*Author

Offline TreldonTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Do I have to?
  • Awards: 1st Place WC Winner: October 20152nd place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Solved the Ruby Mansion MurderSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeGold Donor
Fallout 4 - Mods! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60593.msg1216258#msg1216258
« on: November 25, 2015, 04:36:49 pm »
Hey folks!

I'm not sure how many of us play FO4 already, and of that group how many take part in modding their game until it crashes (as we all know a Bethesda game running without at least 50 mods is just a Tamagochi  :P), but I thought that we might want to share our favourite mods with each other - mostly the name, link and short description I guess.

Anyone interested?

The one with answerable questions and questionable answers

10th Elements Council member == Brawl #4 :life Meaning of Life :life Artist == Brawl #5 :chroma A Toadally Newtral Team :chroma Artist

Offline Physsion

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Physsion is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Your friendly neighbourhood owl
  • Awards: 11th Trials - Master of DarknessSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of Darkness2nd Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerMaster Flag - Winner (Air Flag)9th Trials - Master of DarknessSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Fallout 4 - Mods! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60593.msg1216283#msg1216283
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 09:46:24 pm »
I am loving Fallout 4, but I typically save Bethesda games for my second playthrough before I go mad on the Nexus.

If you come across any (spoiler-free) mods of interest for future reference, let me know :)

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Fallout 4 - Mods! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60593.msg1216289#msg1216289
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2015, 10:37:07 pm »
Two noteworthy mods

FULL DIALOGUE
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1235/?
Basically, this mod tells you everything your character will say, not just the "theme/message"

Nuclear war

Offline TreldonTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Do I have to?
  • Awards: 1st Place WC Winner: October 20152nd place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Solved the Ruby Mansion MurderSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeGold Donor
Re: Fallout 4 - Mods! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60593.msg1216318#msg1216318
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2015, 06:50:59 am »
There are a couple I use. Some of them are "simple" texture replacers, some modify items or gameplay.

Binary speech checks - instead of the current "you might fail a simple check with 10 CHA" if you meet the requirement you score, if not you lose

Lowered weapons - your weapon does not cover the whole screen when you are not shooting with it

Texture optimization project - lowers the texture resolution without visible loss of detail for better performance
No shrubs, No vines - removes (makes invisble) those ugly shrubs and vines

Tron inspired Vault suit - better looking vault suit

Immersive Pip-Boy cracked-broken screen - your Pip-Boy looks 200 years old

Power armor movement sound - makes PA movement reflect its weight

Easy to see glowing mags, Easy to see glowing bobbleheads - glow in the dark collectibles

Time on loading screen - displays computer time on those long loading screens

Radio Freedom 50's Replacer - replaces that annoying Radio Freedom with good music

And finally two of my own creation
Functional wedding rings - grants those rings function beyond the sentimental value
Better patrolman sunglasses - makes the coolest looking glasses more useful
The one with answerable questions and questionable answers

10th Elements Council member == Brawl #4 :life Meaning of Life :life Artist == Brawl #5 :chroma A Toadally Newtral Team :chroma Artist

blarg: Khaleesi