*Author

Offline Solaris

• Reputation Power: 37
  • Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1262634#msg1262634
« Reply #324 on: April 16, 2017, 09:44:01 pm »
JEEZ! No joke, your pyramid is a death trap.

Or at least it was until now, because I torched it up. There might be some new holes because of the creepers though. >_>

I'm interested in knowing how many times you died while trying to clear it up.

Cheers!

Death trap indeed. I lost BOTH of my elytras. I'm so salty right now about it as well.
#JusticeForElytra #ElytraLivesMatter #PicksOutForElytra

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1262656#msg1262656
« Reply #325 on: April 17, 2017, 08:43:05 am »
JEEZ! No joke, your pyramid is a death trap.

Or at least it was until now, because I torched it up. There might be some new holes because of the creepers though. >_>

I'm interested in knowing how many times you died while trying to clear it up.

Cheers!
Not much, actually. I think i only died three times, but in the explosions, I lost three quarters worth of inventory and a bunch of levels.

It's lit up now, but there are still no exits once you are inside. Do you plan to have an entrance gate and a platform leading to the top?
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1262664#msg1262664
« Reply #326 on: April 17, 2017, 11:27:31 am »
Not much, actually. I think i only died three times, but in the explosions, I lost three quarters worth of inventory and a bunch of levels.

It's lit up now, but there are still no exits once you are inside. Do you plan to have an entrance gate and a platform leading to the top?

There's four giant tunnels allowing for easy access into the pyramid if one so pleases.
I really don't want to do anything inside the pyramid; would take too long to do anything and the work I'm doing finishing the pyramids is creating multiple dark patches still q.q

Offline Zyardran

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1263698#msg1263698
« Reply #327 on: May 08, 2017, 02:06:15 am »
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

Offline DoctorC

• Reputation Power: 24
  • DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Pixelated Elementals
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWar #14 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.07.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.03.22.)Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: A New Standard
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1264568#msg1264568
« Reply #328 on: May 26, 2017, 01:58:57 pm »
Dunno where else to put it.

It's supposed to be Plenty Vault from Age of Mythology

Spoiler for Vault:

The Portfolio
Pixel gallery
Pixelartist, Translator and Architect in one body.

Offline antiaverageTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • HTML5-hipster-sloth.bunchie();
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeRaise the Banners...AgainSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #7 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1264603#msg1264603
« Reply #329 on: May 27, 2017, 04:10:12 am »
Wow wow wow, did you build this on the server?
Developer of http://dek.im - a Deck Image generator with rollover to view full cards, current to version 1.327

Thanks to Amashi for my avatar!

Offline CactusKing

• Reputation Power: 11
  • CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I eat shriekers for breakfast
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 1/2018 2nd PlaceCard Design Competition - Rule BenderSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1264606#msg1264606
« Reply #330 on: May 27, 2017, 04:54:58 am »
Hey, that's pretty good.
I spilt my blood against the :earth
         Just to see the world in colour.

Offline DoctorC

• DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Pixelated Elementals
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWar #14 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.07.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.03.22.)Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: A New Standard
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1264610#msg1264610
« Reply #331 on: May 27, 2017, 09:09:19 am »
Wow wow wow, did you build this on the server?

Unfortunately, no. I've no idea where I am on the server, I'm naked on my armor and weapons and mobs kinda seem to bite my butt a lot more often than they should.

Edit: I could rebuild the Plenty Vault on the server in the next few days, though. It'll take a ton of stuff (gold is gonna be one of the worst ones to gather), but it's fairly possible.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 10:36:42 am by DoctorC »
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1264614#msg1264614
« Reply #332 on: May 27, 2017, 12:59:20 pm »
Whitelist Espithel, please.

Mojang decided it'd be a good idea to lock me out of my very old, shaky, rivety account.

Offline DoctorC

• Pixelated Elementals
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1264652#msg1264652
« Reply #333 on: May 28, 2017, 12:57:01 am »
Got a chance to build something on the server with Anti and Vale. Hope you like it c:

(Also, it is free for use. Anyone who wants to live there can go right ahead c:)

Spoiler for Hidden:

The Portfolio
Pixel gallery

Offline CactusKing

• Reputation Power: 11
  • CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I eat shriekers for breakfast
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 1/2018 2nd PlaceCard Design Competition - Rule BenderSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1264653#msg1264653
« Reply #334 on: May 28, 2017, 12:59:56 am »
Whitelist C4CTUSK1NG pls
I spilt my blood against the :earth
         Just to see the world in colour.

Offline antiaverageTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • HTML5-hipster-sloth.bunchie();
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeRaise the Banners...AgainSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #7 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1264789#msg1264789
« Reply #335 on: June 01, 2017, 03:02:19 am »
Whitelist Espithel, please.

Mojang decided it'd be a good idea to lock me out of my very old, shaky, rivety account.

Done :)

Whitelist C4CTUSK1NG pls

I'm sorry, but you are perma-banned for actively sabotaging player builds in a way that also risked killing the player.
Developer of http://dek.im - a Deck Image generator with rollover to view full cards, current to version 1.327

Thanks to Amashi for my avatar!

anything
blarg: Amashi