*Author

Offline tyranimTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • formerly unit
Re: final fantasy.... ALL OF THEM!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39081.msg486227#msg486227
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2012, 12:25:21 am »
Never saw The Spirits Within? Was an alright movie.
spirits within wasnt all that alright. i mean, its a bad movie, but it would have made a MUCH better game. i actually thought there was a game for it, but no. there isnt...
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like "its better than yours" damn right, its better than yours! i can teach you but i'd have to charge!

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: final fantasy.... ALL OF THEM!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39081.msg486329#msg486329
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2012, 02:56:31 am »
I'm biased, but I thought Advent Children was better than Spirits Within.  But I would've loved to see it in game forme.  The concept was definitely intriguing.

Offline Manatuner

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Manatuner is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: final fantasy.... ALL OF THEM!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39081.msg488678#msg488678
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2012, 12:57:22 am »
Currently playing Final Fantasy Type-0. I would say it is a very nice addition to the Final Fantasy series. The story is very nice, and there are up to 14 playable characters.

Offline Fikraxtein

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Fikraxtein is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Alea Jacta Est!
Re: final fantasy.... ALL OF THEM!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39081.msg495511#msg495511
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2012, 01:58:00 pm »
About the FFs, I've been playing the 7th, 8th and 9th. The 8th seemed quite complex to me at first with the junction system but I ended to handle it.
In the 9th I had Freya as favorite character, especially for the spears, my favorite weapon (whatever the game is); and in the 7th didn't really mind the weapons as long as I focused more on materias. Then I had some critics (both good and less good) between 7 and 9 :
-true Materia is a very good system because you can affect magic, chimeras and abilities to whoever you want ; though this system had some defects, like the All materia and chimeras allowing the multiple-enemies and use just several times (despite in the 9 you can multiple-target enemies without special abilities and summon an unlimited number of times)
-in the 9 this is the reverse, each one has his own skills and you often have characters split (in the 7th it's easier to choose the characters you want to, they  are rarely split in groups) and it is slower to level up all abilities, what I liked was levelling up all my characters on an equal base, having them at more or less same level, that is much easier in the 7th in my opinion
-I found the map system better in the 9th, you could see which town corresponded to which point
-about the chocobos it's harder to see because each one has a proper sidequest, but I admit I preferred the chocobos races rather than chocographs (even if I thought diggin quite entertaining)
-I also think it's much easier to gain money in the 7th than in the 9th

Then about the movies I only saw Advent Children, not in complete version, but yet what I liked most was the great improve of graphics, if I compare to the game, then the plot was quite interesting though I was disappointed on the ending, found it too easy
"Never aim at better, but best" - Fearon Wright
Fearon also said "never fall in love with someone who is unable to lionize you as you deserve, for he knows who you are. If he doesn't praise you, he's not worth of you"

<3 Guizonde

anything
blarg: