*Author

Active members:
Vineroz(1) Hawkeye0440(1) calindu(1) Atom_heart(1) BloodlinE(1) moehrpi(1) kvothe1990(1) nireus(1) Terroking(1) DANIEELA(1) Helston(1) nelde59(1) Kuroaitou(1) Shantu(1) Tiko(1) dracomageat(1) Onizuka(1) mesaprotector(1) justaburd(1) Pyrodinium(1) WexMajor(1) AngelSpirit(1) PlayerOa(1) KSmash(1) The Chosen One(1) Turlututu(1) benshi03(1) courgi(1) kaempfer13(1) Daguerreo(1) smallanimal(1) shileka(1) TheManuz(1) willng3(1) The_Mormegil(1) brgst13(1) FIQ(1) jsrjohnny(1) farscape(1) coinich(1) Krzysiekxd(1) Squidymon(1) furballdn(1) Odii Odsen(1) Jangoo(1) Haruko(1) Jaydos99(1) ButtercupSaiyan(1) Rastafla(1) ishner(1) hypnotank(1) MasN(1) skyironsword(1) Aneninen(1) Avenger(1) jahaswel(1) Tempestfury(1) hickit(1) seulintse(1) Regulus(1) iDaire(1) ssingeitus(1) d1puffpuff(1) dworthy(1) VegeForsaken(1) ZephyrPhantom(1) Smaug(1) Ginyu(1) Spielkind(1) Shinki12345(1) DaveA(1) MasterofPun(1) js-number(1) inthisroom(1) worldwideweb3(1) Vangelios(1) aaronk474(1) The Spartan(1) danil(1) Sqantic Pilau(1) flyingcat(1) trashduke(1) CleanOnion(1) Espithel(1) Waterloo7(1) Caffre(1) Trois(1) Wyand(1) laxnut90(1) snapecot(1) MasterWalks(1) choongmyoung(1) Zyardran(1) fbparis(1) chrispybacon84(1) Luminous(2) RavingRabbid(2) Belligerence(2) Dm1321(2) moomoose(2) mrpaper(2) Pineapple(2) SnoWeb(2) Anarook(2) G_Girl34(2) qwerter(2) jarozaoz(2) Wolfunit(2) vindices(2) xyan(2) Pella(2) Essence(2) storyteller(2) asymmetry(2) hongkong(2) Laxadarap(2) Zawadx(2) eljoemo(2) Snopel(2) haidao0923(2) TobiMcNamobi(2) estava(2) Narabo(2) ginandtonic(2) UTAlan(2) Gunthar(2) Phaser(2) foxrain4(2) Barragor(2) Falconian(2) Treldon(2) MaxG-(2) Manuel(2) godisnowonline(2) Linkcat(2) Junkers(2) artimies7(3) Atico(3) suxerz(3) Dragoon(3) Raptor6789(3) ioiui(3) Submachine(3) EmeraldTiger(3) Mathematistic(3) nerd1(3) J6U(3) iancudorinmarian(3) maxy123(3) Frozengaia(3) StreptoFire(3) CactusKing(3) omegareaper7(4) Annele(4) ggabriel2(4) THEACCUSO(4) vrt(4) CuCN(4) Shrink(4) TheonlyrealBeef(4) jacker(4) serprex(4) BluePriest(4) andretimpa(4) AD TienzuStorm(4) InsignificantWeeaboo(4) Acsabi44(5) Noobiecakes(5) Fippe94(5) Gandora(5) Nox(5) Zergva(5) Kakerlake(5) TribalTrouble(5) godofdeath500(5) Monox D. I-Fly(5) russianspy1234(6) antiaverage(6) Theboss1248(7) dawn to dusk(7) teffy(7) Zso_Zso(7) bripod(7) fabian771(7) FunkyFox(7) dragonsdemesne(8) Naesala(8) ddevans96(8) dragtom(8) rowcla(8) yee(9) Kamietsu(9) OdinVanguard(9) ColorlessGreen(11) eaglgenes101(11) majofa(12) Drake_XIV(13) Higurashi(14) Keolino(14) rob77dp(15) Rutarete(17) Leodip(17) Keeps(18) Chapuz(19) treebeard xiii(20) Jyiber(22) BeefSupreme(27) Blacksmith(27) Marsu(30) zanzarino(42)

Offline Falconian

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Falconian is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Blessed Vampire
Re: Elements 1.4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50550.msg1198970#msg1198970
« Reply #684 on: July 28, 2015, 08:42:14 pm »
Money isn't the issue here, it's the absence of the developer.
With money alone all we could do is create a new game, which isn't our goal.

Why absence? Maybe he's just taken playing a stall too seriously.  :D
Seriously tho if he abandoned the game he could sell the copyright and let others develop Elements.
Otherwise again he could get funds to develop it himself. Plenty of options.

Plus Kickstarter isn't for creating Flash games, nor would too many people fund it like that.

The vast majority of KS games are flash games or similar stuff.
Many major Flash CCGs were Kickstarted, i.e. War of Omens was Kickstarted not too long ago and it's doing very well.
If anything it's a great time to kickstart stuff, these days you can get anything KS'd even video series about sexism in Super Mario.

It'd be a pity to see a game with a metric ton of potential abandoned.

Offline Naesala

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50550.msg1198973#msg1198973
« Reply #685 on: July 28, 2015, 09:54:40 pm »
War of Omens is great, but the makers just went bankrupt, so the game is not doing super well. At least, not updating anywhere near as fast as it used to.

Zanz has refused attempts to buy the game multiple times, even after long hiatuses. He also has not interest in making this game his job (he has a very nice paying job as is.) Zanz just has no interest in the game anymore and is content to leave it as a portfolio piece of his in it's current state.
Your favorite Hotyugh

Offline VegeForsaken

• Reputation Power: 0
  • VegeForsaken is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements 1.4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50550.msg1199610#msg1199610
« Reply #686 on: August 03, 2015, 05:34:59 pm »
Zanz has refused attempts to buy the game multiple times, even after long hiatuses. He also has not interest in making this game his job (he has a very nice paying job as is.) Zanz just has no interest in the game anymore and is content to leave it as a portfolio piece of his in it's current state.

Is this a statement? I mean, its "Official" that Elements wont be updated nor by Zanz nor anyone else, and will stay like it is forever?

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50550.msg1199612#msg1199612
« Reply #687 on: August 03, 2015, 05:42:02 pm »

Is this a statement? I mean, its "Official" that Elements wont be updated nor by Zanz nor anyone else, and will stay like it is forever?
Zanz has refused to sell the game to both Zynga and independent buyers, so yes, this is a true statement. We know he is currently alive, still in his well paying job and capable of contacting us, but he has only recently basically said "hi" to an EtG forum administrator on Google+ and nothing else. Otherwise, he has been AWOL for 2 years and has not updated in that time nor stated he will update the game in any shape or form.

Offline moomoose

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • I'm big in Japan.
  • Awards: Winner of the Mark Redesign competition!
Re: Elements 1.4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50550.msg1201164#msg1201164
« Reply #688 on: August 15, 2015, 09:42:53 pm »
Tis sad, many developers would have killed to have such a loyal following.
moose dont say moo.

Offline Smaug

• Smaug is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
Re: Elements 1.4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50550.msg1201179#msg1201179
« Reply #689 on: August 16, 2015, 03:09:28 am »
this suks :(

Offline godofdeath500

• Reputation Power: 2
  • godofdeath500 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Only when we lose ourselves, do we find who we are
Re: Elements 1.4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50550.msg1201930#msg1201930
« Reply #690 on: August 22, 2015, 05:13:39 pm »
It does suck... I came back after 3 years hoping to see some insane new stuff, and I find out that the game hasn't been updated since then.. Life swallowed me up and I had to leave right off the cusp of the 1.27 update..

Lets hope Zanz changes his mind and comes back to us.
[21:47:33] ‹godofdeath500› 5 years and not a single war.
[21:47:45] ‹godofdeath500› I do not live up to my name.

Offline FunkyFox

• FunkyFox is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I'm a bit rusty
Re: Elements 1.4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50550.msg1202720#msg1202720
« Reply #691 on: August 29, 2015, 07:47:52 pm »
i think its perfectly OK for him to never update it. you know what we SHOULD do? we should use the code of the game to launch a "sequal" to regular elements. we dont need his permission as long as the developers of the new game never charge money to play it. if we can get someone else to simply continue the game on a different server, then maybe the game will make a resurrection. as it currently stands, this game is nothing more than something to do when there's nothing else on the internet that takes my interest. if someone were to take it upon themselves to continue the game, it would refresh our love for this game
falco f-air ftw

Offline Naesala

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50550.msg1202729#msg1202729
« Reply #692 on: August 29, 2015, 08:46:29 pm »
See OEtG and Cyngia. We're already doing it. There is/has been controversy
Your favorite Hotyugh

Offline FunkyFox

• I'm a bit rusty
Re: Elements 1.4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50550.msg1202741#msg1202741
« Reply #693 on: August 29, 2015, 11:37:39 pm »
i just checked it out.
it's terrible. why not simply make it like actual elements, but with added content?
falco f-air ftw

Offline AD TienzuStorm

• Reputation Power: 21
  • AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • I'm back bitches
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50550.msg1202742#msg1202742
« Reply #694 on: August 29, 2015, 11:45:07 pm »
i just checked it out.
it's terrible. why not simply make it like actual elements, but with added content?

Did you really check out oEtG? Because what you described is literally what oEtG is. Cygnus is currently going to get new cards this weekend IIRC, it's a project in the CIA, although I'm sure you know that if you found the thread that contained the Cygnia link.
:light War #9 - Team Light :light | :life Brawl #5 - Gaia's Pride :life
Check out my card Flock!

Offline FunkyFox

• I'm a bit rusty
Re: Elements 1.4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50550.msg1202744#msg1202744
« Reply #695 on: August 29, 2015, 11:56:37 pm »
i just checked it out.

Did you really check out oEtG? Because what you described is literally what oEtG is. Cygnus is currently going to get new cards this weekend IIRC, it's a project in the CIA, although I'm sure you know that if you found the thread that contained the Cygnia link.
i didnt read all that. i just googled "OEtG elements the game" and clicked the first thing i saw that made sense. and if it's still in production, i can understand the current quality
falco f-air ftw

anything
blarg: