*Author

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Orbs CCG https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51274.msg1138157#msg1138157
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2014, 04:25:21 pm »
I quite like it :D
orbs is a nice game and the card base isn't huge. Its just a little sluggish to get the boosters.
Sooo, now that I finished the tutorial I can only pvp?

If yes, tell me your igns and maybe we'll play some matches sometimes :D

Mine is iancudorinmarian.

Offline ARTHANASIOSTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: Orbs CCG https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51274.msg1138164#msg1138164
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2014, 06:36:48 pm »
I love the card convertion to energy (so much better than realying on Lands) and the Bench mechanic. For me, OrbsCCG is the balanced MtG of my dreams. :)
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster
War #8 team :life, War #10,11,12 team :light, Brawl #6 team FROGS :life

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Orbs CCG https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51274.msg1138168#msg1138168
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2014, 06:47:38 pm »
I love the card convertion to energy (so much better than realying on Lands) and the Bench mechanic. For me, OrbsCCG is the balanced MtG of my dreams. :)
Me too :D
It's like Mytheria, I liked that one as well. Does OrbsCCG have a campaign or only a pvp mode? And what can you tell me about the draft mode?

• Legendary Member
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: Orbs CCG https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51274.msg1138170#msg1138170
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2014, 07:04:10 pm »
Does OrbsCCG have a campaign or only a pvp mode? And what can you tell me about the draft mode?

No, it has a little background story but it has not any campaigns yet (probably because it is still in beta stages). Draft is a very good mode; you create a draft deck (a deck made by cards taken by opened packs) and fight against other draft decks, but you can use your draft deck to face normal decks too.
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster

Offline Monox D. I-Fly

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Monox D. I-Fly is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Always use Water element in any CCGs
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Orbs CCG https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51274.msg1138245#msg1138245
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2014, 02:09:40 pm »

It is intentionally designed to be balanced MtG, the crearor himself has stated that in his official page (I forgot whether it was on Orbs CCG's, Facebook, or KickStarter, though).
My idealized elements cycle:
Water -> Fire -> Air -> Earth -> Lightning -> Metal -> Light -> Darkness -> Wood -> Water

Offline treebeard xiii

• Reputation Power: 18
  • treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • sose is all i need and all i give
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Orbs CCG https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51274.msg1138250#msg1138250
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2014, 03:29:13 pm »
its not only pvp iancu mainly pvp but there are currently 4 very moronic ais as well draft is fun nothing official. From my personal experience building your frirst draft deck which is basically free is advisable as you can get a relatively strong deck for the first bit of farming until you can tweak your starter deck.
love makin my decks unusual if able. Chaos and luck are widely regarded as different i beg to differ just refer to :entropy but for those in the know also refer to :time and :death.

The nymphs of tree

• Legendary Member
  • Cockatrices ftw!
Re: Orbs CCG https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51274.msg1267896#msg1267896
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2017, 03:26:58 pm »
I recently came back to this and quite like the changes. Now it has 6 colors (Black, Blue, Green, Purple, Red and Yellow), more cards and had some things balanced. I made a new account (because I lost the old one); I am "Arthan", so if there is anyone in here who still plays this game you can find me with this name.

Offline Monox D. I-Fly

• Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Orbs CCG https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51274.msg1268082#msg1268082
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2017, 11:09:18 am »
Please tell me when they have a forum.
Water -> Fire -> Air -> Earth -> Lightning -> Metal -> Light -> Darkness -> Wood -> Water

• Legendary Member
  • Cockatrices ftw!
Re: Orbs CCG https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51274.msg1268085#msg1268085
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2017, 12:01:43 pm »

http://orbsccg.com/forums/general-discussion

You should also try the new Forge system (still in beta) that allows you to combine some Ally cards with Action cards and produce new unique cards (however, the used cards are consumed in the forging process, so beware!).

Forge Examples:
 Ant + Mutate = Mutated Ant
 Enforcer + Grow Big = Big Enforcer
 Matriarch + Grow Small = Small Matriarch
 Water Ball + Ambush = Ambushing Water Ball
 Sea Guard + Rage = Raging Sea Guard

Offline Monox D. I-Fly

Re: Orbs CCG https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51274.msg1268111#msg1268111
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2017, 11:29:34 am »

http://orbsccg.com/forums/general-discussion

You should also try the new Forge system (still in beta) that allows you to combine some Ally cards with Action cards and produce new unique cards (however, the used cards are consumed in the forging process, so beware!).

Forge Examples:
 Ant + Mutate = Mutated Ant
 Enforcer + Grow Big = Big Enforcer
 Matriarch + Grow Small = Small Matriarch
 Water Ball + Ambush = Ambushing Water Ball
 Sea Guard + Rage = Raging Sea Guard

Wow, you are right. They have a forum! It's not organized as neat as Elements, though.

blarg: