*Author

Offline Ginyu

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Feel the punch of Gravity!
  • Awards: War #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: "I wanna be the very best, like noone ever was~ ♪♫" https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61077.msg1222619#msg1222619
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2016, 03:56:38 pm »
Oh wow, this Machop could have OTKed your Turbulance after the first Bulk up. Lucky that Brawly is too stupid.
Btw, Abra never learns anything else than Teleport by itself, but I guess you already thought of that.
Do you have a great idea for a Weekly Tournament? Post it here!
:aether War #8 :aether          :gravity Trials #9 :gravity
:gravity War #9 :gravity
:water War #10 :water

Offline SubmachineTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: "I wanna be the very best, like noone ever was~ ♪♫" https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61077.msg1222651#msg1222651
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2016, 06:36:26 pm »
"And that was just the calm before the storm."

Last time I left the story before entering the maritime museum in Slateport City. There were a bunch of Team Aqua grunts in the hallway, but none of them wanted to fight, which is not what I expected. One of them even gave me a new TM. xD I headed upstairs, hoping that someone would fight me there, but I only found the plot scientist, who I needed to find anyway. For delivering the DEVON President's package, he rewarded me with an EXP Share, which is pretty rad. However, I was still a bit disappointed in the lack of fights.

"Oh, did you really think that you can get away without a fight? Think twice!"

"Twice, because you have to fight two of us. Get it?"

That's right, it was time for the battles I prepared for! These grunts introduced a new opponent: Carvanha. Despite their efforts, I could easily get rid of them with ARGOR and LIPLOP. After the issue was solved, I could finally continue my adventure to new areas.~

Spoiler for Reynold needs your help:
Before I leave Slateport City, there is something I want your (the audience's) opinion about. There is a place in Slateport that's called the Battle Tent. Here you can do special battles where you temporarily receive three level 30 pokémons to defeat other three level 30 pokémons. My question is that if I go in here and lose a temporarily traded pokémon, should that affect my game somehow or can I ignore everything that happens with swapped pokémons? So far I avoided battling here, but if you tell me that I have nothing to worry about, then I'll try it out for fun. ^^"

Reynold headed towards Route 110, where there was a chance for catching a new pokémon. After circling a bit in the tall grass, a new challenger appeared!

I had one problem though. I forgot to heal after my last trainer battle, so all my weaker pokémons were paralyzed and the stronger ones didn't have any moves that Electrike could survive. Having no other option, I commenced with the decade's biggest Paralyze battle where both me and my opponent failed to attack most of the time, because we couldn't move. After a long farting around, SPORE's Leech Seed could finally lower Electrike's hp enough so I could catch him with a Pokéball.

When I was looking for a suitable nickname, something came to my mind which I couldn't resist, so here we go. ^^"

After the decade's biggest Paralyze battle, it was time to heal and go further in the tall grass. I decided to equip PANDORA with the new EXP Share, which led to another surprise evolution once she hit Lv.18. PANDORA finally looks badass now! :D

After progressing a bit, I got to a junction where I could go in 4 different directions. Two of them wanted me to use Cut, but still none of my 'mons could use it. Another required having a bicycle, which I still don't have, so I was left with only one option. I headed Northeast through a narrow path under the cycle road. After defeating a random trainer, something unexpected happened.

"And this is where things got awful really quick."

I was minding my own business when suddenly May showed up out of nowhere. She didn't beat around the bush for long, she wanted to battle.

Third Rival Battle: Pokémon Trainer May!

"WHAT?! Dammit May, I didn't even heal my pokémon yet!

That's right. I got into a boss battle without healing my pokémons beforehand. Her first pokémon is a Wingull, but mine is not ready to battle, so I had to switch him out. I lost a turn with this however and I had to let Wingull do whatever it wanted to do. I figured out that TURBULANCE will have a good chance against Wingull, because he's higher level and all his attacks could hit for normal damage.

"Wingull used Wing Attack. It was a Critical Hit!"

WHAT! I barely switched him in and he's already dead?!?! :o Uh, wait, no, he still has 5 HP left. No, I can't let TURBULANCE die, I need to step up my game! It's time for MYRIONITE to step in. That's right, I switched in my final big gun, my starter pokémon.

When MYRIONITE was about to strike, the Wingull released its immense power and started an endless critical Wing Attack combo. Two turns in a row, MYRIONITE and Wingull kept exchanging Tackle for Wing Attack. In the end, we both ended up in the red zone. I had to make sure I don't lose MYRIONITE, so I switched to PANDORA, who could finally finish May's Wingull.

Reynold's 2 strongest already became useless, but this was only May's first pokémon! To top it off, I had to face the unknown next.

"What the heck is a Grovyle?? Is it a Ghost type or a Poison type?"

This is where the blind aspect comes into highlight. Because I never played with Emerald before, I had no idea what a Grovyle is. I couldn't even guess from the name, but I assumed that it's going to be a Ghost, Dark, Psychic or Poison type. I didn't have much choice anyway, so I switched in my pokémon in the best shape. Then I saw my opponent and let out a big "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!".

I didn't know if I should keep ARGOR in battle or switch out for someone else. It looked like one of those Grass-Poison type pokémons, so I eventually decided to keep ARGOR in battle and risked using a Psybeam that ARGOR recently learned. It was better than I expected, but then my blood froze in shock when I saw my opponent's next move.

GROVYLE used Pursuit.
It was super effective!

Whatever type Grovyle is, he knew Darkness moves, which is one of ARGOR's few weaknesses. Not only that, but it was Pursuit, which hits even a fleeing opponent and I think it even deals double damage if that happens. Had I switched out ARGOR instead of attacking, ARGOR might have been dead already.

But since Psybeam was so effective and Kadabra went first, I stayed in battle for one last Psybeam which could finally put Grovyle to rest.

Alright. Two down, one more to go.

May's last pokémon was Slugma, which I correctly assumed that it was a Fire type pokémon. It's too bad though that I put LIPLOP in the PC and my other guy MYRIONITE, who could be super effective against him, was too weak to battle. Contemplating between ARGOR and PANDORA, I decided to put PANDORA to the test once again.

Lv.18 PANDORA vs Lv.18 SLUGMA. PANDORA was already damaged when the battle started, so nothing of it was safe. I had to make every move count, so I used Bite, which PANDORA recently learned. It hit for very good damage, but then karma decided that then Slugma should hit hard too, so it was time to eat another critical hit.

It hit for just as big as PANDORA's bite, but PANDORA survived it! This enabled her to deal the finishing blow and put an end to this truly amazing battle. After the fight was over, May said some stuff and then ran off with her new bicycle. (Where did she get that from? I want one too.)

To see how much damage was dealt, just look at my party's health after the battle was over:

EXODIA was not used, because he is still low level, and SPORE was not switched into battle, because the enemies were super effective against him most of the time. But I think I learned something from this. Actually, two things:

• Grovyle must be the evolved form of Treecko, which I should have expected. His dual type is still a mystery, but please don't spoil this part for me.
  • EXODIA must be trained to the stars. That Wingull must not live, an Electric type must become a crucial party member!

After all this, I was still in the wild, out in the open, surrounded by huge patches of tall grass. These times are when I'm very thankful for ARGOR's Teleport. I could finally reach safety and heal my party to full health. I'm not going down easily!

Spoiler for One final trainer battle where I almost died:
Soon after healing up, I got in a double battle with a Collector and a Guitarist NPC. They started with an Electrike and a Lombre, but the Lombre was killed on the first turn, because I was afraid of the possibility of Astonish. It got soon replaced with a Nuzleaf, who dodged 2 of my attacks while he kept buffing himself. When the Voltorb showed up, I thought that someone will die.

Luckily today we survived everything without casualties.

End of Day party stats:

Spoiler for Hidden:
Lv.22 MYRIONITE, the Marshtomp (♂)
Tackle Growl
Mud Shot Water Gun
Lv.16 EXODIA, the Electrike (♂)
Tackle Thunder Wave
Leer Howl
Lv.18 PANDORA, the Mightyena (♀)
Tackle Howl
Sand-Attack Bite
Lv.18 SPORE, the Shroomish (♂)
Mega Drain Tackle
Stun Spore Leech Seed
Lv.21 TURBULANCE, the Taillow (♂)
Wing Attack Double Team
Focus Energy Quick Attack
Lv.21 ARGOR, the Kadabra (♂)
Teleport Confusion
Disable Psybeam
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 06:56:31 pm by Submachine »
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Solaris

• Reputation Power: 37
  • Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: "I wanna be the very best, like noone ever was~ ♪♫" https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61077.msg1222652#msg1222652
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2016, 06:42:12 pm »
That was.. intense, to say the least :P

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: "I wanna be the very best, like noone ever was~ ♪♫" https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61077.msg1222653#msg1222653
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2016, 06:48:51 pm »
lol, following. That was fun to read hehe
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

Offline Ginyu

• Chat Moderator
  • Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: War #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: "I wanna be the very best, like noone ever was~ ♪♫" https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61077.msg1222654#msg1222654
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2016, 06:51:33 pm »
A critical hit!

I remember that I was totally surprised by May there, too.

• Legendary Member
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: "I wanna be the very best, like noone ever was~ ♪♫" https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61077.msg1222773#msg1222773
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2016, 06:44:00 pm »
It was time to explore further. The first interesting thing I saw today was a giant Wailmer who could only use Splash. I had the assumption that only Magikarps can use that move, but I was proven wrong. Several fights later, I could finally reach Mauville City, where a new gym was awaiting for me.

Spoiler for Some extra content~:
"Wait, who's this green-haired kid? Haven't I seen you before?"

Two NPCs were blocking the way to the gym, preventing me from entering.

Remember the kid who I had to show how to catch a Ralts earlier? That's right, that kid from earlier showed up again with his uncle. After some dialogues from here and there, it turned out that this kid had some sort of chronic weakness/illness before we met him. However, ever since we helped him to catch his first pokémon, his will to live became stronger, because he had now a pokémon to care for.

In the process of his healing however, I somehow became his senpai, so he wanted to battle me to get my attention. His level 15 Ralts was killed in one shot though, so this arc ended pretty quickly. ^^" Maybe the game wants to hint that he's going to be our new rival? We'll see when we next meet him. For now though, the gym gates were finally open.~

I went in to scout the gym's structure, but then accidently trapped myself into a position where I couldn't exit without fighting 3 gym trainers. One of them had 2 very strong bug type pokémons who almost killed MYRIONITE, but in the end TURBULANCE made sure that noone died there from my team.

Other than the gym, Mauville City's only interesting building was the bike shop, where I could finally get my first Mach Bike. ^^

It is confirmed now that our next destination is the Mauville Gym, where the leader is Wattson, who's a user of Electric-type pokémon. This leader's name is also a pun, so I think this will become a trend from now on (watt = electricity). As preparation, I did another training montage. Here are the important parts:

On Route 117, I caught a new teammate! :)

I am not very excited about Marill yet, because water types are already perfectly covered. Not only that, but Marill is also unable to learn Cut, so I can't even give an excuse to use him yet. For now, he will rest in the PC by the name of MICHAEL. I found the Day-Care couple though, so maybe I'll send him there soon to get some EXP.

For the upcoming gym fight, I decided that WILSON will be more useful than EXODIA, so I swapped them. The team I want to use is MYRIONITE, SPORE, PANDORA, WILSON, ARGOR and TURBULANCE as a backup. During their training, the following evolutions happened:

I was probably the most surprised about SPORE's evolution, because I had absolutely no idea what he's going to evolve into. This was definitely not what I expected. xD After WILSON evolved, I finally recognized which evolution line he was on. Loudred was his only form that I saw before, but I thought that this form is what's called Exploud, so there will be place for more surprises later.

MYRIONITE also conveniently learned Mud Sport right before the Electric type gym, so I think we'll be alright. :) Here is my team as we're heading into the gym:

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline taznkid

• Reputation Power: 1
  • taznkid is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I like Cereal!
Re: "I wanna be the very best, like noone ever was~ ♪♫" https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61077.msg1222783#msg1222783
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2016, 08:18:19 pm »
Wow this is actually really interesting....

Quite lucky that you got Mudkip as your starter (in general Water type starters are the best, simply because Water types in general have some of the most powerful, accurate, and easily attained moves, as well as generally being effective against a wide variety of pokemon while being weak against few). A Grass Type starter might have been a nightmare in the later stages.

I think I'll be following this, and in honor of that:

http://elementscommunity.org/forum/books-comics/pokemon-dating-a-team-magma-grunt/new/#new

A link (to a link  ;D) to a doujinshi based on Pokemon: Omega Ruby. It's a very well made Slice-of-Life Rom-Com that will make anyone familiar with Pokemon burst out laughing (especially I think the 4th Chapter lol).

Also, in your rules, is trading allowed? That Kadabra is never going to become the almighty Alakazam if it is not traded ;_;

Offline Solaris

• Reputation Power: 37
  • Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: "I wanna be the very best, like noone ever was~ ♪♫" https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61077.msg1222786#msg1222786
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2016, 08:24:26 pm »
Breloom has to be one of my favorite pokemon, in terms of looks. Love it.

Offline Ginyu

• Chat Moderator
Re: "I wanna be the very best, like noone ever was~ ♪♫" https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61077.msg1222789#msg1222789
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2016, 08:39:22 pm »
Breloom is also a very strong pokemon, its not only it's great art. :)

Mud Sport is a completely useless move, as its effect is only active as long as its user is in the battle. As Myrionite itself is immune anyway, it doesn't have any uses (unless in double matches, but even then it is weak).

Offline taznkid

• Reputation Power: 1
  • taznkid is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I like Cereal!
Re: "I wanna be the very best, like noone ever was~ ♪♫" https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61077.msg1222790#msg1222790
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2016, 08:55:17 pm »
Breloom is going to kick ass in the soon to come gym fight~

• Legendary Member
  • Who needs a Sub?
Re: "I wanna be the very best, like noone ever was~ ♪♫" https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61077.msg1222798#msg1222798
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2016, 10:19:49 pm »
Also, in your rules, is trading allowed? That Kadabra is never going to become the almighty Alakazam if it is not traded ;_;
Sadly only NPC trading is allowed, so I doubt that I'll ever see Kadabra's final form. But he's still one of my all-time favorites, even if he can't evolve further. ^^

Breloom has to be one of my favorite pokemon, in terms of looks. Love it.
Swellow looks pretty awesome too from the latest evolutions. :)

I grew to like every member of my team, so let's hope that Wattson won't kill any of them. And speaking of Wattson, here comes today's last update!

Here I am, inside the Mauville Electric Type Gym. I do a quick warm-up by defeating 2 gym trainers in a double battle, then I'm ready to amplify my way to Wattson. This gym was my favorite so far, probably because of the diverse pokémon types. Sadly I couldn't record the gym trainer with the Bug-type pokémons, but that was probably the most exciting prior to Wattson.

I hope you are ready for an electrifying experience! Second Gym Battle: Leader Wattson

Watch the full battle here:

Let's do this! I decided to use MYRIONITE for the first battle. You know, in case an Electrode would wait for me with Self-Destruct. The first 2 battles were pushovers, MYRIONITE was 6 levers higher than them and he also had the type advantage. Those matchups were Lv.20 VOLTORB and Lv.20 ELECTRIKE vs Lv.26 MYRIONITE.

This was when finally the MAGNEMITES showed up! I prepared a lot on Route 110 against other trainer's Magnemites with SPORE, so it was finally his time to shine. Next matchup was Lv.23 SPORE vs Lv.22 MAGNETON. As I said, this was a tested matchup, SPORE had no way to lose. ;) Next up was Wattson's final pokémon! I was excited and SPORE had full health, so he was ready for one more.

Lv.24 SPORE vs Lv.24 MANECTRIC, wow! :o So this is how EXODIA (my Electrike) will look after levelling up. It looks awesome! :D Everything here went according to plan: SPORE applied Leech Seeds first which served as regeneration and damage over time. After that, SPORE used Stun Spore (hehe), which slowed MANECTRIC down. None of MANECTRIC's electric moves were very effective, while Mach Punch and Mega Drain could hit for normal damage.

In the end, I really enjoyed this battle. We could say that it was Shocking! xD

End of Day party stats:

Lv.26 MYRIONITE, the Marshtomp (♂)
Tackle Mud Sport
Mud Shot Water Gun
Lv.22 WILSON, the Loudred (♂)
Pound Uproar
Astonish Howl
Lv.20 PANDORA, the Mightyena (♀)
Tackle Howl
Sand-Attack Bite
Lv.24 SPORE, the Breloom (♂)
Mega Drain Mach Punch
Stun Spore Leech Seed
Lv.24 TURBULANCE, the Swellow (♂)
Wing Attack Double Team
Focus Energy Quick Attack
Lv.22 ARGOR, the Kadabra (♂)
Teleport Confusion
Disable Psybeam

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: "I wanna be the very best, like noone ever was~ ♪♫" https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61077.msg1222903#msg1222903
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2016, 11:17:25 am »
SWELLOW too SWOLE.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

blarg: