*Author

Offline MasterWalksTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 0
  • MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Magic the Gathering: Arena (Codes) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67305.msg1293539#msg1293539
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2019, 07:31:24 pm »
Redeemed Svs-eQiH-hXS

EDIT: NVM, already redeemed... as are the rest of them. I wish whoever did claim them would have made a note here. :(

So you have already claimed one. Unless you are using a different account, you can only use 1 code per account from a set. Meaning you can only use 1 code from these for you account. If that wasnt the case, I wouldnt have posted these and just used them myself.

If you are using a different account, and the code is not working then ya someone sucks ass and is not reporting them used
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

blarg: