*Author

Offline MasterWalksTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 0
  • MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Magic the Gathering: Arena (Codes) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67305.msg1293137#msg1293137
« on: August 04, 2019, 12:26:50 am »
Hi.

I play MTG on paper and when you buy pre release packs, you get one time use codes that you can use in Arena for packs. While the codes are one time use, the box set they came from is also limited to 1 per account which means if i buy 3 pre release packs from Core Set 2020, i get 3 codes, but i can only use one of those. I will post all the codes i get here. Please respond with which code you used so i can cross it out. I will update this OP with new codes when i get them so check back monthly or so.
Enjoy!

Core Set 2020

etB-we7Q-BvJ

esU-ggvY-EQ6

erR-gfVM-r4n

Sur-LAEZ-NnK

erT-LHKN-o9Z

dvB-15FL-ihz

Svq-HrkR-kr7

esJ-p7fb-MJz

esU-fDn6-3pk

JMX-RVi7-BwN

Svs-eQiH-hXS
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 03:55:06 am by MasterWalks »
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

Offline serprex

• Administrator
  • serprex hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: War #12 Winner - Team Darkness
Re: Magic the Gathering: Arena (Codes) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67305.msg1293138#msg1293138
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2019, 01:08:17 am »

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Magic the Gathering: Arena (Codes) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67305.msg1293139#msg1293139
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2019, 01:19:29 am »
Claimed 2

Offline Cheesy111

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Cheesy111 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Cheesy111 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Cheesy111 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Battle League 2/2014 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2012 2nd Place
Re: Magic the Gathering: Arena (Codes) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67305.msg1293146#msg1293146
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2019, 12:51:50 am »
Used the first one

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Magic the Gathering: Arena (Codes) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67305.msg1293148#msg1293148
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2019, 05:52:44 am »
erR-gfVM-r4n

Offline Mobian

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Mobian is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Magic the Gathering: Arena (Codes) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67305.msg1293280#msg1293280
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2019, 12:29:53 am »
Claimed esU-fDn6-3pk, Thanks a bunch!

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Magic the Gathering: Arena (Codes) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67305.msg1293283#msg1293283
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2019, 05:22:12 am »
Just in case people have missed any of these, these are one time codes that were released to the general public over time.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MagicArena/comments/b7dpfp/all_revealed_mtga_codes_updated/

• Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Magic the Gathering: Arena (Codes) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67305.msg1293315#msg1293315
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2019, 01:19:19 am »
Added a couple more 2020 codes.

I have preordered some Thrones of Eldraine stuff so be on the lookout at the end of September.

Enjoy!

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
Re: Magic the Gathering: Arena (Codes) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67305.msg1293323#msg1293323
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2019, 11:39:38 pm »
Wow, sounds great :)  I'll keep an eye out.  I wish I could afford to play paper Magic... and that we had a proper community around here for it. 

Re: Magic the Gathering: Arena (Codes) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67305.msg1293324#msg1293324
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2019, 11:57:02 pm »
Wow, sounds great :)  I'll keep an eye out.  I wish I could afford to play paper Magic... and that we had a proper community around here for it.

Kinda funny, so i pulled a Wrenn and Six out of a $6 pack. Wrenn and Six is an $80 card. So I just traded it in for more cards, including some preorder. So starting with $6 you can start rolling a collection pretty quickly. Granted you may stumble across a card that is spendy but you dont wanna get rid of; you can invest pretty little to get going. I spend less than $100 a month on it. (usually)

As far as the community goes, get one started! If you live in a town with a population of more than 3000 im sure there are people there who play the most popular TCG in the world. Many smaller restaurants/diners will be happy to let you play at their place since you will most likely spend money there, just dont be a doofus ofc. 

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
Re: Magic the Gathering: Arena (Codes) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67305.msg1293330#msg1293330
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2019, 09:14:27 am »
I've already got quite a few older cards from my teenage years, but it's all standard around here, unfortunately is the biggest problem.  And prices are through the roof compared to what they were back then.

Offline Mobian

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Mobian is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Magic the Gathering: Arena (Codes) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67305.msg1293538#msg1293538
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2019, 07:20:37 pm »
Redeemed Svs-eQiH-hXS

EDIT: NVM, already redeemed... as are the rest of them. I wish whoever did claim them would have made a note here. :(
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 07:24:40 pm by Mobian »

anything
blarg: