*Author

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1264817#msg1264817
« Reply #336 on: June 01, 2017, 07:32:27 pm »
So I went ahead and dried up an entire Ocean Monument with only 20 sponges and a furnace. I planned to do this for a long time, and now here we are.

It's not far from land, so maybe I'll connect it with a glass tunnel. But gee em gee, this was a LOT of fun! Clearing out a Monument was something I've never done alone before, not to speak about sponging it dry. I can only recommend this activity. ;)
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1264838#msg1264838
« Reply #337 on: June 02, 2017, 05:59:10 am »

SOON

Offline DoctorC

• Reputation Power: 24
  • DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Pixelated Elementals
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWar #14 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.07.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.03.22.)Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: A New Standard
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1264875#msg1264875
« Reply #338 on: June 02, 2017, 09:42:51 pm »
Meanwhile in my singleplayer world

Spoiler for Hidden:

The Portfolio
Pixel gallery
Pixelartist, Translator and Architect in one body.

Offline dragtom

• Reputation Power: 16
  • dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Champion of the Silences Torn.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Divine ArtificeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #8 WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1264888#msg1264888
« Reply #339 on: June 03, 2017, 09:54:02 am »
stunning :O

Are people still actively playing on the server?
Perhaps I'll play again during summer.
be quick- time is quanta.

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1264889#msg1264889
« Reply #340 on: June 03, 2017, 10:04:06 am »

Kinda, but it's really easy to miss each other because of timezones.
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline RapidStar_

• Reputation Power: 5
  • RapidStar_ is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I farm electrum at work
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1265171#msg1265171
« Reply #341 on: June 09, 2017, 10:15:26 pm »
I'm down to play on here :D

Offline ValerianFlame

• Reputation Power: 6
  • ValerianFlame is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Your #1 source of Necrosis.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1265177#msg1265177
« Reply #342 on: June 09, 2017, 11:49:36 pm »
Think it's possible to set aside some land for creative mode purposes?
I always liked fire. It "warmed up" to me. :fire
Brawl #6: Pyrocloaks.
┴o dɹoʌǝ ʞnɹo ʍǝ ɐɹǝ ɐll pndlᴉɔɐʇǝs' I sɥɐll ʍɹᴉʇǝ ʇɥǝ sɐɯǝ ʇɥᴉuƃ ʍᴉʇɥ ɯnlʇᴉdlǝ ɐɔɔonuʇs˙ (Ɔodʎ dɐsʇǝ ʇɥᴉs ɯǝssɐƃǝ)
No longer active in blab. Contact me through Elements Discord.

Offline treebeard xiii

• Reputation Power: 18
  • treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • sose is all i need and all i give
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1265520#msg1265520
« Reply #343 on: June 18, 2017, 05:54:50 pm »
So I went ahead and dried up an entire Ocean Monument with only 20 sponges and a furnace. I planned to do this for a long time, and now here we are.

It's not far from land, so maybe I'll connect it with a glass tunnel. But gee em gee, this was a LOT of fun! Clearing out a Monument was something I've never done alone before, not to speak about sponging it dry. I can only recommend this activity. ;)

I am jealous i have always wanted to renovate a monument i have also always wanted to make a mushroom mansion on a mushroom island.
love makin my decks unusual if able. Chaos and luck are widely regarded as different i beg to differ just refer to :entropy but for those in the know also refer to :time and :death.

The nymphs of tree

Offline treebeard xiii

• Reputation Power: 18
  • treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • sose is all i need and all i give
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1265521#msg1265521
« Reply #344 on: June 18, 2017, 05:56:17 pm »

Kinda, but it's really easy to miss each other because of timezones.

I might pop in later depending on how i feel i need to really be in the mood for mc though i guess i might need to update my laucher correct.
love makin my decks unusual if able. Chaos and luck are widely regarded as different i beg to differ just refer to :entropy but for those in the know also refer to :time and :death.

The nymphs of tree

Offline Captain Scibra

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Do Domhantarraingt. Dúinn go léir.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1265522#msg1265522
« Reply #345 on: June 18, 2017, 06:04:14 pm »
Last I checked the server still needed updated.
Rule #1: The Captain is never wrong.  Rule #2: If the Captain is wrong, refer to Rule #1.
The New Card Theory Thread

Offline Zyardran

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1265530#msg1265530
« Reply #346 on: June 18, 2017, 07:20:32 pm »
Sooooo

Minecraft was apparently supposed to update automatically, but I can't find a way to update it manually. Any ideas?
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1265533#msg1265533
« Reply #347 on: June 18, 2017, 08:01:10 pm »
Mineshaft between Evans' lakehouse and Espithel's communist sand utopia is done.

Next stop: Exploiting the desert for its valuables.

anything
blarg: