*Author

Offline MyNameIsJoeyTopic starter

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Pokemon League (Yes, Again) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54530.msg1136408#msg1136408
« on: May 15, 2014, 01:22:05 am »
This time, I'm trying something Entirely different.

There will be 8 gyms to go through.
There will also be an elite 4 and a champion.

I will be the one playing for ''NPC'', as in I will be gym leaders and E4 and champion, ofcourse with plenty of different teams and tactics.

challenger team :
You do not need to register a challenger team.
No type can be seen more than twice in your team. ( ie, you cannot a full water team to deal with the fire gym.

Gyms : Gym are mono, ofcourse. E4 is duo, and champion is a surprise.

Gyms need to be fought in order. first gym will have, and will need to be beaten by a lvl 10 team. gym 2 level 20, etc until gym 8 level 80.
You must use the same team to beat all 4 of elite 4 and the champion. At this point, you must use a level 90 team, and so will the e4. The champion will use a level 100 team. Yes, The champion is supposed to be difficult to beat.
Losing to one of the E4 or to the champion does not require you to start all over, unless you use a different team.

You are allowed to use pokemon with lower level than the limit, but not higher.

We will use OU restrictions of smogon and blahblahblah.
Will also use the usual clauses.

Gym leader (aka me) will decide if target gym is a singles, doubles , or triples fight.

Thoughts/suggestions/interested in trying it out? PM me!
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

• Chat Moderator
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Pokemon League (Yes, Again) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54530.msg1136409#msg1136409
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 01:52:36 am »
At the moment, only some gyms are ready. I'm working on others.

GYM 1 - Normal type.
GYM 2 - flying type.
GYM 3 - Bug type.
GYM 4 - Electric type.
GYM 5 - Ground type.
GYM 6 - Grass type.
GYM 7 - poison type.
GYM 8 - Ice type.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 04:28:39 pm by ji412jo »

Offline propheon

• Reputation Power: 5
  • propheon is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Chronos is on my side !
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Pokemon League (Yes, Again) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54530.msg1136410#msg1136410
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 01:56:19 am »
maybe i wil join but i will need i bit of explaining as you know my poke  knowledge is limited.
This Time!

• Chat Moderator
  • I walk alone
Re: Pokemon League (Yes, Again) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54530.msg1136433#msg1136433
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2014, 03:27:50 am »
stuff i forgot in first post :

1- can use either pokemon showdown or pokemon Online
2-  I will allow each player 1 (one) fight per hour, no more.

Offline theelkspeaks

• Reputation Power: 35
  • theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Brave Freedom is the Golden Ticket
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 3rd Place9th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSilver DonorBattle League 1/2014 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# Winner
Re: Pokemon League (Yes, Again) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54530.msg1136437#msg1136437
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2014, 04:20:49 am »
Woohoo, count me in!
Brawl 3 - Team Whispers in the  :darkness, War 8 - :air, 9th Master - :earth, War 9 - :earth, War 10 - :fire
Mafia Record: Town 3-4, Mafia 2-1
Brawl 4 - Red Stars (:fire)
My EtG Videos!

Offline Zawadx

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Pokemon League (Yes, Again) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54530.msg1136445#msg1136445
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2014, 05:36:19 am »
Oooh, looks nice. I'm in  8)
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline treebeard xiii

• Reputation Power: 18
  • treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • sose is all i need and all i give
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Pokemon League (Yes, Again) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54530.msg1136465#msg1136465
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2014, 01:02:20 pm »
This tree approves of normal gym and new take on pokemon league and I shall be joining no more goddamn op teams that can sweep with any one of its pokemon.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 01:11:37 pm by treebeard xiii »
love makin my decks unusual if able. Chaos and luck are widely regarded as different i beg to differ just refer to :entropy but for those in the know also refer to :time and :death.

The nymphs of tree

Offline Zawadx

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Pokemon League (Yes, Again) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54530.msg1136466#msg1136466
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2014, 01:09:34 pm »
This tree approves of normal gym and new take on pokemon league and I shall be joining no more goddamn op teams that can sweep with any one of its pokemon. well now i need to examine what difference lower levels make is it just stats or more.

From what I heard of Jijo's matches till now, the opposite is happening. The gymleader is sweeping with one pokemon :P
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline treebeard xiii

• Reputation Power: 18
  • treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • sose is all i need and all i give
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Pokemon League (Yes, Again) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54530.msg1136467#msg1136467
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2014, 01:13:42 pm »
This tree approves of normal gym and new take on pokemon league and I shall be joining no more goddamn op teams that can sweep with any one of its pokemon. well now i need to examine what difference lower levels make is it just stats or more.

From what I heard of Jijo's matches till now, the opposite is happening. The gymleader is sweeping with one pokemon :P
one sweeper pokemon is mandatory for any competitive team from my understanding but i'm talking about teams where nearly any pokemon in it can sweep if it so chooses namely the teams terro and RR could build

On another note by a type not appearing more than twice i'm guessing that means secondary types as well for example a thunder/flying type and a flying/ice type would be your two flying pokemon. I kow it's most likely common sense but some people tend to ignore common sense.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 01:50:51 pm by treebeard xiii »
love makin my decks unusual if able. Chaos and luck are widely regarded as different i beg to differ just refer to :entropy but for those in the know also refer to :time and :death.

The nymphs of tree

• Chat Moderator
  • I walk alone
Re: Pokemon League (Yes, Again) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54530.msg1136485#msg1136485
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2014, 06:05:11 pm »
yes tree, thats what it means :)

blarg: