*Author

Offline InsignificantWeeabooTopic starter

• Newsletter Writer
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: Draw Seven WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Design Competition - The Oracle's New Year's Party WinnerWriting Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2018-Onwards https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66084.msg1277276#msg1277276
« on: June 12, 2018, 05:25:56 pm »
(Have a feeling there's already a topic on this.)

Discuss anything revealed during E3, and/or which company's conference is your favorite. I would include past E3s if most of the content wasn't old news.
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
Team :gravity Gen. (War #12)
Team :gravity Soldier (War #13)
Team :light Soldier (War #14)

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2018-Onwards https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66084.msg1277278#msg1277278
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 05:40:24 pm »
January 2017 - talk to us in a year about an English release of Mother 3
June 2018 - [crickets]

Otherwise, E3 has been great this year. Probably most excited about Bethesda's presentation so far, between Starfield and Elder Scrolls VI.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline MasterWalks

• Reputation Power: 0
  • MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2018-Onwards https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66084.msg1277280#msg1277280
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 06:26:59 pm »
So Bethesda was a roller coaster of emotions. Microsoft looked promising
Super excited for Fallout 76, was very disappointed that its entirely online.
Elder Scrolls VI yussss but i NEED to see more
Anthem is sketchy with the potential "loot boxes that arent called loot boxes"
Jump Force looks amazing, excited to see how it compares to FighterZ.
Sea of Thieves new campaigns looks great, hopefully there's no crew requirements like Meg.
Assassins Creed was a surprise considering how recent Origins was, i thought they were gonna try to space them out more.
Kingdom Heartsonly looks like the best thing ever

These are really the only ones that stuck with me, since they are the only games I really follow.
E3 2019- Elements the Game 2; the 13th Element?
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2018-Onwards https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66084.msg1277281#msg1277281
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2018, 06:37:20 pm »
Anthem is sketchy with the potential "loot boxes that arent called loot boxes"

I'm also not convinced it's not just a worse version of Warframe and Destiny. I might wind up trying it anyways if it has a respectable single-player campaign but I'm not terribly hopeful.

Assassins Creed was a surprise considering how recent Origins was, i thought they were gonna try to space them out more.

Yep, looks like they're back to doing a new game every year. Not terribly surprised they reverted to that, all things considered - it's a moneymaker.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

• Newsletter Writer
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: Draw Seven WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Design Competition - The Oracle's New Year's Party WinnerWriting Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
Re: Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2018-Onwards https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66084.msg1277282#msg1277282
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2018, 06:48:32 pm »
Can we take a quick moment to appreciate Smash Ultimate?

Every single character from the other Smash games are coming back, 3 new characters (Inkling, Daisy, Ridley which I didn't expect), a couple moveset and appearance revamps, looks like the next Smash is going to be amazing.

Kind of disappointed Waluigi's still an Assist Trophy and that there's no confirmation of a story mode yet.

EDIT:
Jump Force looks amazing, excited to see how it compares to FighterZ.

Agreed. Wonder if JoJo and/or My Hero Academia characters will be added.

E3 2019- Elements the Game 2; the 13th Element?

I wish. Unfortunately, that's about as likely as Half Life 3 being released.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 08:17:13 pm by InsignificantWeeaboo »
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA

Offline Mr Muffin

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Mr Muffin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mr Muffin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Sort of Young Elemental
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake12th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWar #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of LifeBattle League 1/2017 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2018-Onwards https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66084.msg1277283#msg1277283
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2018, 07:58:23 pm »
Can we take a quick moment to appreciate Smash Ultimate?

Every single character from the other Smash games are coming back, 3 new characters (Inkling, Daisy, Ridley which I didn't expect), a couple moveset and appearance revamps, looks like the next Smash is going to be amazing.

Kind of disappointed Waluigi's still an Assist Trophy and that there's no confirmation of a story mode yet.

Do you think they are going to make Wobbling impossible? I don't think most people like that Wobbling is a thing in some games but it's become a defining trait of the Ice Climbers.
I hear directional airdodging is back. I wonder if that means wave dashing/landing if back or if they changed that.
How the ledges are going to work this time also interests me.

• Newsletter Writer
Re: Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2018-Onwards https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66084.msg1277287#msg1277287
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2018, 01:32:28 am »
Do you think they are going to make Wobbling impossible? I don't think most people like that Wobbling is a thing in some games but it's become a defining trait of the Ice Climbers.
I hear directional airdodging is back. I wonder if that means wave dashing/landing if back or if they changed that.
How the ledges are going to work this time also interests me.

I feel like wobbling will be either removed completely or nerfed to an extent. As for wavedashing, it might end up being nerfed a bit.
I think the ledges will work about the same as the past games, leaning more towards Melee since some of the mechanics introduced in that game will be brought back to 5mash.

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2018-Onwards https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66084.msg1277288#msg1277288
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2018, 06:02:23 am »
Following~
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline CactusKing

• Reputation Power: 11
  • CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I eat shriekers for breakfast
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 1/2018 2nd PlaceCard Design Competition - Rule BenderSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2018-Onwards https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66084.msg1277289#msg1277289
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2018, 06:11:13 am »
FE16 hype
I spilt my blood against the :earth
         Just to see the world in colour.

Offline Mr Muffin

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Mr Muffin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mr Muffin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Sort of Young Elemental
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake12th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWar #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of LifeBattle League 1/2017 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2018-Onwards https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66084.msg1277294#msg1277294
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2018, 06:27:41 pm »
So after watching the Super Smash Bros Ultimate Invitational (and Armada's reaction video) I can answer a couple of my questions.

[14:36:29] ‹InsignificantWeeaboo› ‹@Mr_Muffin› In one of the Nintendo Treehouse segments, someone played as Ice Climbers. I don't think I saw any instance of wobbling, though.

Wobbling could be a thing and the player didn't know how to do it.

*snip*
As for wavedashing, it might end up being nerfed a bit.
I think the ledges will work about the same as the past games, leaning more towards Melee since some of the mechanics introduced in that game will be brought back to 5mash.

As you thought wavedashing/landing is much slower as of now (the game's not done so things can change) and you can't waveland to slide off platforms.
The ledges appear to be like Sm4sh's but with smaller sweetspots.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 06:46:00 pm by Mr Muffin »

• Newsletter Writer
Re: Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2018-Onwards https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66084.msg1290343#msg1290343
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2019, 02:57:28 pm »
can i necro this on the grounds of next year's E3 is coming soon?

Offline MasterWalks

• Reputation Power: 0
  • MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2018-Onwards https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66084.msg1290349#msg1290349
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2019, 05:12:32 pm »
am excited about Avengers game.
am excited about more Outerworlds stuff.
am excited about more Halo Infinite

am sad Playstation might not make it.
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

blarg: