*Author

Offline Fippe94Topic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeGold DonorSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of DeathBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: My Card Game (name still pending...) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61224.msg1244656#msg1244656
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2016, 03:10:03 pm »
Several new quests added, much harder than the existing ones.

Also, I plan to revise the quest/game progressing heavily. Here is my current plan: (This is NOT ingame yet!)
At first, only a tutorial is availible. Probably 3 missions, you use a fixed deck, so no deck building yet.

Once you complete the tutorial, you pick a color to start with (or maybe you just get a default color, say Red), and the first 5 questlines open in the Campaign. Booster shop and Coliseum still locked. You will get all the cards from the chosen color in the Basic set, but the others remain locked.

Each of the first 5 questlines has an associated color, and completing it gives you all Basic cards of that color. Completing the questline for the color you started with gives you the colorless cards as well as some extra gold.

Once you have completed all 5 questlines, you now have the full Basic card set. Now the Coliseum unlocks, as well as the ability to unlock the "quest sets". You unlock a quest set by paying some gold (likely pretty cheap). The booster pack shop is still locked.

Unlocking a quest set (there is one quest set for each card set, so right now that would be "Revelations" and "Dystopia") gives you access to the first questline of that set. It's a 3-quest long questline, and should be fairly simple. Completing the questline unlocks the other questlines for that set, as well as the ability to buy packs from the set in the Booster shop. The booster shop unlocks once you have unlocked at least 1 card pack.

The quests currently ingame is the first 5 questlines that you would unlock after the tutorial, as well as most of the the Revelations quest set.

As for name of the actual game, I am thinking something with Gate, like X's Gate or Gate of X. X is gonna be something like Destiny, Heaven, or similar, haven't yet decided.
Lorewise the Gate would be something that opened a few hundred years ago, and it is from that Gate all the magic power and magical creatures currently in the world entered.

Try Fragments, my card game!

cvengrcnq qbg arg fynfu frperg cnffjbeq
KVVV > KYIVV

• Administrator
  • Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeGold DonorSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of DeathBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: My Card Game (name still pending...) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61224.msg1248118#msg1248118
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2016, 05:16:57 pm »
There are now 2 tutorial missions availible under Campaign. They aren't really integrated into the quests sytem or anything, you can do them in either order right now.
I will add a third (which will be the last I thing) tutorial shortly, and also make the tutorials act more like real quest, i.e. you have to do them in order and you have to complete them before doing anything else. Tutorials right now cover creatures, spells, combat, passive abilities, mana, zones. The final tutorial will be about multi-color decks, and activated and triggered ablities.

Feel free to try the two that exists, and let me know if there is something else that should be mentioned in them. It's easy to miss things that I think is "obvious", which of course isn't always obvious to new players.

KVVV > KYIVV

• Administrator
Re: My Card Game (name still pending...) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61224.msg1248165#msg1248165
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2016, 10:56:14 am »
Now all three tutorial missions are added. They also must be completed, in order, before you can play any other quests. Do try them out and give some feedback.
I also plan to add soem sort of ingame encyclopedia where you could looks up most info (like zones, mana, artifacts) as well as list all keyword abilities.

KVVV > KYIVV

• Administrator
Re: My Card Game (name still pending...) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61224.msg1250799#msg1250799
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2016, 04:17:10 pm »
Big update:

The quest structure got a rework, together with several new quests. This is how it works now:
First only the tutorial is unlocked, and you must complete it (like before)
Then the Basic quests open. You will have predetermined starter decks for those quests, so you cannot build any own decks yet.
After all basic quests are completed, you unlock Coliseum, Deckbuilding, and the other quest sets. Booster packs and Crafting is still locked.
Each quest set can be bought for a pretty small amount of gold (100 for Revelations, 150 for Dystopia)
After unlocking it, you will at first only have 1 questline open for that set. Wheny uo complete it, you then unlock booster packs for that set, crafting cards from that set, as well as 3 more questlines. Completing the 3rd quest of all the three questlines, unlock the fina questline. The final questline has 4 quests, and completing each quest there will give you 1 copy of a new reward card (So 4 copies of the card in total). This is the only way to get this card, you cannot craft it.

Other updates: Registering and Login are now seperated. You can now rename decks. You can now delete your account and change password.Wording for mill cards is changed to "destroy cards in deck".

The game now starts to feel a bit more like a real game gameplay/content-wise, but there is still a lot of work to be done regarding presentation and graphics. If you want to make card art for the game, or maybe you have a great idea for how the UI should look like, don't hesitate to PM me or post in this topic! And of course if you have any questions, or just want to say anything about the game (good or bad), please post too!

KVVV > KYIVV

• Administrator
Re: My Card Game (name still pending...) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61224.msg1254108#msg1254108
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2016, 08:50:36 pm »
New big update: New card set!

A new card set (Labyrinth) is added with 71 new cards. Unlock the new quest set by paying 200 gold in the Quest menu. Then by completing the first 3 quests there you unlock the ability to buy boosters from the new set and craft the new set cards. (I.e. exactly like the other sets work)

I also made some AI tweaks, and AI should be faster than before when there are many creatures on the board. It should also hopefully be a bit smarter.

There is also a mana filter in the deck building screen, as well as a search bar.

KVVV > KYIVV

Offline danil

• Reputation Power: 2
  • danil is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • the Blessed Pegasus
Re: My Card Game (name still pending...) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61224.msg1254112#msg1254112
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2016, 03:11:04 am »
This is great fun. I just got out of the basic quests, and I'm currently using a green/black deck based on swarming the field with skeletons, then Harvesting and buffing them up after using Abyssal Rune :D

I can't wait until this is a finished product with card art and music :)
I go chop your dollar
I go take your money; disappear

:light My music :light

Offline foxrain4

• Reputation Power: 10
  • foxrain4 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.foxrain4 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Check my profile for a Dragon story link.
  • Awards: Card Design Competition - On the Shoulders of Giants
Re: My Card Game (name still pending...) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61224.msg1254133#msg1254133
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2016, 03:08:43 pm »
All i have been waiting for is the AI to attack,
today i played, and the Artificial Intelligence suddenly increases so much
until it walloped me so hard. ?_?

Good job.

p.s. when i create an account, will you be able to see my login and password since you are creator?
just curious.

• Administrator
Re: My Card Game (name still pending...) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61224.msg1254135#msg1254135
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2016, 03:11:59 pm »
Glad to hear you guys like the game :)

I can see your username if I want to, but I cannot see your password.

KVVV > KYIVV

• Administrator
Re: My Card Game (name still pending...) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61224.msg1254349#msg1254349
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2016, 09:51:57 pm »
Added some new restrictions and events for Coliseum, check it out!

Also redesigned cards and creatures appearance ingame, mostly to make place for the new card art! Art is made by Ravizant, and so far the cards Phoenix, Ash, Lightning Bolt, Spectrum, Data Echo, Explosion, Frost Nova have art!

KVVV > KYIVV

Offline antiaverage

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • HTML5-hipster-sloth.bunchie();
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeRaise the Banners...AgainSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #7 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: My Card Game (name still pending...) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61224.msg1254353#msg1254353
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2016, 12:42:56 am »
Posting to follow more closely
Developer of http://dek.im - a Deck Image generator with rollover to view full cards, current to version 1.327

Thanks to Amashi for my avatar!

• Administrator
Re: My Card Game (name still pending...) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61224.msg1255204#msg1255204
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2017, 11:20:48 am »
Did some bug fixes and card buffs, and also added menu music made by danil!

KVVV > KYIVV

• Administrator
Re: Cerulean Fragments https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61224.msg1255205#msg1255205
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2017, 01:59:34 pm »
The game is now named Cerulean Fragments

Those are magical fragments that provide magic in the world.

KVVV > KYIVV

anything
blarg: Ravizant,Amashi,danil