*Author

Active members:
Vineroz(1) Hawkeye0440(1) calindu(1) Atom_heart(1) BloodlinE(1) moehrpi(1) kvothe1990(1) nireus(1) Terroking(1) DANIEELA(1) Helston(1) nelde59(1) Kuroaitou(1) Shantu(1) Tiko(1) dracomageat(1) Onizuka(1) mesaprotector(1) justaburd(1) Pyrodinium(1) WexMajor(1) AngelSpirit(1) PlayerOa(1) KSmash(1) The Chosen One(1) Turlututu(1) benshi03(1) courgi(1) kaempfer13(1) Daguerreo(1) smallanimal(1) shileka(1) TheManuz(1) willng3(1) The_Mormegil(1) brgst13(1) FIQ(1) jsrjohnny(1) farscape(1) coinich(1) Krzysiekxd(1) Squidymon(1) furballdn(1) Odii Odsen(1) Jangoo(1) Haruko(1) Jaydos99(1) ButtercupSaiyan(1) Rastafla(1) ishner(1) hypnotank(1) MasN(1) skyironsword(1) Aneninen(1) Avenger(1) jahaswel(1) Tempestfury(1) hickit(1) seulintse(1) Regulus(1) iDaire(1) ssingeitus(1) d1puffpuff(1) dworthy(1) VegeForsaken(1) ZephyrPhantom(1) Smaug(1) Ginyu(1) Spielkind(1) Shinki12345(1) DaveA(1) MasterofPun(1) js-number(1) inthisroom(1) worldwideweb3(1) Vangelios(1) aaronk474(1) The Spartan(1) danil(1) Sqantic Pilau(1) flyingcat(1) trashduke(1) CleanOnion(1) Espithel(1) Waterloo7(1) Caffre(1) Trois(1) Wyand(1) laxnut90(1) snapecot(1) MasterWalks(1) choongmyoung(1) Zyardran(1) fbparis(1) chrispybacon84(1) Luminous(2) RavingRabbid(2) Belligerence(2) Dm1321(2) moomoose(2) mrpaper(2) Pineapple(2) SnoWeb(2) Anarook(2) G_Girl34(2) qwerter(2) jarozaoz(2) Wolfunit(2) vindices(2) xyan(2) Pella(2) Essence(2) storyteller(2) asymmetry(2) hongkong(2) Laxadarap(2) Zawadx(2) eljoemo(2) Snopel(2) haidao0923(2) TobiMcNamobi(2) estava(2) Narabo(2) ginandtonic(2) UTAlan(2) Gunthar(2) Phaser(2) foxrain4(2) Barragor(2) Falconian(2) Treldon(2) MaxG-(2) Manuel(2) godisnowonline(2) Linkcat(2) Junkers(2) artimies7(3) Atico(3) suxerz(3) Dragoon(3) Raptor6789(3) ioiui(3) Submachine(3) EmeraldTiger(3) Mathematistic(3) nerd1(3) J6U(3) iancudorinmarian(3) maxy123(3) Frozengaia(3) StreptoFire(3) CactusKing(3) omegareaper7(4) Annele(4) ggabriel2(4) THEACCUSO(4) vrt(4) CuCN(4) Shrink(4) TheonlyrealBeef(4) jacker(4) serprex(4) BluePriest(4) andretimpa(4) AD TienzuStorm(4) InsignificantWeeaboo(4) Acsabi44(5) Noobiecakes(5) Fippe94(5) Gandora(5) Nox(5) Zergva(5) Kakerlake(5) TribalTrouble(5) godofdeath500(5) Monox D. I-Fly(5) russianspy1234(6) antiaverage(6) Theboss1248(7) dawn to dusk(7) teffy(7) Zso_Zso(7) bripod(7) fabian771(7) FunkyFox(7) dragonsdemesne(8) Naesala(8) ddevans96(8) dragtom(8) rowcla(8) yee(9) Kamietsu(9) OdinVanguard(9) ColorlessGreen(11) eaglgenes101(11) majofa(12) Drake_XIV(13) Higurashi(14) Keolino(14) rob77dp(15) Rutarete(17) Leodip(17) Keeps(18) Chapuz(19) treebeard xiii(20) Jyiber(22) BeefSupreme(27) Blacksmith(27) Marsu(30) zanzarino(42)

Offline Vangelios

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • War Hardcore Player
  • Awards: War #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2015 3rd PlaceForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 3/2013 WinnerBattle League 2/2013 Second PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2013 3rd PlaceBattle League 3/2012 Winner
Re: Elements 1.4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50550.msg1233941#msg1233941
« Reply #732 on: May 26, 2016, 10:40:53 pm »
More cards will come, have faith.

We worship a cruel God.
you are blasphemous, your faith is weak,  :fire in you to your purification your soul
Brawl - 4 :fire Red Stars
The luck is much Greater, when there effort and patience.

Offline aaronk474

• Reputation Power: 1
  • aaronk474 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • OG Elemental
Re: Elements 1.4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50550.msg1239233#msg1239233
« Reply #733 on: July 28, 2016, 09:24:55 pm »
I believe in the power of friendship. and  :death

Offline SnoWeb

• Reputation Power: 23
  • SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: War #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: Elements 1.4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50550.msg1250297#msg1250297
« Reply #734 on: October 31, 2016, 04:05:22 pm »
Each time I come back here and see no new card, I'm sad for this community ... and for the game which used to be a really good one.

Offline The Spartan

• The Spartan is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements 1.4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50550.msg1250428#msg1250428
« Reply #735 on: November 01, 2016, 07:12:14 pm »
Each time I come back here and see no new card, I'm sad for this community ... and for the game which used to be a really good one.

Having updates doesn't make the game good, and not having them doesn't make it not good.  The fact that the game has lasted this long says a lot, and makes it a classic, even if not perfect.

Offline omegareaper7

• Reputation Power: 21
  • omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
Re: Elements 1.4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50550.msg1250471#msg1250471
« Reply #736 on: November 02, 2016, 06:07:17 pm »

Having updates doesn't make the game good, and not having them doesn't make it not good.  The fact that the game has lasted this long says a lot, and makes it a classic, even if not perfect.
I  actually agree with this.

While updates are very nice, there are lots of games that haven't been updated in a long time that are still played rather often.

However, updates are a nice way to bring the population up.
Youtube.com/user/thefatcatsofray New youtube channel for videos of sorts.
Each and every imagination of the human mind is a possibility in the physical reality. - William D. Catherine
"We will either find a way, or make one!" Hannibal

Offline danil

• Reputation Power: 2
  • danil is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • the Blessed Pegasus
Re: Elements 1.4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50550.msg1250494#msg1250494
« Reply #737 on: November 03, 2016, 01:00:07 am »
-snip-

While updates are very nice, there are lots of games that haven't been updated in a long time that are still played rather often.

I agree as well. Take a look at Super Smash Bros Melee; it has one of the most thriving gaming communities, but has never received a single (major) balance update.
I go chop your dollar
I go take your money; disappear

:light My music :light

Offline antiaverage

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • HTML5-hipster-sloth.bunchie();
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeRaise the Banners...AgainSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #7 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50550.msg1251628#msg1251628
« Reply #738 on: November 17, 2016, 10:58:09 am »
Oh my. Thanks again AD TienzuStorm. What would I do without you. I see now. And what is that people play... the most? Is it recommended that I grind and learn in the traditional EtG or that I get used to these other things? Is there any risk for the regular EtG because Zanzarino has gone inactive?

People on the forums play the normal EtG the most.

After playing EtG for a while, you may be interested in checking out the other projects.

There is no risk for the regular EtG, it's just unknown if and when it will be updated. In its current state it's still very playable and enjoyable. We still host competitions for it, etc.
Developer of http://dek.im - a Deck Image generator with rollover to view full cards, current to version 1.327

Thanks to Amashi for my avatar!

Offline Sqantic Pilau

• Sqantic Pilau is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Old and hairy - kind o' scary.
Re: Elements 1.4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50550.msg1252135#msg1252135
« Reply #739 on: November 24, 2016, 05:14:11 am »
-snip-

I agree as well. Take a look at Super Smash Bros Melee; it has one of the most thriving gaming communities, but has never received a single (major) balance update.

Errr . . .  Chess ?
By eck it's reet gradley, it's a proper Sqantic that is, I tells thee.

Offline flyingcat

• Reputation Power: 15
  • flyingcat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.flyingcat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.flyingcat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Vox all day every day
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements 1.4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50550.msg1252161#msg1252161
« Reply #740 on: November 24, 2016, 07:31:05 pm »
WTF Queen is the most OP piece in chess, I swear to god. Like it can go in all directions! Compare it to a Rook: Can a ROOK GO DIAGONALLY? NO.

I mean, it doesn't have the tech-gimmick of the Knight, but it's still OP AF. I demand a nerf, all of the noobs use Queen and there's literally no hard counter, it's like they intend for me to have to outplay the opponent to capture it.

And what is with those Pawns? I have 8 potential Queens? That is seriously OP value that needs to be nerfed. I propose making Pawns auto-die on Rank 7 for White or Rank 2 for Black.

Finally, can we buff the King yet? I mean, it's the "most important" piece in the game, but it's so lame. It's like the devs took Queen, and hit a homerun with the nerf bat. If we let it teleport, I think the meta would be a lot more balanced and interesting.
The important thing about a low probability is that it's not zero
:gravityBrawl 4 Gravy Train Co:gravity
:fireWar 9 Team Fire:fire

Offline Fippe94

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeGold DonorSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of DeathBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50550.msg1252166#msg1252166
« Reply #741 on: November 24, 2016, 08:40:37 pm »
Why update an old game when you can release a sequel instead.
Try Fragments, my card game!

cvengrcnq qbg arg fynfu frperg cnffjbeq
KVVV > KYIVV

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50550.msg1252167#msg1252167
« Reply #742 on: November 24, 2016, 08:48:14 pm »
Chess went through tons of changes... not to mention that it came from even older games and can be seen as a variation in itself. We simply come to expect faster variations of games nowadays because the information flow is that much faster. It's the information age.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline CactusKing

• Reputation Power: 11
  • CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I eat shriekers for breakfast
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 1/2018 2nd PlaceCard Design Competition - Rule BenderSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50550.msg1254836#msg1254836
« Reply #743 on: January 07, 2017, 01:40:11 am »
I wonder if zanz is only pretending to have abandoned the game and has in fact spent the last 3 years secretly working on an update bigger than any of us could have imagined? If not will someone else eventually take over development?
I spilt my blood against the :earth
         Just to see the world in colour.

blarg: Amashi