*Author

Offline TribalTrouble

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements droid widget in Google Play https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45707.msg1038380#msg1038380
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2013, 07:14:47 am »
I would, but I get really iffy about how my homescreen looks. :x

New widget and I'd have to rearrange everything.   .___.
Is that mito-phoenix in the background?

Offline Captain Scibra

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Do Domhantarraingt. Dúinn go léir.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements droid widget in Google Play https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45707.msg1045046#msg1045046
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2013, 05:05:21 am »
It is either f'd up or in Celsius.  How do I change it?
Rule #1: The Captain is never wrong.  Rule #2: If the Captain is wrong, refer to Rule #1.
The New Card Theory Thread

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements droid widget in Google Play https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45707.msg1045050#msg1045050
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2013, 05:23:24 am »
It is either f'd up or in Celsius.  How do I change it?

1) Tap widget.
2) Hit menu button and select Settings
3) Deselect Celsius checkbox.

You also need location turned on.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 03:07:41 am by ddevans96 »
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Pella

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Pella is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Pella is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Keeper of Statistics & Picker of Nits
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements droid widget in Google Play https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45707.msg1046485#msg1046485
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2013, 03:02:02 am »
Entirely cool.  Thanks, Zanz!
War 7, Team Death
(Honourary Member, Mascot)

Offline Boingo

• Reputation Power: 26
  • Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
Re: Elements droid widget in Google Play https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45707.msg1049049#msg1049049
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2013, 06:07:49 am »
Zanzarino is one funny dude.  Love it!
Bring back Holy Cow!

Offline BeefSupreme

• Reputation Power: 16
  • BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • just a lost soul swimming in a fishbowl
Re: Elements droid widget in Google Play https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45707.msg1060560#msg1060560
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2013, 09:03:02 pm »
I have a Droid, but never could figure out how to scan those things. Do I have to download an app to do it or is there something I'm missing?

EDIT: Disregard. I'm an idiot.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 08:09:02 pm by BeefSupreme »
Team :air War 7
“Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.” - Mark Twain

Offline Plantifant

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Plantifant is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Herpedy derp I want a good singularity deck.
Re: Elements droid widget in Google Play https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45707.msg1065214#msg1065214
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2013, 04:11:01 pm »
How about the actual game on mobile? :D

Offline BeefSupreme

• Reputation Power: 16
  • BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • just a lost soul swimming in a fishbowl
Re: Elements droid widget in Google Play https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45707.msg1065303#msg1065303
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2013, 10:48:13 pm »
How about the actual game on mobile? :D
Will probably never happen.
Team :air War 7
“Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.” - Mark Twain

Offline Acab Jef

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Acab Jef is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • BURN!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements droid widget in Google Play https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45707.msg1067919#msg1067919
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2013, 11:07:58 pm »
downloaded it,

white screen? with some weird things in it?
selected 4x2 on my HTC, got both things installed.

someone else did say in the comments it fixes itselve, so i wait a bit
My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Elements droid widget in Google Play https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45707.msg1096566#msg1096566
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2013, 10:24:39 pm »
Curse you, Kindle Market and your failure to play nice with Google Play!

/rootkit
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Offline ArbitraryByPolar

• Reputation Power: 1
  • ArbitraryByPolar is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Elements droid widget in Google Play https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45707.msg1195416#msg1195416
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2015, 09:18:36 pm »
Is there still a way to get this?
The link and QR both 404 me, and from hours of digging around I can't find it anywhere.
I really want this widget

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements droid widget in Google Play https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45707.msg1195427#msg1195427
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2015, 01:20:09 am »
I have the file on my phone, but I'm currently on a family trip without my laptop, so I don't have an easy way to get you the file. I'll work on a solution, if I can't find one I'll send it to you on Monday.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

blarg: