*Author

Offline antiaverageTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • HTML5-hipster-sloth.bunchie();
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeRaise the Banners...AgainSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #7 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1253002#msg1253002
« on: December 08, 2016, 03:11:06 am »
Server "IP"
mc.dek.im

Please only report TPS lag issues. Refer to this short article for information about lag:
https://www.spigotmc.org/wiki/lag-types-and-how-to-fix-them/

Rules
  • There will be no resets. We can always move spawn, but all builds will remain.
  • Operators may only use their powers for moderating the server, not to violate survival game mechanics.
  • All game mods added should maintain the feel of vanilla Minecraft.
  • Don't be a jerk.
    • No griefing.
    • Respect claim signs and any other reasonable requests you see on signs.
    • No taking from chests that aren't yours without asking permission.
    • Pranks should cause no harm and be relatively easy to undo in survival.
    • If someone might think you're a jerk for doing it, don't do it.
  • No long-running redstone clocks.
  • Do NOT strip mine the Mesa. All mining in the Mesa should be invisible from above ground. Basically, you can hollow out hills, but leave the outer layer.
  • Use your best judgement. We're a community, try to think about how your actions will contribute instead of detract.

Whitelist
Forum NameMinecraft NameMinecraft Head
antiaverageneurospex
UTAlanUTAlan
dragtomdragtom
LinkcatLinkcat
SolarisNashZ
VinerozVineroz
ValerianFlameValerianFlame
Captain ScibraScibra
treebeard xiiiTreebeard_xiii
SubmachineShadowBakura
PhyssionPhyssion
CleanOnionColonelTuesday
ddevans96ddevans96
ProBaconThatBacon
danilxLIB
CoffeedittoCoffeeditto
DiscordZyardran
(friend of antiaverage)ZenStream
ji412joSir_Santeago
JenkarJenkarp
godisnowonlineskieththedeath
EspithelEspithel
(friend of ddevans96)mtc199
DoctorCToaMagna
AlexhandrAlexhandr
RapidStar_Patrick_Cheese
LeoLectricLord
(friend of Espithel)Void_DeLuz
(friend of Lunaris)RATTY103
ji412joYourNameIsntJoey
(friend of antiaverage)TheChapelle
(friend of antiaverage)mstranberg
(friend of antiaverage)mtshv
MasterWalksMasterWalks
(friend of antiaverage)kruben
DoubleCapitalsDoubleCapitals

Links:
Public Mods:

We allow up to two locked chests per player (a double chest counts as two chests). You can use the /lockeditems help command to learn how to permit others to use your locked chests.

Client-Side Mods

https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=6273.msg1061711#msg1061711
https://www.wired.com/2013/11/minecraft-book/
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 11:42:26 pm by antiaverage »
Developer of http://dek.im - a Deck Image generator with rollover to view full cards, current to version 1.327

Thanks to Amashi for my avatar!

Offline Solaris

• Reputation Power: 37
  • Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1253003#msg1253003
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 03:36:32 am »
Yup, I'd play.

Offline UTAlan

• Reputation Power: 58
  • UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1253005#msg1253005
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 04:20:14 am »
Count me in. +1 to vanilla.

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1253012#msg1253012
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2016, 06:08:03 am »
I'd be interested too, but I'd also like a tutorial on how to connect with others on a server.

Personally I prefer it modless, but I can be persuaded to try one if the mod is good. (e.g: Rei's Minimap, Nether Portals with no loading time)
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Solaris

• Reputation Power: 37
  • Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1253013#msg1253013
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2016, 06:43:03 am »
I'd be interested too, but I'd also like a tutorial on how to connect with others on a server.

Personally I prefer it modless, but I can be persuaded to try one if the mod is good. (e.g: Rei's Minimap, Nether Portals with no loading time)
Rei's is a local mod ^^ I could agree with QoL mods like the Nether Portals one though.

Offline Vineroz

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated ViolenceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1253014#msg1253014
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2016, 07:53:24 am »
I would love to play Minecraft with a community again. (the last time being 7 years ago lol)

I have tried a bit of pocket version when it came out on iPad, after a while I just can't stand the loneliness :'(
TIME is around us. It flows silently, trying to take everything away from us.
PvP Tournament Organizer (2012 Sep - 2013 Oct, 2016 Nov - 2017 Aug) | Chat Mod (2016 Nov - )  :time

Offline dragtom

• Reputation Power: 16
  • dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Champion of the Silences Torn.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Divine ArtificeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #8 WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1253015#msg1253015
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2016, 08:05:32 am »
I would really like this.
Both survival and creative, as I had a lot of fun creating minigames some years back.

also, I've had the idea of making a commandblock-based EtG.
This is way too big of a project to start myself, but if we have more elementals working on it...
be quick- time is quanta.

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1253017#msg1253017
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2016, 09:07:07 am »
I've never actually played minecraft because it seemed like a silly game to me. Though if more people from here play, I'll give it a try.

Offline Zawadx

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1253021#msg1253021
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2016, 11:34:26 am »
I've never actually played minecraft because it seemed like a silly game to me. Though if more people from here play, I'll give it a try.

I know it seems silly, but it's really a genius game. Give it a try!

I haven't played online before, but would love to do it with you guys :D
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline UTAlan

• UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1253043#msg1253043
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2016, 05:21:43 pm »
There was a mod I used once on a server that let you view the explored map from a web browser. That would be kinda cool.

Offline antiaverageTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • HTML5-hipster-sloth.bunchie();
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeRaise the Banners...AgainSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #7 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1253045#msg1253045
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2016, 05:35:28 pm »
Cool, so we're on the order of at least 10 players, that's good to hear. Sounds like we generally agree to stick with Vanilla save for some QoL (Quality of Life) mods. If I go to make the server, I'll list out the mods we might consider so we can add/remove before starting. There are plenty of client-side mods that can make life better as well that I can put together for newer players.

There was a mod I used once on a server that let you view the explored map from a web browser. That would be kinda cool.

I have experience setting that up, happy to do it. We'll have to decide if we want to show player locations or not.
Developer of http://dek.im - a Deck Image generator with rollover to view full cards, current to version 1.327

Thanks to Amashi for my avatar!

Offline UTAlan

• Immortally Aether
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1253046#msg1253046
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2016, 05:43:03 pm »
We probably also want to setup some basic rules. I assume this will be co-op, not going against each other in any way. In which case trolling/griefing will need to be forbidden. A lot of that is common sense, but doesn't hurt to explicitly state it.

anything
blarg: antiaverage,UTAlan,dragtom,Linkcat,Solaris,Vineroz,ValerianFlame,Captain Scibra,treebeard xiii,Submachine,Physsion,CleanOnion,ddevans96,ProBacon,danil,Coffeeditto,Discord,ji412jo,Jenkar,godisnowonline,Espithel,DoctorC,Alexhandr,RapidStar_,Leo,Lunaris,MasterWalks,DoubleCapitals,Amashi