*Author

Offline vagman13

• Reputation Power: 12
  • vagman13 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.vagman13 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team Aether14 Club - Most expensive players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWar #2 Winner - Team EntropyChampionship League 3/2010 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Attempt at a rebirth : D&D etg group https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67249.msg1291272#msg1291272
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2019, 05:44:34 pm »
This sounds amazing! I've always wanted to try playing d&d  but none of my RL friends ever had any interest in it. I have never played before, so I would be completely new to this and would probably need lots of help.

My only issue would be time availability

Same for me.Complete n00b (other than playing never winter nights a decade ago).Would be interested.

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Attempt at a rebirth : D&D etg group https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67249.msg1291273#msg1291273
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2019, 07:24:09 pm »
If any of you are interested, I also am part of a medium-sized DnD discord server. Poke me if you want a link - hardest bit about DnD is acquiring contacts.

In addition, I'm hosting another short campaign in 3-4 weeks. I should have enough spots for two of you if you're interested. It's 5e but very, very heavily homebrewed. Poke me if any of you are interested.

Also, also, also, also, also.
In, if there's a slot. <3

Offline MyNameIsJoeyTopic starter

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Attempt at a rebirth : D&D etg group https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67249.msg1291274#msg1291274
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2019, 09:23:45 pm »
Basically, considering i expect a lot of the people to never show up, sad but realist, im not closing spots to anybody.

Honestly, this is a lot more interest than I expected, so let'S go further into details.

We would use 5th edition.

Unless other suggestions come and another time suits people better im sticking to 7 pm EST on tuesdays.

You can come to any all or none of the sessions, you can arrive mid-way, you can leave mid-way. All i ask is that, if possible, you do not leave mid-fight.

I intend to use Roll20 for sessions, and will probably make a discord server for the game.   I invite all of you that are interested to start building your characters. If all goes well, I would start on Tuesday the 2nd of July.

Feel free to ask your questions directly in this thread. I'm sure I'm not the only one able to answer.
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Attempt at a rebirth : D&D etg group https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67249.msg1291275#msg1291275
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2019, 09:25:51 pm »
2 AM :'( :'( :'(

Offline MasterWalks

• MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Attempt at a rebirth : D&D etg group https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67249.msg1291276#msg1291276
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2019, 09:29:23 pm »
would work better for me at 3.5 hours later or anytime Wednesday.

I am ultra interested in this and will probably be there every time if it can land at a good time.
My availability is after 7:15pm PST every day and all day Monday and Wednesday
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Attempt at a rebirth : D&D etg group https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67249.msg1291277#msg1291277
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2019, 09:36:38 pm »
2 AM :'( :'( :'(

Most games I play end at 5 in the morning for me.
Don't sweat it.

Offline mathman101

• Administrator (Warblind)
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I like pet 'thoup!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Attempt at a rebirth : D&D etg group https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67249.msg1291279#msg1291279
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2019, 10:04:07 pm »
Basically, considering i expect a lot of the people to never show up, sad but realist, im not closing spots to anybody.

Honestly, this is a lot more interest than I expected, so let'S go further into details.

We would use 5th edition.

Unless other suggestions come and another time suits people better im sticking to 7 pm EST on tuesdays.

You can come to any all or none of the sessions, you can arrive mid-way, you can leave mid-way. All i ask is that, if possible, you do not leave mid-fight.

I intend to use Roll20 for sessions, and will probably make a discord server for the game.   I invite all of you that are interested to start building your characters. If all goes well, I would start on Tuesday the 2nd of July.

Feel free to ask your questions directly in this thread. I'm sure I'm not the only one able to answer.

I agree with MW on starting slightly later if possible. Personally for myself GMT 01:00 or later would be great for starting any weekday. If you still plan to start at 7pm EST, I will most likely be showing up mid-way most or all times.

Regarding making a character, how is this done? I apologize I am completely new to this and dont know how to do it. Are there links you can direct us to on how to do this? Also what do I need to know in regards to building a character?

Thanks, I look forward to this and hope to be there on the 2nd if possible.
something....something....something.....

• Chat Moderator
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Attempt at a rebirth : D&D etg group https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67249.msg1291280#msg1291280
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2019, 10:22:22 pm »
after a talk in chat... I dont think i can accomodate both america and europe sadly. I think I'm going to slide towards america, if only because that's where i live and its the timezone that fits me best. Really sorry, but europeans, feel free to start a group yourself, and we can always collaborate

I started a discord https://discord.gg/zGtkz9
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 11:02:06 pm by MyNameIsJoey »

Offline dragtom

• Reputation Power: 16
  • dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Champion of the Silences Torn.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Divine ArtificeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #8 WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Attempt at a rebirth : D&D etg group https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67249.msg1291281#msg1291281
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2019, 01:19:09 am »
so, who'se up for european times?
enough to make a group?
does anyone want to be dm?
be quick- time is quanta.

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Attempt at a rebirth : D&D etg group https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67249.msg1291284#msg1291284
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2019, 10:41:35 am »
I'm in for the european group.

Offline InsignificantWeeaboo

• Newsletter Writer
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: Draw Seven WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Design Competition - The Oracle's New Year's Party WinnerWriting Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
Re: Attempt at a rebirth : D&D etg group https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67249.msg1291299#msg1291299
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2019, 10:46:30 pm »
Sounds interesting, but I'll wait before I get to know my schedule for my new part time job.
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
Team :gravity Gen. (War #12)
Team :gravity Soldier (War #13)
Team :light Soldier (War #14)

• Chat Moderator
  • I walk alone
Re: Attempt at a rebirth : D&D etg group https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67249.msg1292178#msg1292178
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2019, 08:44:02 pm »
To better accomodate westcoasters ill officially start at 9pm est.
First session, or well really session 0 starts this tuesday. I highly invite you to join the discord and have a good idea of what type of character you want. We are rolling for stats so even if you cant be there all evening if you can show up only to roll your stats it would be appreciated

blarg: