*Author

Active members:
Hyroen(1) plastiqe(1) inthisroom(1) Opsinis(1) Anthraxx(1) nilsieboy(1) paulyhart(1) hwy(1) PlayerOa(1) joelas(1) FlareGlutox(1) coinich(1) Bloom(1) UnderneathTheLens(1) dragtom(1) esran(1) furballdn(1) Belligerence(1) memimemi(1) dracomageat(1) Tsmuji(1) Odii Odsen(1) oliby(1) Vineroz(1) Hannal(1) jawdirk(1) Angel_love95lol(1) henstheman(1) glennfoo(1) Jocko(1) Atico(1) mwaetht(1) rosutosefi(1) sirwoofy(1) Bonestorm(1) Amilir(1) Legit(1) Dopha(1) Mathematistic(1) sk1ll3t(1) asymmetry(1) Xenocidius(1) Hiros(1) Broodjebal(1) Scaramanga(1) tekpau(1) SinisterSnake(1) Troh(1) mfries30(1) DarkBaron12390(1) HiresDaedalus(1) SamuraiZach0(1) puri1(1) SnoWeb(1) Cannibal7(1) Plantifant(1) braddybarr(1) blarp(1) BloodlinE(1) liamjohn16(1) Foraker(1) Sqantic Pilau(1) Brontos(1) Tarutao(1) BrandenC6(1) bripod(1) MegroN(1) timetock(1) antiaverage(1) dark ripper(1) jarozaoz(1) treebeard xiii(1) CrockettRocket(1) Jacker77(1) Treldon(1) skotadi phobos(2) justaburd(2) Jen-i(2) teffy(2) Helston(2) mesaprotector(2) Cheesy111(2) crosscounter(2) cometbah(2) pikachufan2164(2) ChickenMayBite(2) neuroleptics(2) deuce22(2) hainkarga(2) mathman101(2) Faro(2) Silux(2) Beleric(2) Leodip(2) Krzysiekxd(2) SpikeSpiegel(2) silentFH(2) MystiK_(3) Tiko(3) yee(3) UTAlan(3) Zso_Zso(3) Kuroaitou(3) Wolfunit(3) Anarook(3) Assassine(3) Higurashi(3) Phaser(3) Shantu(3) UndeadSpider1990(3) Zarathustra1883(3) CuCN(3) BeefSupreme(3) Laxadarap(4) EmeraldTiger(4) Vangelios(4) Dm1321(4) Cunning_Wish(4) Ryujin watatsumi(4) omegareaper7(4) ColorlessGreen(4) n00b(5) Zblader(5) OldTrees(5) Naesala(5) Marsu(5) andretimpa(5) Marvaddin(5) The Chosen One(5) THEACCUSO(6) iancudorinmarian(6) Luminous(6) vrt(6) whatifidogetcaught?(7) rob77dp(7) remrej(7) Onizuka(7) TribalTrouble(7) Gandora(8) majofa(8) The_Mormegil(8) TheManuz(9) Fippe94(9) Jenkar(9) Elbirn(10) calindu(10) kimham8a(10) Malebolgia(11) Jyiber(11) storyteller(11) willng3(12) Annele(12) Absol(12) Blacksmith(13) RavingRabbid(16) dragonsdemesne(17) BluePriest(17) moomoose(21) zanzarino(23) eaglgenes101(23) choongmyoung(23) Pineapple(24) ddevans96(25) Rutarete(27) Chapuz(29) Drake_XIV(31) deidmann(43) shileka(44)

Offline whatifidogetcaught?

• Reputation Power: 28
  • whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Fattest skinny guy you know.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1029046#msg1029046
« Reply #636 on: January 05, 2013, 11:58:28 pm »
Nice update... sold my shards, since they're completely useless now.

Overreact much? Apologies for being blunt, but you are going to regret that. Look around the deck section, shards are everywhere, BECAUSE of the new update.
A tout le monde, a tout mes amis, je vous aime, je dois partir.

Proud servant of Team :time in War 6.

Offline mfries30

• Reputation Power: 1
  • mfries30 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Deckbuilder Journeyman
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1029050#msg1029050
« Reply #637 on: January 06, 2013, 12:08:44 am »
On the upped shard of serendipity when it puts out an upped shield of dissipation it has NOT worked.  Wondering if that bug was fixed.  Also would like info on anyone that strongly thinks changing the shard summoning was one of the most ignorant ideas lately.  Zanzarino has basically made ANY of the rainbows that run shards in them TOTALLY useless.  So are there going to be compensations to summon them more easily ie. Quanta Towers putting out more quanta?  I've upped ALOT of cards to make various arena decks and FG decks that run with shards.  Now Ill have to add seperate pendulums or more towers which render thoese decks toatally useless!  Thank you owner and council, you've effectively wasted ALOT of my time!
What the f**k ya put in this box here?  LOL  Dont get a papercut!

Offline storyteller

• Reputation Power: 16
  • storyteller is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.storyteller is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.storyteller is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • a very old soul
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1029052#msg1029052
« Reply #638 on: January 06, 2013, 12:11:32 am »
On the upped shard of serendipity when it puts out an upped shield of dissipation it has NOT worked.  Wondering if that bug was fixed.  Also would like info on anyone that strongly thinks changing the shard summoning was one of the most ignorant ideas lately.  Zanzarino has basically made ANY of the rainbows that run shards in them TOTALLY useless.  So are there going to be compensations to summon them more easily ie. Quanta Towers putting out more quanta?  I've upped ALOT of cards to make various arena decks and FG decks that run with shards.  Now Ill have to add seperate pendulums or more towers which render thoese decks toatally useless!  Thank you owner and council, you've effectively wasted ALOT of my time!

you paid nothing for the use of this game. you are entitled to no compensation. If you want things done differently, learn AS3 and write your own.

Offline whatifidogetcaught?

• Reputation Power: 28
  • whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Fattest skinny guy you know.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1029053#msg1029053
« Reply #639 on: January 06, 2013, 12:13:15 am »

This is not the answer you want to hear but: Most people in the community despised the ability to quickly draw certain shards (like focus).

On the upped Shard of Serendipity. Was this before 1.32? If so, I have never encountered this error.
A tout le monde, a tout mes amis, je vous aime, je dois partir.

Proud servant of Team :time in War 6.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1029054#msg1029054
« Reply #640 on: January 06, 2013, 12:19:05 am »
Thank you owner and council, you've effectively wasted ALOT of my time!

Council has no direct control over the game, but we'll take the thanks anyways because we're cool like that X)
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Gandora

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1029055#msg1029055
« Reply #641 on: January 06, 2013, 12:20:17 am »

About the shield: if you also had a sanctuary out the shield can't work because sanc prevents the change of your quanta pool in the enemies turn.
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

Offline Marsu

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Marsu is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Marsu is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Marsu is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Green.
  • Awards: Winner of Booster Draft #2 - PvP EventBattle League 2/2013 Third Place7th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1029056#msg1029056
« Reply #642 on: January 06, 2013, 12:20:30 am »
blub blub blub

2/10 wouldn't read again

Offline Zarathustra1883

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Zarathustra1883 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Thus spoke Zarathustra...let there be Elements
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1029063#msg1029063
« Reply #643 on: January 06, 2013, 01:02:19 am »
About the shield: if you also had a sanctuary out the shield can't work because sanc prevents the change of your quanta pool in the enemies turn.

:D That nearly killed me in the last match in the Plat Arena! Mindfactoried me ~32 QT so I had 75 each and got me that shard and used the shield it gave me (feeling like a boss then) .... :o...boy was I glad when I was able to put a Dim shield out again!  ;D

Edit: Just realized..sorry for the OT! So I will write down an answer so nobody gets mad at me:

Just because an update forces you to change your tactics you did not waste your time, you just have to learn new. And since this can happen to you in any game I strongly suggest you learn to accept it or maybe search something else to do with your time.

Marsu seems to be in a good mood, I would give you 1/10 only for trying.  ;)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 01:07:44 am by Zarathustra1883 »
The true man wants two things: danger and play! For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline BluePriest

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Entropy Has You
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1029065#msg1029065
« Reply #644 on: January 06, 2013, 01:10:05 am »

If you think playing a game is an effective use of your time then you have problems
This sig was interrupted by Joe Biden

Offline DarkBaron12390

• Reputation Power: 1
  • DarkBaron12390 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1029125#msg1029125
« Reply #645 on: January 06, 2013, 04:12:11 am »

Were you under the impression that anybody really liked that rainbows were so prevalent? It's a step in the right direction--rainbows are annoyingly popular.

Only suggestion I have is to overhaul the Earth shard. You won't find many decks capable of functioning with many shards in the deck. Maybe add some kind of mechanic that creates whatever the shards came from--they are shards (of something), right? I can see this as a nice segue into the trials. Complete the (whatever shattered to generate shards). They can be, say, a shard of an extra mark (but only for single player use, up to a maximum of 3. Still weaker than a False God) and you combine them all for it (could encourage more grinding in the arena, since once you get 6 of all shards it's just boring).
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 04:32:21 am by DarkBaron12390 »

Offline shileka

• Reputation Power: 5
  • shileka is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • you're wasting 5 seconds reading this
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1029210#msg1029210
« Reply #646 on: January 06, 2013, 12:03:42 pm »

just make a new deck then, thats the fun part of a TCG, building decks
http://webchat.ext3.net:9090/#  ignore the link, it's so i can find the chatroom lol chat #elementsthegame tournaments  #etgtournaments
[insert quote here]

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1029331#msg1029331
« Reply #647 on: January 06, 2013, 06:54:55 pm »

just make a new deck then, thats the fun part of a TCG, building decks
Even though there's no trading.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

blarg: