*Author

Offline ShrinkTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: You are Our Only Hope WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
New Gaming Laptop - Search for Steam Friends :3 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41751.msg518055#msg518055
« on: July 05, 2012, 11:02:46 am »
So by next week, my new laptop.

I bought the laptop with the intention to play high quality video games. At the moment, I'm prepared to play Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and Diablo III.

Here is a list of the rest of my games on Steam (my username is evo359) :

Spoiler for Hidden:
Bastion
BFBC2
Dead Island
Oblivion
Far Cry 1/2
Killing Floor
L4D2
Metro 2033
Portal 1/2
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
TF2
Terraria
Thief Gold
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Super Monday Night Combat

If anyone has PC game suggestions or just wants to play something sometime, hit me up with an invite. I'll mostly play anything, but I'm usually in TF2.

Looking forward to playing!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 10:42:48 am by Shrink »
Doctor Death

Offline Shantu

• Reputation Power: 21
  • Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • In high orbit
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeMaster Duelist - Winner of the Duels of Honor PvP Event6th Trials - Master of DeathThe 1st Avatar - Winner of the PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup1st Champion of The ColosseumWeekly Tournament WinnerParolee of the 1st Prisoners DilemmaSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: New Gaming Laptop - Search for Steam Friends :3 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41751.msg518064#msg518064
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 11:33:36 am »
Diablo III.

Don't waste your time (and money) with that, get Torchlight 2 in a month or two.

• Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: You are Our Only Hope WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: New Gaming Laptop - Search for Steam Friends :3 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41751.msg518070#msg518070
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 12:02:01 pm »
Diablo III.

Don't waste your time (and money) with that, get Torchlight 2 in a month or two.

It came with the laptop :3 But I wanna play that so badly anyways...
Doctor Death

Offline Poker Alho

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: New Gaming Laptop - Search for Steam Friends :3 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41751.msg518071#msg518071
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 12:03:40 pm »
forum should totally make a TF2 team to trample over pubs xDD

Offline vrt

• Reputation Power: 40
  • vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Elitist Graphics Whore
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeCard Art Competition 1st Place
Re: New Gaming Laptop - Search for Steam Friends :3 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41751.msg518314#msg518314
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2012, 05:48:02 am »
CSS, CSGO, DODS.
So long and thanks for all the fish!

Offline Onizuka

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Onizuka hides under a Cloak.
  • Donuts!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake1st Person to Escape the TempleSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup - HoH5th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: New Gaming Laptop - Search for Steam Friends :3 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41751.msg518315#msg518315
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2012, 05:58:40 am »
Half Life
Half Life 2
Half Life 2: Episode 1
Half Life 2: Episode 2
Borderlands
I enjoyed Psychonauts
Modded Skyrim is fun
You're just as selfish as I am. You're just not as good at it yet.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: New Gaming Laptop - Search for Steam Friends :3 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41751.msg518321#msg518321
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2012, 06:18:40 am »
I'm still too depressed from my computer not being able to run Amnesia to use Steam. I have tons of time this summer, I should really play more than 4 games >.>
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Re: New Gaming Laptop - Search for Steam Friends :3 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41751.msg518400#msg518400
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2012, 10:42:23 am »
CSS, CSGO, DODS.

So excited for CSGO, especially cause I know I'll suck ass for so long before I get any good. (looks awesome)

Borderlands

This game was literally my life when I played it on PS3. Unfortunately, all of my progress is gone for every one of my PS3 games seeing that it got a yellow light... :(

I'm still too depressed from my computer not being able to run Amnesia to use Steam. I have tons of time this summer, I should really play more than 4 games >.>

If your computer can't even handle TF2, then I will become depressed for you.
Doctor Death

Offline vrt

• Reputation Power: 40
  • vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Elitist Graphics Whore
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeCard Art Competition 1st Place
Re: New Gaming Laptop - Search for Steam Friends :3 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41751.msg518476#msg518476
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2012, 04:25:38 pm »
Hah, my computer can't even run Wolf 3D right now.
So long and thanks for all the fish!

Re: New Gaming Laptop - Search for Steam Friends :3 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41751.msg518550#msg518550
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2012, 10:08:06 pm »
Hah, my computer can't even run Wolf 3D right now.

My tears go out to you.

Doctor Death

blarg: