*Author

Offline InsignificantWeeaboo

• Newsletter Writer
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: Draw Seven WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Design Competition - The Oracle's New Year's Party WinnerWriting Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
Re: Elder Scrolls: Legends https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63539.msg1280067#msg1280067
« Reply #132 on: September 07, 2018, 10:57:24 pm »
THIS THREAD IS EXCLUSIVE FOR ME AND JCJ, GO AWAY, PEASANT!

*shuffles off*
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
Team :gravity Gen. (War #12)
Team :gravity Soldier (War #13)
Team :light Soldier (War #14)

Offline iancudorinmarianTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elder Scrolls: Legends https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63539.msg1280502#msg1280502
« Reply #133 on: September 15, 2018, 05:47:31 pm »
I just said to myself before opening the pack "c'mon, give me those juicy classic legendaries". Not joking. Got even more than I asked for, look at that golden troll I'll never play!

• Legendary Member
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elder Scrolls: Legends https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63539.msg1282033#msg1282033
« Reply #134 on: November 01, 2018, 06:37:36 pm »
Frostspark collection out!

Offline MasterWalks

• Reputation Power: 0
  • MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Elder Scrolls: Legends https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63539.msg1282426#msg1282426
« Reply #135 on: November 16, 2018, 10:30:03 pm »
Just got into this on my mobile but is it possible to play via browser?
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: Elder Scrolls: Legends https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63539.msg1282427#msg1282427
« Reply #136 on: November 17, 2018, 12:14:11 am »
Just got into this on my mobile but is it possible to play via browser?

Not browser, but you can download it for free
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

• Legendary Member
Re: Elder Scrolls: Legends https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63539.msg1282547#msg1282547
« Reply #137 on: November 18, 2018, 11:46:39 am »
I broke the meta!

I originally had Odahviing and Alduin in the deck, but I soon realized I never get to play them so I took them out at some point.

But do not worry, I run the true Dragon God: REFLECTIVE AUTOMATON!

I'm not entirely sure if this is midrange, tempo or aggro. It feels like a combination of all those.

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: Elder Scrolls: Legends https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63539.msg1282550#msg1282550
« Reply #138 on: November 18, 2018, 12:10:38 pm »
Ungolim worth it in 75 cards without any pull cards?
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

• Legendary Member
Re: Elder Scrolls: Legends https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63539.msg1282551#msg1282551
« Reply #139 on: November 18, 2018, 12:23:54 pm »
Ungolim worth it in 75 cards without any pull cards?
Probably not. I drew him like only twice and never got any of the assassins. Replaced with a 3rd Clockwork Dragon.

Also, once I hit rank 2, I lost 6 in a row, lol. Snake came to the rescue.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 02:14:34 pm by iancudorinmarian »

• Legendary Member
Re: Elder Scrolls: Legends https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63539.msg1282552#msg1282552
« Reply #140 on: November 18, 2018, 12:27:56 pm »
Also, JCJ, I am sorry to say this, but we have to break up. You have changed. You are no longer the JCJ I used to know. Goodbye.

Haha nice

Offline MasterWalks

• Reputation Power: 0
  • MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Elder Scrolls: Legends https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63539.msg1282577#msg1282577
« Reply #141 on: November 18, 2018, 08:06:04 pm »
Okay so i just started and i have a few questions.

How much of the story should i be expecting to play before i can build a deck from scratch that has a decent strategy?

Is it normal to have to change decks with nearly every story mission?

Are some of the puzzles supposed to be impossible? (not a legit question just salty about some of them)

I play a lot of casual PvP when im stuck on the story, should i be doing ranked since im still new and losing aint a big deal?
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

• Legendary Member
Re: Elder Scrolls: Legends https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63539.msg1282580#msg1282580
« Reply #142 on: November 18, 2018, 08:55:52 pm »
Okay so i just started and i have a few questions.

1) How much of the story should i be expecting to play before i can build a deck from scratch that has a decent strategy?

2) Is it normal to have to change decks with nearly every story mission?

3) Are some of the puzzles supposed to be impossible? (not a legit question just salty about some of them)

4) I play a lot of casual PvP when im stuck on the story, should i be doing ranked since im still new and losing aint a big deal?

1) The story has 3 acts in total iirc. I think you should first complete the story to get a better understanding of the game mechanics plus some extra rewards along the way.

2) Yeah, that's normal.

3) No, you're just bad!

4) Ranked would be better, since it takes your actual winrate into account and not just random pairing as in casual. Practice mode is also a nice way of getting some extra soul gems if you're looking for quick matches against the AI. (but you can't complete quests there as far as I remember)

• Legendary Member
Re: Elder Scrolls: Legends https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63539.msg1282631#msg1282631
« Reply #143 on: November 20, 2018, 04:21:23 pm »
There are going to be special offers daily in the shop for a while. Today it's 100 gold for 9 packs! Make sure you buy it!

anything
blarg: