*Author

Offline AlphaOmegaTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • AlphaOmega is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Greatest pokemon quote ever said.
Bloons Tower Defense 4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41305.msg511732#msg511732
« on: June 16, 2012, 08:29:30 am »
recently i had played BTD4 on the sun god temple level. After round 50, i figured i might as well go on and keep going for the highest round i can get. Now, it is Round 149, and i have about 130-150 Sun God monkeys around, +the temple itself, now its pretty much a sit and click the start round button every 15-30 minutes...

Now ive learned why people dont like playing until they die...
Least i learned that i can do good on apocolpypse level right? -_-
(Mewtwo Strikes Back) Mewtwo: "I pitted them against each other, but not until they set aside their differences did I see the true power they all share deep inside. I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Offline Annele

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • i should really update my profile
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Bloons Tower Defense 4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41305.msg511755#msg511755
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 10:03:00 am »
You still play BTD4? Get with the times man! BTD5 is where it's at.

Anyways, can you tell me how you did it?
Beware the Darkness.

Offline nerd1

• Reputation Power: 15
  • nerd1 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.nerd1 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.nerd1 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • kind of active
Re: Bloons Tower Defense 4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41305.msg511805#msg511805
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 03:22:29 pm »
You still play BTD4? Get with the times man! BTD5 is where it's at.

Anyways, can you tell me how you did it?
personally, I actually prefer BTD4 if only because of the simpler tower-inheritance.
The laziest elements player this side of one thousand posts.

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Bloons Tower Defense 4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41305.msg511813#msg511813
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 03:42:06 pm »
Hehe, I've played this game for quite a while. All (free) maps done at hard, except the last one which is almost impossibru...

And btw, BTD 5 > BTD 4 imo.
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Offline freemod1espilon

• Reputation Power: 4
  • freemod1espilon is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Antlion needs some love
Re: Bloons Tower Defense 4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41305.msg511927#msg511927
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2012, 12:10:29 am »
I've played BTD4 but I never knew there was a fifth were is it?
If I have something to say I'll keep it to my self then let it out at the worst possible moment and then I will walk away laughing

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Bloons Tower Defense 4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41305.msg511928#msg511928
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2012, 12:16:28 am »
btd5 is better =) It has moar things and the sun god is... well... less balanced xD
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Annele

• Legendary Member
  • Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Bloons Tower Defense 4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41305.msg511936#msg511936
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2012, 01:24:15 am »
I've played BTD4 but I never knew there was a fifth were is it?
Here you go.
Beware the Darkness.

Offline freemod1espilon

• Reputation Power: 4
  • freemod1espilon is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Antlion needs some love
Re: Bloons Tower Defense 4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41305.msg511958#msg511958
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2012, 02:30:27 am »
Thank you very much any tips for newb i.e. me?
If I have something to say I'll keep it to my self then let it out at the worst possible moment and then I will walk away laughing

Offline Annele

• Legendary Member
Re: Bloons Tower Defense 4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41305.msg511967#msg511967
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2012, 03:06:28 am »

Save your monkey money. If you spend it all on the special agents, then when special offers come about, you can't afford them.
Beware the Darkness.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Bloons Tower Defense 4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41305.msg512668#msg512668
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2012, 01:06:49 am »
Explore every single upgrade you win. Level 4 airplane of the 1st path and spike factory 1st path can be almost as good as maxed super monkeys.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

blarg: