*Author

Active members:
Hyroen(1) plastiqe(1) inthisroom(1) Opsinis(1) Anthraxx(1) nilsieboy(1) paulyhart(1) hwy(1) PlayerOa(1) joelas(1) FlareGlutox(1) coinich(1) Bloom(1) UnderneathTheLens(1) dragtom(1) esran(1) furballdn(1) Belligerence(1) memimemi(1) dracomageat(1) Tsmuji(1) Odii Odsen(1) oliby(1) Vineroz(1) Hannal(1) jawdirk(1) Angel_love95lol(1) henstheman(1) glennfoo(1) Jocko(1) Atico(1) mwaetht(1) rosutosefi(1) sirwoofy(1) Bonestorm(1) Amilir(1) Legit(1) Dopha(1) Mathematistic(1) sk1ll3t(1) asymmetry(1) Xenocidius(1) Hiros(1) Broodjebal(1) Scaramanga(1) tekpau(1) SinisterSnake(1) Troh(1) mfries30(1) DarkBaron12390(1) HiresDaedalus(1) SamuraiZach0(1) puri1(1) SnoWeb(1) Cannibal7(1) Plantifant(1) braddybarr(1) blarp(1) BloodlinE(1) liamjohn16(1) Foraker(1) Sqantic Pilau(1) Brontos(1) Tarutao(1) BrandenC6(1) bripod(1) MegroN(1) timetock(1) antiaverage(1) dark ripper(1) jarozaoz(1) treebeard xiii(1) CrockettRocket(1) Jacker77(1) Treldon(1) skotadi phobos(2) justaburd(2) Jen-i(2) teffy(2) Helston(2) mesaprotector(2) Cheesy111(2) crosscounter(2) cometbah(2) pikachufan2164(2) ChickenMayBite(2) neuroleptics(2) deuce22(2) hainkarga(2) mathman101(2) Faro(2) Silux(2) Beleric(2) Leodip(2) Krzysiekxd(2) SpikeSpiegel(2) silentFH(2) MystiK_(3) Tiko(3) yee(3) UTAlan(3) Zso_Zso(3) Kuroaitou(3) Wolfunit(3) Anarook(3) Assassine(3) Higurashi(3) Phaser(3) Shantu(3) UndeadSpider1990(3) Zarathustra1883(3) CuCN(3) BeefSupreme(3) Laxadarap(4) EmeraldTiger(4) Vangelios(4) Dm1321(4) Cunning_Wish(4) Ryujin watatsumi(4) omegareaper7(4) ColorlessGreen(4) n00b(5) Zblader(5) OldTrees(5) Naesala(5) Marsu(5) andretimpa(5) Marvaddin(5) The Chosen One(5) THEACCUSO(6) iancudorinmarian(6) Luminous(6) vrt(6) whatifidogetcaught?(7) rob77dp(7) remrej(7) Onizuka(7) TribalTrouble(7) Gandora(8) majofa(8) The_Mormegil(8) TheManuz(9) Fippe94(9) Jenkar(9) Elbirn(10) calindu(10) kimham8a(10) Malebolgia(11) Jyiber(11) storyteller(11) willng3(12) Annele(12) Absol(12) Blacksmith(13) RavingRabbid(16) dragonsdemesne(17) BluePriest(17) moomoose(21) zanzarino(23) eaglgenes101(23) choongmyoung(23) Pineapple(24) ddevans96(25) Rutarete(27) Chapuz(29) Drake_XIV(31) deidmann(43) shileka(44)

Offline puri1

• Reputation Power: 1
  • puri1 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Account was reset. Bleah...
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1029709#msg1029709
« Reply #672 on: January 08, 2013, 12:26:50 am »
It's been said in this thread already but I just have to express my unbridled joy at the shard update. I love how Zanz takes overwhelmingly overused strategies from T500 (now Arena) and makes it so we need to relook at the same old tired decks everyone uses and redesign or scrap them. Also kudos to people who commented they've sold their shards, it'll make it a lot easier to beat you in PvP and arena without those potential gamechangers in your decks  :P

The art, as always, is awesome. But the compression and overall speed increase is by far my favorite part of this patch.
Don't get stressed, there are more important things in life. Like playing Elements.

Offline Naesala

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1029755#msg1029755
« Reply #673 on: January 08, 2013, 04:02:56 am »
Is it possible to center the images more on the faces of the creatures while playing a game?

Some of them are cut-off and you only see their body. I know it's a superficial issue but I think it'd be nice to see the face of the creature your fighting with and against.
Agreed, I can think of several monsters that could benefit
Your favorite Hotyugh

Offline SnoWeb

• Reputation Power: 23
  • SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: War #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1029826#msg1029826
« Reply #674 on: January 08, 2013, 10:26:40 am »
The duo-deck/rainbow-deck ratio just inverted. I'm so grateful for this. This update probably just saved the game.

Offline Zso_Zso

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • ghost of a past wizzard
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner 2019.10.26Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner - June 29Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeGold Donor7th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1029856#msg1029856
« Reply #675 on: January 08, 2013, 02:37:01 pm »
Is it possible to center the images more on the faces of the creatures while playing a game?

Some of them are cut-off and you only see their body. I know it's a superficial issue but I think it'd be nice to see the face of the creature your fighting with and against.

+1

Indeed, the new art is nice when looking at the full picture, but the on-board cropped version is not recognizable in a lot of cases, such as the new vampire, shrieker, massive dragon etc. Especially for new players (or people looking over your shoulders) it brings up the 'What the heck is that!?!?" question too often.
Roses aren't red, Violets aren't blue.
They are just a simulation, and so are you!

Offline Cunning_Wish

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Cunning_Wish hides under a Cloak.
  • Times of Rank 1 in Platinum Arena:5
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1029858#msg1029858
« Reply #676 on: January 08, 2013, 02:42:21 pm »
Nerf SoP!!!
sop+Fractal Ball Lighting is overpowerful
a deck without SoB, can win a 100hp in 5 turns
also can beat FGs easily

in 3rd turn, SoP + many ball lighting(at least 7-8) ,growth to 7/2 in end of turn. it has 50+damage, kill pvp in 2 turns, kill FG in 4 turns.steal or destory sop is useless here.also dont afraid of Sosac,or many point CC.
【Burning Miracle】a deck out deck,only for pvp
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,39812.0.html

Offline Cannibal7

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Cannibal7 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • they call me Corpsedancer.. aka CD :D
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1029860#msg1029860
« Reply #677 on: January 08, 2013, 02:44:19 pm »
Dunno whoms idea was 2 change shards in this game. Thanks for ruining my fun 2 play this game any more. Was the only thing i could do 2 relax from real life sh!t. Thanks again! (sarcasm off)

posted here as i was prompt

Offline omegareaper7

• Reputation Power: 21
  • omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1029862#msg1029862
« Reply #678 on: January 08, 2013, 02:50:52 pm »
Nerf SoP!!!
also can beat FGs easily

in 3rd turn, SoP + many ball lighting(at least 7-8) ,growth to 7/2 in end of turn. it has 50+damage, kill pvp in 2 turns, kill FG in 4 turns.steal or destory sop is useless here.also dont afraid of Sosac,or many point CC.
Used the deck, was unimpressed. Seemed EXACTLY like a normal rush.
Youtube.com/user/thefatcatsofray New youtube channel for videos of sorts.
Each and every imagination of the human mind is a possibility in the physical reality. - William D. Catherine
"We will either find a way, or make one!" Hannibal

Offline deidmann

• Reputation Power: 2
  • deidmann is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1029863#msg1029863
« Reply #679 on: January 08, 2013, 02:57:00 pm »
Dunno whoms idea was 2 change shards in this game. Thanks for ruining my fun 2 play this game any more. Was the only thing i could do 2 relax from real life sh!t. Thanks again! (sarcasm off)

Your fun "ruined" is someone else's gripe gone. Some people just didn't like shards being Other.
I don't like Shard of Readiness's change either, but I make do.

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1029869#msg1029869
« Reply #680 on: January 08, 2013, 03:16:24 pm »
Nerf SoP!!!
also can beat FGs easily

Have you ever played ANY mono-rush?
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline shileka

• Reputation Power: 5
  • shileka is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • you're wasting 5 seconds reading this
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1029872#msg1029872
« Reply #681 on: January 08, 2013, 03:21:41 pm »

i believe it was zanz's idea
http://webchat.ext3.net:9090/#  ignore the link, it's so i can find the chatroom lol chat #elementsthegame tournaments  #etgtournaments
[insert quote here]

Offline omegareaper7

• omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1029875#msg1029875
« Reply #682 on: January 08, 2013, 03:25:04 pm »

i believe it was zanz's idea
And an amazing idea at that. Hated seeing shard of focus screw me over all the time. Albeit, some of the shards didn't really need to change, but still. For the better.
Youtube.com/user/thefatcatsofray New youtube channel for videos of sorts.
Each and every imagination of the human mind is a possibility in the physical reality. - William D. Catherine
"We will either find a way, or make one!" Hannibal

Offline TheAccuso

• TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Maddecks
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1029934#msg1029934
« Reply #683 on: January 08, 2013, 06:30:56 pm »
Please insert also a downgrade option if possible, you know, in most of tournaments organized here upgraded nymphs are not allowed, ty.
My Creations:
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,41051.msg508466.html#msg508466
My nutella!   (n)                     |Collaboration>Competition|

anything
blarg: