team soon...
i always thought pseudo legendaries were pokémon that have only one copy in the game but are still breadable
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like "its better than yours" damn right, its better than yours! i can teach you but i'd have to charge!

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: pokemanz battlez!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38618.msg480686#msg480686
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 01:48:42 am »
Well, kind of.  But you have to understand the line between Rare and PseudoLegendaries.  That being said, Rotom and Phione are Pseudos, or as close as you can get.  But mind to keep this separate from the tier system...

anything
blarg: