*Author

Offline Max Fire

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Max Fire is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Zanzarino (Lead Developer) speaks about new features https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17265.msg480876#msg480876
« Reply #252 on: April 14, 2012, 10:03:23 am »
Yes but Seraph is not available that means 1.3 is not totally implemented yet.

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Zanzarino (Lead Developer) speaks about new features https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17265.msg480892#msg480892
« Reply #253 on: April 14, 2012, 10:33:25 am »
Yes but Seraph is not available that means 1.3 is not totally implemented yet.

Nope, zanz will implement the new cards tomorrow.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline ash le sombre

• ash le sombre is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • "Rompeme el corazon pero no las pelotas"
Re: Zanzarino (Lead Developer) speaks about new features https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17265.msg480898#msg480898
« Reply #254 on: April 14, 2012, 11:01:19 am »
Hi

The Deck Image Builder has been re-implemented.
From my point of view that new graphic is really "cheap", infantile and ugly. The old version was elegant and more viual. Now, i can't see my cards at a glance.

Have they changed the rules ?
I feel that the games againts the IA are more diificult. My Entropy deck doesn't works as usual. Now IA kill creatures with improved antimater ...more often than before. Systematically ?! what's happen ? Have you change the algorythm ?
It is painful.  I spent many months to upgrade that deck...what do I do now ?

So i am disappointed,

kindest regards

Offline pikachufan2164

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Phase in, phase out.
  • Awards: Rouser of Willng3 RecruitsWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake 	2nd Trivia Winner
Re: Zanzarino (Lead Developer) speaks about new features https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17265.msg480900#msg480900
« Reply #255 on: April 14, 2012, 11:12:09 am »
Hi

The Deck Image Builder has been re-implemented.
From my point of view that new graphic is really "cheap", infantile and ugly. The old version was elegant and more viual. Now, i can't see my cards at a glance.

Have they changed the rules ?
I feel that the games againts the IA are more diificult. My Entropy deck doesn't works as usual. Now IA kill creatures with improved antimater ...more often than before. Systematically ?! what's happen ? Have you change the algorythm ?
It is painful.  I spent many months to upgrade that deck...what do I do now ?

So i am disappointed,

kindest regards
Yes, the old deckbuilding screen looked nice, but it was also slow and rather prone to bugs. The new deckbuilding screen runs faster and smoother (for example, adding cards one by one to your deck now takes less time than before), and generally feels more responsive than the lagginess that occurred in the old version.

The AI got smarter; deal with it. Killing off their own Antimattered creatures would be a logical thing for a human player to do, so why shouldn't it be implemented on the AI? Fewer 'silly mistakes' from the AI makes for a more enjoyable PvE experience, and makes it ever-so-slightly more likely that the AI doesn't have to rely on inherent advantages (double draw, extra HP, double/triple mark, etc.) for it to be a worthy match-up for a human player.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 11:14:09 am by pikachufan2164 »
I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.

Level 2 Magic Judge.

Offline Max Fire

• Max Fire is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Zanzarino (Lead Developer) speaks about new features https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17265.msg480908#msg480908
« Reply #256 on: April 14, 2012, 11:40:18 am »
I confirm, it is faster and I prefer :D

Offline ash le sombre

Re: Zanzarino (Lead Developer) speaks about new features https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17265.msg480913#msg480913
« Reply #257 on: April 14, 2012, 11:54:56 am »
I'm with you chord: Pikachufan

The upload of the deck was too long. But it was nicer and I prefer it to be longer but prettier.
Too long ? in fact : less than 20 seconds, it's not so bad.

At my mind, the new version seems to cause more lagging during game !?

About the changes of the rules/ algorithm:

I'm agree with you : it's more realistic to kill a creature with improved antimater. Killing off their own Antimattered creatures would be a logical thing for a human player to do ! yes i m agree with you

but we don't play against IA with the same purpose, objective that in a PvP. You play against IA because you need electrums
& upgraded cards to play in PVP.

I am not in agreement. We can not change the rules during Game because it's takes time to win money & to upgrade cards. So what do I do now ? with my 60 entropy cards ....upgraded ?  ;)  I have to do a new deck with new cards. I don't know how long i play in that place, i'm level 55 and i've got 100 upgraded cards...at all. I don't want to start over even if i like this game. I'm 41 and i've a job & a social/real life ::) . I've time to play, not time to lose.  ;) I don't want to play to a "beta release game". Because of these changes...at the last minute.

So thank you for your response
and have a nice day

Kindest regards
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 12:13:55 pm by ash le sombre »

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Zanzarino (Lead Developer) speaks about new features https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17265.msg480917#msg480917
« Reply #258 on: April 14, 2012, 12:06:06 pm »
I am not in agreement. We can not change the rules during Game because it's takes time to win money & to upgrade cards. So what do I do now ? with my 60 entropy cards ....upgraded ?  ;)  I have to do a new deck with new cards. I don't know how long i play in that place, i'm level 55 and i've got 100 upgraded cards...at all. I don't want to start over even if i like this game. I'm 41 and i've a job  ::) !
This is honestly nothing but your mistake. If you want to make good electrum in this game, you have to plan out your decks. If you want a reliable income, you have to get a reliable deck. There are hundreds of those on these forums, and the task of doing research is your own.

However, you're not nearly as ruined as you make it out to be. Upgraded cards will always be useful in other decks, and I'm willing to bet you can arrive at a different deck that's more effective and uses several of your upgrades. From there it doesn't take much time to start gaining electrum fast against reliable opponents like FG's.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline ash le sombre

Re: Zanzarino (Lead Developer) speaks about new features https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17265.msg481496#msg481496
« Reply #259 on: April 15, 2012, 12:40:00 pm »
Hi Higurashi,

About new graphic  :

this is less beautiful and just as long to upload the deck.

Before, the upload of the deck was too long. But it was nicer and I prefer it to be longer but prettier.
Now, ilt's still long  ::) anda t my mind, the new version seems to cause more lagging during game

About new AI:

Too dificult for beginner (me for exemple) to play at level 4. For beginners it became too difficult and I dare not even try to Level 5
Level 4 is too hard compared to what it was before. This is hell

Before I won seven out of ten times.  Why ?

Before i could remove all the pillars and AI did nothing even if he has got  his quanta pool.... full
It was not realistic. Ok i'm agree but It was a way to win for beginners.

It has always  x3 marks per turn and AI may take three to seven pillars at the first turn. To finish he draws one creature. Just to show you he is the boss  ::). Ok it manages.

now:

we always have a limit of 6 cards of the same type
it seems that there is no limit for Ai. It draws creature after creature...no limit
there is not useful to remove his pillars. AI is able to use its reserve : more realistic.. i m agree but more difficult
Artifact and .......enchant artifact more often and at the first turn
More creatures ...."can not be targeted"
etc.....
STOP ! I do not play to please AI but for me : my pleasure

Before I won seven out of ten times. Now I earn half the time
we don't play against IA with the same purpose that in a PvP. You play against IA because you need electrums
& upgraded cards to play in PVP.
And i don't play PvP. Every time (often)  I played PVP, players have games prefabricated, super optimized - found here.
when they play...... usually they let the computer play  ::)

what is the interest? we'll all play with the same deck ! and let the computers play.....
It would have been easier to create a new level of difficulty...instead of changing the rules of the game / behavior of the AI

To finish:

If the game gets paid (I hope for the developer) , I agree to take a subscription (it's a good "magic the gathering' like). But certainly not if the rules change along the way. These changes do not change much for former players but for those who are beginning or are in progress, they have a significant impact. The gap is widening dow former players and new.

I played all day and for me it's clear: I stop. It annoys me and I have other things to do
Too annoying to see that AI wins, wins, wins again...

good luck to the team
Kindest regards

(sorry my English is pathetic  ;)

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5f3 5f3 6tt 6tt 6tt 6tu 6tu 6tu 6u3 6u3 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u8 6u8 6u8 6u8 6ug 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 7al 7dh 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dl 7dl 7dl 7e4 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7gq 7jp 7js 7js 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7la 7la 7la 7tb 8pj
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 01:38:43 pm by ash le sombre »

Offline ElementalDearWatson

• Reputation Power: 8
  • ElementalDearWatson is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Zanzarino (Lead Developer) speaks about new features https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17265.msg481505#msg481505
« Reply #260 on: April 15, 2012, 01:40:25 pm »
You could always try making a new deck and playing a new strategy.  You say that playing is about fun, well, where's the fun in always playing exactly the same deck with exactly the same strategy for every single game?  Wouldn't you rather have more than one deck and use a variety of strategies? 

50% wins against AI4 isn't bad for a beginner, you know.  You should probably be farming the Arena, as you'd probably do okay against Silver and would win much more  :electrum that way. 

What I'd suggest is playing the Arena to get  :electrum.  Spin the Oracle once a day to learn what False God there is to play against, look on the Wiki to see what decks are good against that particular False God and spend your  :electrum on building that deck.  Most False Gods have a rareless, unupped deck which beats them.  That will earn you more  :electrum, and will also give you a variety of decks you can play.

And here's a tip for free - a mono  :aether deck will do very well in the Arena, even unupped.  You'll make much more  :electrum in the Arena, which will allow you to buy/win/upgrade more cards, which will give you a greater variety of playing options and will allow you to earn even more  :electrum.

It's probably worth giving a go before declaring the game irreparably broken and saying you'll never play it again.

Offline ElementalDearWatson

• Reputation Power: 8
  • ElementalDearWatson is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Zanzarino (Lead Developer) speaks about new features https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17265.msg481506#msg481506
« Reply #261 on: April 15, 2012, 01:47:14 pm »
5f3 5f3 6tt 6tt 6tt 6tu 6tu 6tu 6u3 6u3 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u8 6u8 6u8 6u8 6ug 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 7al 7dh 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dl 7dl 7dl 7e4 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7f2 7gq 7jp 7js 7js 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7la 7la 7la 7tb 8pj

Here's another tip for free - this deck is inefficient.  If you're going to have a deck with more than 30 cards in it, then you should use Electrum Hourglasses to speed it up.  There are much better decks for gaining  :electrum than the one you're using. 

I use a variation on ralouf's Gold League Killer V 2.0:

6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6s1 6s1 6s1 6s1 6s1 6tt 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 71b 74b 77f 7an 7dq 7gq 7gv 7k5 7k6 7n3 7t9 80b 8pj

That's got a very high winrate against the Gold league.  To put that in context for you, every time you win against AI4 with your deck, you earned 20 :electrum.  Every time I win against Gold with that deck, I earn 167 :electrum.  Sell some of the cards you've got and use the  :electrum to make up a good Arena farmer.  You'll earn loads more  :electrum very, very quickly.

Offline ash le sombre

Re: Zanzarino (Lead Developer) speaks about new features https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17265.msg481509#msg481509
« Reply #262 on: April 15, 2012, 02:06:53 pm »
Hi Elemental doctor,

You'r right, except "50% wins against AI4 isn't bad for a beginner, you know"

- no it's bad  ;) really bad.

i don't want to play with "prefabricated deck" - super optimized to win and win. I just want to play with cards i like...that's all i want. I don't play with one deck but this one is my favorite. I'm not interrested by PvP because player let's play computer and it's very hard to battle against a powerfull deck super optimized......found in this forum  ::)

what I'm saying is that the changes are too great. We must improve the game but not to destabilize. These changes do not change much for former players but for those who are beginning or are in progress, they have a significant impact. The gap is widening dow former players and new.

With my favorite deck (entropy) i win 80  :electrum or 85/90 . Yes because  i win with my all life seven out of ten (+ spin). It's not so bad. But since yesterdayl I lose half the time or I lose two out of three : it's hell. What's about of the improved antimater.....what is his interest ?
Changes are too great. Change It All. Except for players who have all the upgraded cards.. ::)

Honestly I tried with another strategy: it doesn't works. AI is very powerfull (creatures &  artifacts enchanted, pillars, quanta pool .....) Yeah th'at's great because it's more realistic....yeah but it's annoying for player like me
How do you say in English "it's sucks ?!"  ::)

Ok, it was just my point of view. I'm 41 and I have other occupations and games. That's not very important.
whether changes to please all, it's cool

Bonne continuation et bon jeu à tous [in French]

« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 02:12:45 pm by ash le sombre »

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: Zanzarino (Lead Developer) speaks about new features https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17265.msg481510#msg481510
« Reply #263 on: April 15, 2012, 02:11:41 pm »
Posting both in english and in french :
You're saying you're not aiming to win, but you're complaining about not winning. I see a problem, doc.

Tu dis que tu ne vise pas le but de gagner et gagner, mais tu te plains de ne pas réussir à gagner. Y a un problème, doc  ::)
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

blarg: ash le sombre,ElementalDearWatson