*Author

Offline Fippe94Topic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeGold DonorSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of DeathBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Fragments https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61224.msg1264810#msg1264810
« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2017, 05:44:37 pm »
Yeah, card art is really something that is needed. Glad to hear there are people that can help :D

Some new (well, new since my last post) minor features that makes gameplay more smooth:
Now an actual card shows up when mousing over a creature or artifact, instead of just a boring text box.
You can now choose what deck to use before each campaign mission.
Clear filter button added to deck builder.

Also there are a bunch of minor card changes.
Try Fragments, my card game!

cvengrcnq qbg arg fynfu frperg cnffjbeq
KVVV > KYIVV

• Administrator
  • Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeGold DonorSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of DeathBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Fragments https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61224.msg1265517#msg1265517
« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2017, 04:53:38 pm »
Some updates:

Added lore to the first three Revelations quests (more incoming soon)
Added small icons on creatures on board for when they have On Death effects or activated abilities.
Compressed hand so that more cards fit on screen at the same time.

KVVV > KYIVV

• Administrator
Re: Fragments https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61224.msg1267151#msg1267151
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2017, 12:34:14 pm »
So I made a discord server for the game: https://discord.gg/AtbM2TZ if you want to join.

KVVV > KYIVV

• Administrator
Re: Fragments https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61224.msg1267729#msg1267729
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2017, 03:03:08 pm »
Some recent updates:

3 more missions now has story (and the existing mission story was changed)
Triggered abilities on creatures and artifacts now has an icon too.
You can play Draft mode by spending 80 gold. (instead of using tickets gained from Coliseum)
Some card buffs, nerfs and changes.

KVVV > KYIVV

• Administrator
Re: Fragments https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61224.msg1272580#msg1272580
« Reply #64 on: December 16, 2017, 10:37:27 pm »
Recent updates:

Simple animations added when attacking and dying. Hovering fading numbers added whenever something takes damage or is healed. Also smooth moving of creatures and artifact when they switch zone or move to fill up space of something that just died.
Animations are really basic, but they make a pretty large difference, particularly in following the AI.
Colored cost icons on cards, instead of letters.
Art credits are ingame with mouseover to see all art.

Also, the next set, Mechanism, with focus on artifacts, will be released soon. You can test many of the new cards in sandbox at https://fragmentscardgame.com/testing (be aware of possible bugs though, it's called testing for a reason)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 04:30:44 pm by Fippe94 »

KVVV > KYIVV

• Administrator
Re: Fragments https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61224.msg1274703#msg1274703
« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2018, 07:10:13 pm »
Huge update:

A new set, Mechanism is released with 70 new cards. There are also background art ingame, so no the game starts to look like a game! Cards have better looking backgrounds too.

Other new cool stuff are ingame keyword tooltip when mousing over a card,  option to play with uncollectible cards in sandbox mode, and of course more card art!

KVVV > KYIVV

• Administrator
Re: Fragments https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61224.msg1293472#msg1293472
« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2019, 06:11:18 pm »
Been a while since I posted here now, I figure I can make an update for those that don't follow the game on Discord.
So here is some stuff that has been added since last post (about 1.5 years ago...)

New cards in every set!
Many more smooth looking move animations, including when drawing a card, playing a creature or artifact, and attack with creatures!
A redesign of deckbuilding screen that makes it looks more like Hearthstone's (Much larger cards)
New player experience changed; Now the tutorial missions and only the first 5 Basic quests needs to be completed first, and they will be on a special screen until completed.
Lots more art, and some sound effects added to most Basic spell cards (more cards are getting sound soon)

Also today I made a forum for the game at http://forum.fragmentscardgame.com/ It's extremely bare bones and has basically no content yet, but it's there and it is (or hopefully will be at least) a good place to discuss the game aside from the Discord channel.

KVVV > KYIVV

• Administrator
Re: Fragments https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61224.msg1304579#msg1304579
« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2021, 11:26:59 pm »
Figured I can update here a bit even though no one has replied for years lol.

Biggest thing that happened since last update is probably that there are now a lot more art, all Basic cards now have arts and most of the cards in the first few sets too. There is also a new card set, Tempest which has 70 new cool cards.

I also just added a way to see deck stats like color balance and mana curve for your deck in the deck buidler.

You'll find the link to the game in my signature, and if you're interested you can join the Discord to discuss the game and find out more: https://discord.gg/RnV4SKHGfP

KVVV > KYIVV

• Administrator
Re: Fragments https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61224.msg1304586#msg1304586
« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2021, 06:27:58 pm »
So I saw that the tutorials didn't work, so I just fixed them!

So if you tried the tutorial before and couldn't progress past the second one, be sure to try again.
If you have any other feedback about the game, the tutorials or the new player experience, be sure to tell me either here or in the Discord.

KVVV > KYIVV

anything
blarg: