*Author

Offline MyNameIsJoeyTopic starter

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Attempt at a rebirth : D&D etg group https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67249.msg1292179#msg1292179
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2019, 08:44:51 pm »
I will try to always be there an hour in advance to answer questions and stuff.
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

• Chat Moderator
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Attempt at a rebirth : D&D etg group https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67249.msg1292323#msg1292323
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2019, 01:55:08 pm »
Work just called... I might have to cancel for tonight. More info on that later.

• Chat Moderator
  • I walk alone
Re: Attempt at a rebirth : D&D etg group https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67249.msg1292346#msg1292346
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2019, 07:15:22 pm »
I am pretty damn mad but yeah. Real life comes before dnd and i wont be able to be there tonight. Really sorry guys.

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Attempt at a rebirth : D&D etg group https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67249.msg1292965#msg1292965
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2019, 02:57:09 am »
So!

I'm hosting a DnD game with six player slots. I've already filled up, but a few people still wanted in.
As a result, I've decided to host the same game twice with two different parties. If you're interested in DnD or experienced in it, you're welcome to have a seat at the table.

Everyone who is interested will be put into the DnD Discord server, where we can figure out a time with everyone else who wants to play. Discord's a necessity in order to play.
In terms of scheduling, Wednesday is a complete no-go for me, and I'd prefer a day other than Thursday or Tuesday. Any other day, and any time on those days, is completely fine.

For the European group - @Vaggles, @Jonnyboy, @iaNcu, @Stubbly, and @Drag - If any of you are interested, you get priority on slots because you wanted to play but couldn't.

This game is not particularly new-player friendly, as we'll be starting off at level 11 - Quite advanced and powerful. However, DnD 5e is very easy to pickup. I am fully willing to guide new players through the process of building a character, and learning the rules of the game takes less than hour with a skilled DM.

As a warning, both the server and my general DMing style can be quite mature - sexual, violent and generally kid-unsafe topics are discussed a lot, and my DMing style hinges a lot on moral greyness. If that stuff puts you off, you're going to have a difficult time fitting in.

See you soon!
Or not.

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Attempt at a rebirth : D&D etg group https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67249.msg1292966#msg1292966
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2019, 09:17:55 am »
How time-consuming will it be? It might have also be written before, but I'm in a hurry to check.
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Attempt at a rebirth : D&D etg group https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67249.msg1292968#msg1292968
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2019, 04:47:58 pm »
How time-consuming will it be? It might have also be written before, but I'm in a hurry to check.

Format is via speech - We'll be using roll 20 for the actual layout of the game, and communicating with each other in voice on Discord. Very little written stuff.

Each session will be 3-4 hours, once a week.

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Attempt at a rebirth : D&D etg group https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67249.msg1292969#msg1292969
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2019, 05:11:37 pm »
I'll pass

Offline dragtom

• Reputation Power: 16
  • dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Champion of the Silences Torn.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Divine ArtificeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #8 WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Attempt at a rebirth : D&D etg group https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67249.msg1292970#msg1292970
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2019, 06:03:35 pm »
This game is not particularly new-player friendly, as we'll be starting off at level 11 - Quite advanced and powerful.
I do not have the experience with the game that you'd like your players to have. Through lots of reading, i probably could make it work, but if others are experienced I'd probably be a nuisance.
As a warning, both the server and my general DMing style can be quite mature - sexual, violent and generally kid-unsafe topics are discussed a lot, and my DMing style hinges a lot on moral greyness. If that stuff puts you off, you're going to have a difficult time fitting in.
While I don't want to avoid these topics, having them be a major focus might put me off, depending on the way they're handled.
Moral greyness is something I do like, though.

I'd love to play, but I dont think i'm suited for the campaing you want to run.
be quick- time is quanta.

• Chat Moderator
  • I walk alone
Re: Attempt at a rebirth : D&D etg group https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67249.msg1293031#msg1293031
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2019, 09:29:01 pm »
Prologue
On a sunny day, unusual lights appeared on all parts of the globe, along with creatures and and bloodsheds. It seemed like we got invaded and war was upon us, but all ended in one day. When 4 heroes entered the light to join a grand adventure. Yaurin Steelgut, a strong dwarf. Werephex, a dragonborn. Davi dawdson a ranger and Lanu a tortle. They are brave but do they know what lies ahead?

Chapter 1 - Death
Our heroes landed in a cabin in dead woods. They got surprised by a skeleton, but the real fight happened in the Graveyard, where they had to fight off mighty flesh recluses ... And skeletons were spawning on each death. They received hospitality of a nice lady, to then learn that the lady was not nice at all but was in fact the dreaded Grey Nymph, monster who infested these woods. After they took out the bonewall, survived the plague and the aflatoxin, and resisted the attacks from her arsenic, the long battle ended up with a win of our heroes, restoring the forest around them

Offline mathman101

• Administrator (Warblind)
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I like pet 'thoup!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Attempt at a rebirth : D&D etg group https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67249.msg1293033#msg1293033
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2019, 10:30:00 pm »
lols i must have had a few too many last week during the game, i just realized the connection of the skeletons spawning from the dead spiders near the tombstones.

I look forward to seeing what the next chapter holds for our heroes.
something....something....something.....

Offline Zawadx

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Attempt at a rebirth : D&D etg group https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67249.msg1293035#msg1293035
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2019, 04:35:24 pm »
I'm interested, in either joey's group or espi's, but dunno if I'll actually be able to manage the time D:
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

• Chat Moderator
  • I walk alone
Re: Attempt at a rebirth : D&D etg group https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67249.msg1294510#msg1294510
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2019, 04:49:27 am »
Spoiler for Hidden:
Prologue
On a sunny day, unusual lights appeared on all parts of the globe, along with creatures and bloodsheds. It seemed like we got invaded and war was upon us, but all ended in one day. When 4 heroes entered the light to join a grand adventure. Yaurin Steelgut, a strong dwarf. Werephex, a dragonborn. Davi dawdson a ranger and Lanu a tortle. They are brave but do they know what lies ahead?

Chapter 1 - Death
Our heroes landed in a cabin in dead woods. They got surprised by a skeleton, but the real fight happened in the Graveyard, where they had to fight off mighty flesh recluses ... And skeletons were spawning on each death. They received hospitality of a nice lady, to then learn that the lady was not nice at all but was in fact the dreaded Grey Nymph, monster who infested these woods. After they took out the bonewall, survived the plague and the aflatoxin, and resisted the attacks from her arsenic, the long battle ended up with a win of our heroes, restoring the forest around them. Smalls joined the party.

Chapter 2 - Life
As they got close to the river, our heroes got attacked by thousands of frogs. And i mean Hundreds of thousands of them. STrangely, they did not seem to be interested in any of the members other than Davi. They kidnapped the elf and crossed the river, where our party was warned by a Forest Spirit not to follow. Wisely, the heroes decided to listen to said forest spirit and continued their way when they were attacked by cockatrices and a Forest Scorpion. They were getting closer to the forest's edge when they were attacked by the boss of the forest : The Green Nymph. After a long strategic fight, the nymph surrendered and begged for her life, in exchange for a powerful weapon. Dwarf and Turtle agreed to let her live. So the both of them, along with Smalls ofcourse, continued their journey. The technologic city of AETHER is ahead, how will they handle it?

anything
blarg: