*Author

Active members:
Vineroz(1) Hawkeye0440(1) calindu(1) Atom_heart(1) BloodlinE(1) moehrpi(1) kvothe1990(1) nireus(1) Terroking(1) DANIEELA(1) Helston(1) nelde59(1) Kuroaitou(1) Shantu(1) Tiko(1) dracomageat(1) Onizuka(1) mesaprotector(1) justaburd(1) Pyrodinium(1) WexMajor(1) AngelSpirit(1) PlayerOa(1) KSmash(1) The Chosen One(1) Turlututu(1) benshi03(1) courgi(1) kaempfer13(1) Daguerreo(1) smallanimal(1) shileka(1) TheManuz(1) willng3(1) The_Mormegil(1) brgst13(1) FIQ(1) jsrjohnny(1) farscape(1) coinich(1) Krzysiekxd(1) Squidymon(1) furballdn(1) Odii Odsen(1) Jangoo(1) Haruko(1) Jaydos99(1) ButtercupSaiyan(1) Rastafla(1) ishner(1) hypnotank(1) MasN(1) skyironsword(1) Aneninen(1) Avenger(1) jahaswel(1) Tempestfury(1) hickit(1) seulintse(1) Regulus(1) iDaire(1) ssingeitus(1) d1puffpuff(1) dworthy(1) VegeForsaken(1) ZephyrPhantom(1) Smaug(1) Ginyu(1) Spielkind(1) Shinki12345(1) DaveA(1) MasterofPun(1) js-number(1) inthisroom(1) worldwideweb3(1) Vangelios(1) aaronk474(1) The Spartan(1) danil(1) Sqantic Pilau(1) flyingcat(1) trashduke(1) CleanOnion(1) Espithel(1) Waterloo7(1) Caffre(1) Trois(1) Wyand(1) laxnut90(1) snapecot(1) MasterWalks(1) choongmyoung(1) Zyardran(1) fbparis(1) chrispybacon84(1) Luminous(2) RavingRabbid(2) Belligerence(2) Dm1321(2) moomoose(2) mrpaper(2) Pineapple(2) SnoWeb(2) Anarook(2) G_Girl34(2) qwerter(2) jarozaoz(2) Wolfunit(2) vindices(2) xyan(2) Pella(2) Essence(2) storyteller(2) asymmetry(2) hongkong(2) Laxadarap(2) Zawadx(2) eljoemo(2) Snopel(2) haidao0923(2) TobiMcNamobi(2) estava(2) Narabo(2) ginandtonic(2) UTAlan(2) Gunthar(2) Phaser(2) foxrain4(2) Barragor(2) Falconian(2) Treldon(2) MaxG-(2) Manuel(2) godisnowonline(2) Linkcat(2) Junkers(2) artimies7(3) Atico(3) suxerz(3) Dragoon(3) Raptor6789(3) ioiui(3) Submachine(3) EmeraldTiger(3) Mathematistic(3) nerd1(3) J6U(3) iancudorinmarian(3) maxy123(3) Frozengaia(3) StreptoFire(3) CactusKing(3) omegareaper7(4) Annele(4) ggabriel2(4) THEACCUSO(4) vrt(4) CuCN(4) Shrink(4) TheonlyrealBeef(4) jacker(4) serprex(4) BluePriest(4) andretimpa(4) AD TienzuStorm(4) InsignificantWeeaboo(4) Acsabi44(5) Noobiecakes(5) Fippe94(5) Gandora(5) Nox(5) Zergva(5) Kakerlake(5) TribalTrouble(5) godofdeath500(5) Monox D. I-Fly(5) russianspy1234(6) antiaverage(6) Theboss1248(7) dawn to dusk(7) teffy(7) Zso_Zso(7) bripod(7) fabian771(7) FunkyFox(7) dragonsdemesne(8) Naesala(8) ddevans96(8) dragtom(8) rowcla(8) yee(9) Kamietsu(9) OdinVanguard(9) ColorlessGreen(11) eaglgenes101(11) majofa(12) Drake_XIV(13) Higurashi(14) Keolino(14) rob77dp(15) Rutarete(17) Leodip(17) Keeps(18) Chapuz(19) treebeard xiii(20) Jyiber(22) BeefSupreme(27) Blacksmith(27) Marsu(30) zanzarino(42)

Offline estava

• Reputation Power: 1
  • estava is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements 1.4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50550.msg1152298#msg1152298
« Reply #648 on: August 21, 2014, 09:39:01 pm »
But you can switch the view if you don't like it.

Thanks. I just tried to switch it, but I couldn't quite get it either. I would rather it was 2D and more straightforward. Sort of like Google Maps. Maybe with zoom in/out features. It's difficult to make one concept work well enough. With two concepts, both 2D and 2.5D, it's more difficult.

Offline StreptoFire

• StreptoFire is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Am I evil?
Re: Elements 1.4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50550.msg1152724#msg1152724
« Reply #649 on: August 25, 2014, 01:20:22 am »
IMO this world update would be great to expand the game lore.
This game has so much potential to have a great story/background.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 01:22:56 am by StreptoFire »

Offline jahaswel

• jahaswel is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements 1.4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50550.msg1156045#msg1156045
« Reply #650 on: September 19, 2014, 01:58:06 am »
I'm coming back from a several year sabbatical from playing elements and was happy to find my account intact.

I tried the new version and it's great! When can we expect more development?

Having those cheat buttons right out in the open ruined it for me tho. I wasn't sure what all the buttons were and just ended up pressing them, and truthfully, the desire to play left as soon as I knew I just had to press a button.

Thanks for the great game
James

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50550.msg1156055#msg1156055
« Reply #651 on: September 19, 2014, 03:59:02 am »
The 'cheat buttons' are in the Trainer so decks and such can be tested easily. They aren't, have never been, and will never be in the real game.

As for more development, we have no clue. The developer has been seen only occasionally in the last couple years.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline CuCN

• Reputation Power: 25
  • CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Toxic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50550.msg1156056#msg1156056
« Reply #652 on: September 19, 2014, 04:02:36 am »
They aren't, have never been, and will never be in the real game.
Except for when they were accidentally released with 1.32.

Offline Tempestfury

• Tempestfury is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements 1.4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50550.msg1158156#msg1158156
« Reply #653 on: October 03, 2014, 12:21:20 am »
You know, I have to say. Its surprising just how much of a difference I can see in a deck if its in the hands of an NPC and not a human.

Offline TobiMcNamobi

• TobiMcNamobi is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Not entirely new to Elements
Re: Elements 1.4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50550.msg1158529#msg1158529
« Reply #654 on: October 05, 2014, 11:27:04 am »
IMO this world update would be great to expand the game lore.
This game has so much potential to have a great story/background.
Yeah, all those games with all those wasted potential ... isn't it sad?

Instead of asking "Wouldn't it be great if ...?" I'm rather asking: When?

Offline hickit

• hickit is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements 1.4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50550.msg1165593#msg1165593
« Reply #655 on: November 10, 2014, 05:50:35 pm »
When is next patch?

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50550.msg1165608#msg1165608
« Reply #656 on: November 10, 2014, 06:53:45 pm »
SOON™

Offline seulintse

• Reputation Power: 5
  • seulintse is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • ~just RoL with it~
Re: Elements 1.4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50550.msg1165858#msg1165858
« Reply #657 on: November 12, 2014, 12:45:21 pm »
you can control what opponent you fight? cool :D yeah, new cards would also be great, but either way, I'm just fine with being able to chose my opponent to my liking :)
do you wanna have a bad :time?

:light war #9 :light

Offline Narabo

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Narabo is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements 1.4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50550.msg1169264#msg1169264
« Reply #658 on: December 02, 2014, 01:31:13 pm »
Taking the risk to be offending, I am amazed people still hope.
I like the game quite a lot, but the announcement of such a change actually destroyed the game for me. When you think that that's all the game can offer you are content with what you have. When you desperate wait for something new (announced) and get nothing suddenly things turns to worth nothing.

As rules in life "Don't change what's already working" and "Don't start something that you can not finish".

At this point the game is in a state of desolation.

I enter the site maybe once per month to see if news finally caught up with me, once more, dissapointed.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.4 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50550.msg1169266#msg1169266
« Reply #659 on: December 02, 2014, 02:03:38 pm »
Older members are very much used to slow updates (yes, this slow). We know it's coming, but only the lord knows when. I wouldn't call it hoping since most of us are happy with the game the way it is. Something extra is just icing at this point.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

anything
blarg: