*Author

Offline tyranimTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • formerly unit
final fantasy.... ALL OF THEM!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39081.msg485766#msg485766
« on: April 23, 2012, 01:55:45 am »
ok, a few starting questions:

favorite edition? (ff1,ff2, etc)

favorite job?

favorite weapon class?

favorite magic group?

which ones do you own?

atb or turn based?

and while were at it, which is your favorite movie?
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like "its better than yours" damn right, its better than yours! i can teach you but i'd have to charge!

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: final fantasy.... ALL OF THEM!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39081.msg485796#msg485796
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 02:34:48 am »
I started off with FFIII.  Dragoons.  Dragoons EVERYWHERE.

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: final fantasy.... ALL OF THEM!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39081.msg485799#msg485799
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 02:38:55 am »
Mystic Quest! First and Favorite.
It's the only one I own, but I've played 1 and 2.
Favorite weapon was the Dragon Claw.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline tyranimTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • formerly unit
Re: final fantasy.... ALL OF THEM!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39081.msg485809#msg485809
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2012, 02:51:02 am »
so far, i am LOVING final fantasy 6. idk why, but the plot and character development (except the characters you get in world of ruin) was phenomenal, but my fav is STILL f7, even though i havent played it in 8 years.

this is tough for me, but i would have to go with ninja from final fantasy tactics advance. master the dual wielding and then go to fighter with running shoes, i was able to take out every boss in the game (that i faced with this combo) within 2 of marshe's turns.

spears always called to me, but i would have to go with knives in final fantasy 6, their secondary abilities were the shit

white magic in ff 10 was awesome. what i loved about it was that i could spam protective magic, then for the fun of it, otk the opponent with yuna's nirvana/holy combo.

i own anthology (5&6), 7, 8, 9, 10, x-2, 12, crystal chronicles, tactics advance, and dirge of cerberus

combination, i like turning off wait on the turn based games like ff7 and ff6.

advent children hands down
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like "its better than yours" damn right, its better than yours! i can teach you but i'd have to charge!

Offline Wizy

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Wizy is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Re: final fantasy.... ALL OF THEM!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39081.msg485842#msg485842
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 04:02:30 am »
FF6. I would say 8 but the awful magic system and the ridiculously easy difficulty ruined it.

The Chemist from FF5.

Katanas, more specifically the Masamune from FF12.

Time magic or FF12's green magic.

FF4 (SNES), FF5 (SNES), FF6 (both SNES and PSX), FF7 (both PSX and PC), FF8 (both PSX and PC), FF9 (PSX), FF10 (PS2) and FF12 (PS2).

Turn based, usually I turn ATB to wait. I don't like FFT tho.

Didn't watch any nor want to.
(Temporarily?) retired from the game.

Offline Naesala

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: final fantasy.... ALL OF THEM!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39081.msg485844#msg485844
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 04:10:41 am »
favorite edition? Final Fantasy Tactics advance, or IV

favorite job? varies by game. Summoner/Red Mage duo in tactics, dragoons are cool too

which ones do you own? FFTA (beaten) FFTA2 (beaten) FF1 (beaten) FF2 (beaten) FFVII (1/4 way through) FFIV (nearly beaten)
Ive also played III, V, and VI, but not gotten very far.

atb or turn based? Turn based

and while were at it, which is your favorite movie? I've only seen Advent children. the action was good, the rest meh
Your favorite Hotyugh

Offline Nepycros

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • My creativity was OP, so I had to nerf it.
Re: final fantasy.... ALL OF THEM!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39081.msg485846#msg485846
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2012, 04:12:45 am »
FFXIII

Ravager

Whatever the hell Lightning carries

Fire

Cousin owns it

Hmm, well they do the fighting all on their own, you just change formations to control what kinds of moves they focus on
Perception is the source of misunderstanding.

Why, yes. I do have a Mindgate necklace. It's how I ninja everyone.

Offline Belligerence

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Belligerence is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Are you certain I'm alright?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: final fantasy.... ALL OF THEM!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39081.msg485853#msg485853
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2012, 04:15:49 am »
1. FFX. It ranks as my favorite game of all time, actually. FFX-2 is meh.

2. Parivir from Tactics A2. Not as strong as dual wielding, but I really liked the effects of the skills, and elegance behind the class itself.

3. Katana. The overall grace of the sword, and subsequently, the person wielding it, appeals to my play style for some reason. Close second is the Sabre type (think Blue Mage from Tactics Advanced.)

4. Elemental Magic from the original Tactics Advance. It's the perfect group of magic for a tactics game.

5. 1, 2, 3, 7, 10, 10-2, 12, Tactics, Tactics advanced, Tactics Advanced 2

6. Either, but my personal choice is turn based, I like the strategy aspect it presents to the game.

7. None.

Offline Naesala

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: final fantasy.... ALL OF THEM!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39081.msg485858#msg485858
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2012, 04:22:41 am »
1. FFX. It ranks as my favorite game of all time, actually. FFX-2 is meh.
You should watch spoony's reviews sometime, if you dont mind having something you love mocked ^_^
Your favorite Hotyugh

Offline Cel

• Cel is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Used to be called Izaya :P
Re: final fantasy.... ALL OF THEM!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39081.msg485959#msg485959
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2012, 01:14:29 pm »
favorite edition? FF6 takes all the cakes. All of them.

favorite job? Dragoon

favorite weapon class? Spears, possibly because of my favorite class

favorite magic group? Summoning, its like all the spells that couldn't fit in the other groups were thrown here instead.

which ones do you own? FF: Legends 1 and 2 (Game Boy), FF 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10 (missing) (PlayStation), Tactics (missing), tactics advanced (GBA)

atb or turn based? Turned based.

and while were at it, which is your favorite movie? My 'favorite movie' is Advent Children, because it's the only one I ever watched. It was terrible though, so whatever.

Offline Silver

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Silver is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: final fantasy.... ALL OF THEM!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39081.msg485998#msg485998
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2012, 04:39:47 pm »
Never saw The Spirits Within? Was an alright movie.

Offline Cel

• Cel is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Used to be called Izaya :P
Re: final fantasy.... ALL OF THEM!!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39081.msg486162#msg486162
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2012, 10:27:49 pm »
Never saw The Spirits Within? Was an alright movie.
Probably better than Advent Children for sure but 'alright' isn't the most compelling reason to go see a movie.  :P

blarg: