*Author

Offline Silver

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Silver is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements Pokemon League - PokemonOnline Branch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38623.msg483154#msg483154
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2012, 06:26:13 pm »

Honestly, 252, 252, 6 EVs make all the difference (or whatever EV spread you're using, so long as it benefits your pokemon).  Imo it's necessary for playing competitively. 
I mean calculating to put exactly 26 Spec Def and 3 HP so you can take exactly two Uxie Psychics and come out with exactly 1 HP or some BS like that. What I was trying to say is people will probably just pick their favourite pokes and have at it, right? But now that I look at this chat, the people here some pretty knowledgeable so I retract my point. I'm pretty new to this game so I hadn't realized how delicate the Meta is- I thought that Pokes from the lower tiers would be able to fulfill higher tier niches in a sufficient way as checks, but that might not be the case.

Anyways I think that UU would be a lot more fun- it would also make RU and NU Pokemon actually viable, giving people a larger pool of Pokemon to choose from.

@Dream World: I think it adds a lot of fun options, and has given otherwise useless Pokemon nice niches (Sableye, anyone?). I got to try that Serperior thing.

Offline 1world24

• Reputation Power: 8
  • 1world24 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Gone about 8 months
Re: Elements Pokemon League - PokemonOnline Branch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38623.msg487446#msg487446
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2012, 10:30:56 pm »
I play this on the Jubilife server mostly

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Pokemon League - PokemonOnline Branch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38623.msg487448#msg487448
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2012, 10:32:39 pm »
Looks fun, installing now.

Offline Drake_XIVTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Pokemon League - PokemonOnline Branch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38623.msg487449#msg487449
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2012, 10:33:03 pm »
I must ask:  How much interest is there in this League?  I know there was some when this was first published, but who is honestly willing to put in the time and effort to take part?

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Pokemon League - PokemonOnline Branch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38623.msg487451#msg487451
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2012, 10:34:53 pm »
I would love to. In fact im making a team right now.
IGN = Killsdazombies
I would love to be staff, and a gym leader.
Dark gym leader
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 12:23:48 am by killsdazombies »

Offline lawrenceleong888

• Reputation Power: 1
  • lawrenceleong888 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • よろしく! (`ωยด)グフフ
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Pokemon League - PokemonOnline Branch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38623.msg487514#msg487514
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2012, 12:04:40 am »
Does anyone know is it possible to connect to the main server online(if there's one) through a proxy? I'm using my university line and everything has to pass through proxy.kk.usm.my port 8080 =="
Whereas for connecting to own server, I've tried and it's successful, and fought against myself by opening two windows simultaneously.

In-game-name shall be Shinobu Vamp
Anime + Manga + Games + Music = Life

Offline Silver

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Silver is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements Pokemon League - PokemonOnline Branch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38623.msg487521#msg487521
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2012, 12:22:57 am »
IGN = silverwing

Would love to be Psychic gym leader.

• Legendary Member
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Pokemon League - PokemonOnline Branch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38623.msg487522#msg487522
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2012, 12:25:40 am »
I do believe it says to PM me, not to post here, for a position...

Offline 1world24

• Reputation Power: 8
  • 1world24 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Gone about 8 months
Re: Elements Pokemon League - PokemonOnline Branch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38623.msg487731#msg487731
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2012, 10:49:58 am »
Also i can be a air gym leader/elite 4 since on my server only 1-2 out of about 100 make it through

• Legendary Member
  • Powerful Harmony
Re: Elements Pokemon League - PokemonOnline Branch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38623.msg488147#msg488147
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2012, 01:30:22 am »
Also i can be a air gym leader/elite 4 since on my server only 1-2 out of about 100 make it through

Send an Application to me in the forme of a PM.  And no, I'll be taking Flying since I've recently re-obtained PO on my computer.

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
Re: Elements Pokemon League - PokemonOnline Branch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38623.msg488535#msg488535
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2012, 08:36:02 pm »
This is pretty fun, i only wish more people would join.

Offline Manatuner

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Manatuner is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Pokemon League - PokemonOnline Branch https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38623.msg488581#msg488581
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2012, 10:08:17 pm »
This is an interesting concept. Have downloaded the program, and will definitely look more into it when my schedule frees up...

blarg: