*Author

Active members:
Hyroen(1) plastiqe(1) inthisroom(1) Opsinis(1) Anthraxx(1) nilsieboy(1) paulyhart(1) hwy(1) PlayerOa(1) joelas(1) FlareGlutox(1) coinich(1) Bloom(1) UnderneathTheLens(1) dragtom(1) esran(1) furballdn(1) Belligerence(1) memimemi(1) dracomageat(1) Tsmuji(1) Odii Odsen(1) oliby(1) Vineroz(1) Hannal(1) jawdirk(1) Angel_love95lol(1) henstheman(1) glennfoo(1) Jocko(1) Atico(1) mwaetht(1) rosutosefi(1) sirwoofy(1) Bonestorm(1) Amilir(1) Legit(1) Dopha(1) Mathematistic(1) sk1ll3t(1) asymmetry(1) Xenocidius(1) Hiros(1) Broodjebal(1) Scaramanga(1) tekpau(1) SinisterSnake(1) Troh(1) mfries30(1) DarkBaron12390(1) HiresDaedalus(1) SamuraiZach0(1) puri1(1) SnoWeb(1) Cannibal7(1) Plantifant(1) braddybarr(1) blarp(1) BloodlinE(1) liamjohn16(1) Foraker(1) Sqantic Pilau(1) Brontos(1) Tarutao(1) BrandenC6(1) bripod(1) MegroN(1) timetock(1) antiaverage(1) dark ripper(1) jarozaoz(1) treebeard xiii(1) CrockettRocket(1) Jacker77(1) Treldon(1) skotadi phobos(2) justaburd(2) Jen-i(2) teffy(2) Helston(2) mesaprotector(2) Cheesy111(2) crosscounter(2) cometbah(2) pikachufan2164(2) ChickenMayBite(2) neuroleptics(2) deuce22(2) hainkarga(2) mathman101(2) Faro(2) Silux(2) Beleric(2) Leodip(2) Krzysiekxd(2) SpikeSpiegel(2) silentFH(2) MystiK_(3) Tiko(3) yee(3) UTAlan(3) Zso_Zso(3) Kuroaitou(3) Wolfunit(3) Anarook(3) Assassine(3) Higurashi(3) Phaser(3) Shantu(3) UndeadSpider1990(3) Zarathustra1883(3) CuCN(3) BeefSupreme(3) Laxadarap(4) EmeraldTiger(4) Vangelios(4) Dm1321(4) Cunning_Wish(4) Ryujin watatsumi(4) omegareaper7(4) ColorlessGreen(4) n00b(5) Zblader(5) OldTrees(5) Naesala(5) Marsu(5) andretimpa(5) Marvaddin(5) The Chosen One(5) THEACCUSO(6) iancudorinmarian(6) Luminous(6) vrt(6) whatifidogetcaught?(7) rob77dp(7) remrej(7) Onizuka(7) TribalTrouble(7) Gandora(8) majofa(8) The_Mormegil(8) TheManuz(9) Fippe94(9) Jenkar(9) Elbirn(10) calindu(10) kimham8a(10) Malebolgia(11) Jyiber(11) storyteller(11) willng3(12) Annele(12) Absol(12) Blacksmith(13) RavingRabbid(16) dragonsdemesne(17) BluePriest(17) moomoose(21) zanzarino(23) eaglgenes101(23) choongmyoung(23) Pineapple(24) ddevans96(25) Rutarete(27) Chapuz(29) Drake_XIV(31) deidmann(43) shileka(44)

Offline tekpau

• Reputation Power: 1
  • tekpau is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1028813#msg1028813
« Reply #600 on: January 05, 2013, 01:53:24 pm »
bodo eh...ak mok shard lamak

cibai eh...upgrade plek2
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 01:57:06 pm by Xenocidius »

Offline whatifidogetcaught?

• Reputation Power: 28
  • whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Fattest skinny guy you know.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1028815#msg1028815
« Reply #601 on: January 05, 2013, 01:56:00 pm »
Nice new updates.

On another note R.I.P. SPlat.

Intosis is now dead D:

(You know you want to click on it, its not normal Intosis.)

That little warning message when you go to Bazaar, Your Deck, etc., isn't really that noticeable with the new interface. It says something like "cards have been moved" or something. If the warning message was more noticeable, it would help people from losing their minds when they initially go to their deck and they don't look at the other elements.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 01:58:30 pm by whatifidogetcaught? »
A tout le monde, a tout mes amis, je vous aime, je dois partir.

Proud servant of Team :time in War 6.

Offline deidmann

• Reputation Power: 2
  • deidmann is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1028816#msg1028816
« Reply #602 on: January 05, 2013, 02:03:51 pm »
Nice new updates.

On another note R.I.P. SPlat.

Intosis is now dead D:

(You know you want to click on it, its not normal Intosis.)

That little warning message when you go to Bazaar, Your Deck, etc., isn't really that noticeable with the new interface. It says something like "cards have been moved" or something. If the warning message was more noticeable, it would help people from losing their minds when they initially go to their deck and they don't look at the other elements.

It seems that Instosis was used a lot for all these "Instosis is dead" comments to pop up. They aren't dead themselves for sure.
I never liked Instosis anyways. The nature of that deck was "Get these cards in hand, gg".
But what if you didn't get them all? What then, buster?
P.S. What's the problem with trainer? I wanna test some stuff.

Offline TheManuz

• Reputation Power: 18
  • TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeVictor of the 2nd Card Design WarMS Master Painter #5The First Prophet
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1028819#msg1028819
« Reply #603 on: January 05, 2013, 02:12:28 pm »
Does optimizing graphics have to do mearly with the image, or was there also code optimization as well?

Both images and code have been optimized.

P.S. : I already fixed the graphic for singularity, the fix will be live in a few hours.
OMG ZANZ!
The game is totally fast, even on my old laptop!!!
Thank you, no more 1-hour wait everytime someone cast a Fractal or a Nightmare!
Even SoP is wonderful now, before this optimization i've had to wait for every single creature to delay. Now they delay all together, in an instant!

These optimizations are really important for me, and other people with old computers i guess!
Thanks, wonderful job!

Offline Faro

• Reputation Power: 9
  • Faro is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • +Yeah!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1028822#msg1028822
« Reply #604 on: January 05, 2013, 02:27:36 pm »
Does optimizing graphics have to do mearly with the image, or was there also code optimization as well?

P.S. : I already fixed the graphic for singularity, the fix will be live in a few hours.
OMG ZANZ!
Even SoP is wonderful now, before this optimization i've had to wait for every single creature to delay. Now they delay all together, in an instant!

These optimizations are really important for me, and other people with old computers i guess!
Thanks, wonderful job!

the greatest part of this patch IMO
thank you Zanz (you know, here in Italy there aren't fast connections...)

Offline SinisterSnake

• Reputation Power: 0
  • SinisterSnake hides under a Cloak.
  • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1028835#msg1028835
« Reply #605 on: January 05, 2013, 03:16:21 pm »

OMG ZANZ!

Thanks, wonderful job!

the greatest part of this patch IMO
thank you Zanz (you know, here in Italy there aren't fast connections...)

Indeed, the faster gameplay is simply amazing. Though I have mixed feelings about some of the shards, this was a great patch! And that doesn't even mention the rad new artwork. Overall, well done!
Watch the watchers, and let the world turn.

Offline zanzarinoTopic starter

• Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 496
  • zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1028864#msg1028864
« Reply #606 on: January 05, 2013, 04:04:41 pm »
The trainer is back.

The new cards will behave like rare cards for the first week and will be available in the bazaar next Sunday.

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1028865#msg1028865
« Reply #607 on: January 05, 2013, 04:09:32 pm »
The trainer is back.

The new cards will behave like rare cards for the first week and will be available in the bazaar next Sunday.

inb4 bronze electrum rewards falls.

A lot.

Offline shileka

• Reputation Power: 5
  • shileka is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • you're wasting 5 seconds reading this
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1028870#msg1028870
« Reply #608 on: January 05, 2013, 04:33:10 pm »
The trainer is back.

i bet half of my shard collection that some people will nearly have full sets before sunday
http://webchat.ext3.net:9090/#  ignore the link, it's so i can find the chatroom lol chat #elementsthegame tournaments  #etgtournaments
[insert quote here]

Offline Blacksmith

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Happy to help!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of Earth10th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1028871#msg1028871
« Reply #609 on: January 05, 2013, 04:34:06 pm »
Zanz good patch just a few things.

Bravey is little to strong you might consider a cost increase or anything.

Sop is too powerful with Bal you might consider changing sop ability so they attack first turn and then gets the buff. It also becomes to good with the aether salvager.

Also everyone would love to see you in chat.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 04:37:40 pm by Blacksmith »
Purple Hillbilly reporting, ready for teamwork and shiny times. 

Offline cometbah

• Reputation Power: 1
  • cometbah is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1028873#msg1028873
« Reply #610 on: January 05, 2013, 04:44:18 pm »
The optimization!

That was the first thing that alerted me to the update (followed shortly by new card images).

I came to post about it in case it was unintentional, but it seems like it was, in fact, intentional, and very successful!

Offline shileka

• Reputation Power: 5
  • shileka is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • you're wasting 5 seconds reading this
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1028875#msg1028875
« Reply #611 on: January 05, 2013, 04:45:57 pm »
The trainer is back.

i checked the trainer, it's still telling me i can't use it
http://webchat.ext3.net:9090/#  ignore the link, it's so i can find the chatroom lol chat #elementsthegame tournaments  #etgtournaments
[insert quote here]

anything
blarg: