*Author

Offline CleanOnion

• Reputation Power: 33
  • CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • once you go spreadsheet, you never go breadsheet
  • Awards: Writing Competition - Yellow JournalismWriting Competition - FractaloreTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeArt Competition - Raise the BannersWriting Competition - The Seven Wonders3rd Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - Silver
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1272387#msg1272387
« Reply #384 on: December 12, 2017, 03:03:29 am »
Had a little spare time today so quickly whipped up a Villager Farm in the sea above my old tower. It's made of cobble and looks disgusting, so don't go near it.

There's a Librarian selling Mending books for 28 emeralds. It's the Tier 5 trade, so it may not be visible to you unless you go through the whole trading process. If that's too much effort, drop me 28 emeralds and I'll get it for you. No extra charge.

Offline Zyardran

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1272528#msg1272528
« Reply #385 on: December 15, 2017, 11:48:11 am »
Any of y'all who wanna find the stuff i dropped when i died in the jungle will get to keep my fishing rod! it's northeast of spex's original treehouse, most likely easy to spot with the giant creeper crater on a tree... Happy hunting
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1272596#msg1272596
« Reply #386 on: December 17, 2017, 01:40:15 pm »
Time to dump a few of my screenshots that I have collected so far.~

A Journey to a Mansion

Spoiler for Just Random, Interesting Sights:

3. A villager house with all entrances under the ground. This one even had a baby villager in it.

7. My portable mining setup. Hiding underground until the night goes away.

Spoiler for Inside the Mansion:

Spoiler for A Journey Back Home:

Spoiler for Movie References:
The Lion King

Friday the 13th

The Dog Centipede

Spoiler for When the Mod Goes Nuts:
A pathway worth of squids

Don't mind the floating head OF YOURSELF!

Edit: You might need to zoom in a lot to understand the Friday the 13th reference.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 01:42:04 pm by Submachine »
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline ValerianFlame

• Reputation Power: 6
  • ValerianFlame is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Your #1 source of Necrosis.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1272623#msg1272623
« Reply #387 on: December 18, 2017, 01:45:39 am »
I've donated some stuff to the vault, including Lapis and a Prot 3 Unb 3 iron leggings. I also have more books in the end vault and may begin endsploring soon. I might explore the nether a little bit, to find another blaze fortress, and in turn loot.

P.S. I do not have an elytra. I do have rockets though.

P.P.S. Ded in lava. errthang be gone.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 02:25:24 am by ValerianFlame »
I always liked fire. It "warmed up" to me. :fire
Brawl #6: Pyrocloaks.
┴o dɹoʌǝ ʞnɹo ʍǝ ɐɹǝ ɐll pndlᴉɔɐʇǝs' I sɥɐll ʍɹᴉʇǝ ʇɥǝ sɐɯǝ ʇɥᴉuƃ ʍᴉʇɥ ɯnlʇᴉdlǝ ɐɔɔonuʇs˙ (Ɔodʎ dɐsʇǝ ʇɥᴉs ɯǝssɐƃǝ)
No longer active in blab. Contact me through Elements Discord.

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1272863#msg1272863
« Reply #388 on: December 23, 2017, 09:54:22 pm »
I think it's the server's 1-year anniversary. :)

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline ValerianFlame

Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1272876#msg1272876
« Reply #389 on: December 24, 2017, 11:28:08 am »
Mining after a while was fun.

Lava light glitch. Looks pretty cool

If only I had a water bucket...
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 11:31:16 am by ValerianFlame »
┴o dɹoʌǝ ʞnɹo ʍǝ ɐɹǝ ɐll pndlᴉɔɐʇǝs' I sɥɐll ʍɹᴉʇǝ ʇɥǝ sɐɯǝ ʇɥᴉuƃ ʍᴉʇɥ ɯnlʇᴉdlǝ ɐɔɔonuʇs˙ (Ɔodʎ dɐsʇǝ ʇɥᴉs ɯǝssɐƃǝ)

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Who needs a Sub?
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1272883#msg1272883
« Reply #390 on: December 24, 2017, 03:07:04 pm »
The Achievement City Storage looks fabulous around this time of the year.

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Who needs a Sub?
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1272888#msg1272888
« Reply #391 on: December 24, 2017, 06:06:28 pm »
Excuse me for the double post, but I got kicked from the server after dying and cannot respawn. The dynamic map says that I'm still online, which makes me worry that my items can despawn. >_> I was at 753, 187, unknown height. Lava was nearby, so I wouldn't dig straight down. Halp, pls?

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline RapidStar_

• Reputation Power: 5
  • RapidStar_ is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I farm electrum at work
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1272890#msg1272890
« Reply #392 on: December 24, 2017, 08:41:47 pm »
Excuse me for the double post, but I got kicked from the server after dying and cannot respawn. The dynamic map says that I'm still online, which makes me worry that my items can despawn. >_> I was at 753, 187, unknown height. Lava was nearby, so I wouldn't dig straight down. Halp, pls?

Continues to ping for me, so the server must be down.

Offline ValerianFlame

Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1272961#msg1272961
« Reply #393 on: December 28, 2017, 03:58:57 am »

While endsploring without an elytra, I found this chunk error... Someone already prolly found it but, yeah.

What... How many are there?

Finally... I may have a chance.

Advancements Made! I also obtained "Great View from up here!" but I didn't screenshot it. Plus, I got it from using a bunch of chorus fruits.

Elytra, 4 diamonds, 2 emeralds, and 11 gold. Sweet.

First end city was only a base, tower, and a ship. This one, however, is larger.

Also what... WHAT.

If anyone wants it, it's here. Be warned, though, as it can only be repaired a few more times before the limit exceeds. I will be getting more eventually.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 07:15:54 am by ValerianFlame »

Offline ValerianFlame

Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1273002#msg1273002
« Reply #394 on: December 30, 2017, 07:15:00 am »
I know this is my third post, but this is more important. I may combine my first and second posts but this has been here since last night and Doc and I haven't been able to get on the server.

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Who needs a Sub?
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1273769#msg1273769
« Reply #395 on: January 20, 2018, 08:16:21 pm »
Apparently if lightning strikes a villager, it turns into a witch. >_> This was the first time I witnessed anything turn into something else by lightning.

Too bad I was in the process of creating a villager farm. x_x

~ Platinum Quest ~

anything
blarg: