*Author

Offline zanzarinoTopic starter

• Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 496
  • zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them
Re: game moving to new server https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50123.msg1083638#msg1083638
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2013, 04:08:47 pm »
The game is back online. More tweaking to do this week. Thank you for waiting.

Offline UnderneathTheLens

• Reputation Power: 10
  • UnderneathTheLens is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.UnderneathTheLens is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: game moving to new server https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50123.msg1083642#msg1083642
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2013, 04:19:48 pm »
Yes.

Offline ElementalDearWatson

• Reputation Power: 8
  • ElementalDearWatson is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: game moving to new server https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50123.msg1083644#msg1083644
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2013, 04:24:35 pm »
I get the message:

Unknown Host
Description: Unable to locate the server named "offramp.www.elementsthegame.com.wsadns.com (2)" --- the server does not have a DNS entry. Perhaps there is a misspelling in the server name, or the server no longer exists. Double-check the name and try again.

Offline zanzarinoTopic starter

• Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 496
  • zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them
Re: game moving to new server https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50123.msg1083651#msg1083651
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2013, 04:40:34 pm »
The DNS (magic stuff that translate elementsthegame.com into a server address: 123.123.123.1) sometimes takes a while to propagate through the net. Depending with where you live, it might take up to 1h... usually much less than that.

I get the message:

Unknown Host
Description: Unable to locate the server named "offramp.www.elementsthegame.com.wsadns.com (2)" --- the server does not have a DNS entry. Perhaps there is a misspelling in the server name, or the server no longer exists. Double-check the name and try again.

Offline ElementalDearWatson

• Reputation Power: 8
  • ElementalDearWatson is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: game moving to new server https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50123.msg1083653#msg1083653
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2013, 04:44:23 pm »
Thanks, I'll keep trying.

Offline Zso_Zso

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • ghost of a past wizzard
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner 2019.10.26Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner - June 29Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeGold Donor7th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: game moving to new server https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50123.msg1083973#msg1083973
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2013, 09:52:44 pm »
Thank you zanzarino for fixing this problem !

To show my appreciation for your continued support of the game, I just donated $30.

I hope that other members of the community (whoever can afford to) follow suit.
Roses aren't red, Violets aren't blue.
They are just a simulation, and so are you!

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: game moving to new server https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50123.msg1084919#msg1084919
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2013, 08:57:55 am »
Sadly I can't access the game or anything on the .org domain anymore (which means I can't create reward codes among other things). Being in China, it usually worked before the move. Now, not at all. The game page is completely blocked (doesn't even fetch) and when I try to access it through kongregate, I get the message that the servers reached the maximum number of connections and that I should try again. Needless to say I've tried everything over the course of a week or so.

Looks like I'll have to invest in a VPN. Will take me quite a while.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: game moving to new server https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50123.msg1084936#msg1084936
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2013, 10:49:23 am »
Sadly I can't access the game or anything on the .org domain anymore (which means I can't create reward codes among other things). Being in China, it usually worked before the move. Now, not at all. The game page is completely blocked (doesn't even fetch) and when I try to access it through kongregate, I get the message that the servers reached the maximum number of connections and that I should try again. Needless to say I've tried everything over the course of a week or so.

Looks like I'll have to invest in a VPN. Will take me quite a while.
If you get that message on kong (it happens to me sometimes as well), click a lot on the "login" button, it really works for me (after like 10 seconds of clicking like crazy, it logs me in, and I don't have any problems with the game then)

Offline benshi03

• Reputation Power: 1
  • benshi03 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Earth, Air and Fire
Re: game moving to new server https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50123.msg1085289#msg1085289
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2013, 12:35:04 am »
Are there any new patch info?  :)

anything
blarg: