*Author

Active members:
Hyroen(1) plastiqe(1) inthisroom(1) Opsinis(1) Anthraxx(1) nilsieboy(1) paulyhart(1) hwy(1) PlayerOa(1) joelas(1) FlareGlutox(1) coinich(1) Bloom(1) UnderneathTheLens(1) dragtom(1) esran(1) furballdn(1) Belligerence(1) memimemi(1) dracomageat(1) Tsmuji(1) Odii Odsen(1) oliby(1) Vineroz(1) Hannal(1) jawdirk(1) Angel_love95lol(1) henstheman(1) glennfoo(1) Jocko(1) Atico(1) mwaetht(1) rosutosefi(1) sirwoofy(1) Bonestorm(1) Amilir(1) Legit(1) Dopha(1) Mathematistic(1) sk1ll3t(1) asymmetry(1) Xenocidius(1) Hiros(1) Broodjebal(1) Scaramanga(1) tekpau(1) SinisterSnake(1) Troh(1) mfries30(1) DarkBaron12390(1) HiresDaedalus(1) SamuraiZach0(1) puri1(1) SnoWeb(1) Cannibal7(1) Plantifant(1) braddybarr(1) blarp(1) BloodlinE(1) liamjohn16(1) Foraker(1) Sqantic Pilau(1) Brontos(1) Tarutao(1) BrandenC6(1) bripod(1) MegroN(1) timetock(1) antiaverage(1) dark ripper(1) jarozaoz(1) treebeard xiii(1) CrockettRocket(1) Jacker77(1) Treldon(1) skotadi phobos(2) justaburd(2) Jen-i(2) teffy(2) Helston(2) mesaprotector(2) Cheesy111(2) crosscounter(2) cometbah(2) pikachufan2164(2) ChickenMayBite(2) neuroleptics(2) deuce22(2) hainkarga(2) mathman101(2) Faro(2) Silux(2) Beleric(2) Leodip(2) Krzysiekxd(2) SpikeSpiegel(2) silentFH(2) MystiK_(3) Tiko(3) yee(3) UTAlan(3) Zso_Zso(3) Kuroaitou(3) Wolfunit(3) Anarook(3) Assassine(3) Higurashi(3) Phaser(3) Shantu(3) UndeadSpider1990(3) Zarathustra1883(3) CuCN(3) BeefSupreme(3) Laxadarap(4) EmeraldTiger(4) Vangelios(4) Dm1321(4) Cunning_Wish(4) Ryujin watatsumi(4) omegareaper7(4) ColorlessGreen(4) n00b(5) Zblader(5) OldTrees(5) Naesala(5) Marsu(5) andretimpa(5) Marvaddin(5) The Chosen One(5) THEACCUSO(6) iancudorinmarian(6) Luminous(6) vrt(6) whatifidogetcaught?(7) rob77dp(7) remrej(7) Onizuka(7) TribalTrouble(7) Gandora(8) majofa(8) The_Mormegil(8) TheManuz(9) Fippe94(9) Jenkar(9) Elbirn(10) calindu(10) kimham8a(10) Malebolgia(11) Jyiber(11) storyteller(11) willng3(12) Annele(12) Absol(12) Blacksmith(13) RavingRabbid(16) dragonsdemesne(17) BluePriest(17) moomoose(21) zanzarino(23) eaglgenes101(23) choongmyoung(23) Pineapple(24) ddevans96(25) Rutarete(27) Chapuz(29) Drake_XIV(31) deidmann(43) shileka(44)

Offline Onizuka

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Onizuka hides under a Cloak.
  • Donuts!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake1st Person to Escape the TempleSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup - HoH5th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1028344#msg1028344
« Reply #528 on: January 04, 2013, 10:55:57 am »
Attacks don't create a new bonewall, but deflagging a bonewall will add a new one to the hand.
You're just as selfish as I am. You're just not as good at it yet.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1028368#msg1028368
« Reply #529 on: January 04, 2013, 01:29:05 pm »
Diseccation change makes me happy
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Marvaddin

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Marvaddin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Marvaddin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • War to the Fake Gods!
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1028378#msg1028378
« Reply #530 on: January 04, 2013, 02:50:30 pm »
Let me check this.

Yes, the new trainer version gives me the cards when I click button. Curiously, and I dunno if its on purpose, the rare cards (weapons, squid, pharaoh, but not miracle) I got 12 unupped and 12 upped.

Now that shards are in elements (and I still think we could get different names / images for them), a few considerations about the new shards.

- Entropy Shard is supposed to be a rainbow card. Now that it costs entropy quanta, the fact it generates an entropy card is a bad thing. Should we remove this?

- Death Shard, on the other hand, looks perfect for a mono. But I think Death has already good rush and stall skills. I would go with removing all the quanta. The cost can be low, because you also pay the health.

- Gravity Shard is still broken. 6 and 4 are a low cost. Cant it be like 7 and 6? I know it starts as 0/1, but there are other creatures you can remove with CC that dont have all that bad effect for the opponent and arent almost protected after the 1st use, and cost more quanta. I really think it should cost more. The way it is, its still something to have in every deck with gravity quanta. You should risk a bit more of your resources for something that, if not insta-killed, would have a big effect.

- Earth shard is almost useless and dont deserve to be a rare, I think. What about design a new card? We could still have a shard golem card that removes your shards and creates a creature (if not removing the shard theme once and for all, which would be great).

- Life shard is also not powerful enough. Sanctuary heals you more (unless you mark is Life) and protect you quanta. How about remove the element related effect, and let it heal everyone 5?

- Fire shard looks good. If we are going to remove other element related effects, this one could go as well. 3 cards to everyone.

- Water shard will be now one of the most powerful. I imagine RoL Hope with RoLs that are hard to remove and can grow to OHKO Ferox. And I like the side effect, because its in fact an interaction with Flooding instead of a free mark based thing. A must have in the FGs Killer decks that will come.

- Light shard: I would also remove the light effect and heal everyone 24, or maybe return it to 20.

- Air shard: I dont know enough about this card to say much, but cost looks cheap.

- Time shard: I would go with 1 skill use for every creature (all elements) for each shard, just like it was in the original idea. Strange thing this more than ready effect. If I remember well, the problem was combined with Dive. Anyway, I would prefer something that could give "readiness" for creatures from other elements too, even if its possible just 1 use per turn (shards beyond the first on the same creature would have no effect).

- Darkness shard: again, remove the element effect and let it work for 3 HP for everyone. Maybe even 4, its a weak card.

- Aether shard is ok, but I dislike the immortal part of the effect. Spell damage, which is an interesting mechanic, not only uses aether quanta, its almost restricted to aether.

About the other cards.

- Graviton Mercenary: isnt the upgraded version a bit too strong compared to the unupgraded, getting both reduced cost and better stats? Dunno, I think I would go 5/7 for 3 quanta.

- Dry Spell: liked the new upgraded version. What does "remove invisibility" means? Removes immortal status? Removes Cloak?

- Salvagers: are they really supposed to be THIS cheap? Upgraded PA costs 1 (2 unupgraded), both salvagers will cost 1 unupgraded?!? Renewable permanent protection should cost, I think, at least 5 quanta, and not have enough stats to be a good attacker, like this Phase Salvager. I would opt for like 4 quanta cost (a little cheaper because it requires another card) for 3/0 (upgraded) and 1/0. Should be used because of the effect, not having attack higher than cards like Abyss / Blue Crawler, and even less being playable by every element using a Nova. Graviton Salvager stats are ok (considering the high HP for being Gravity) to a cost of 5. Salvagers costing 1 is crazy.

Offline TheManuz

• Reputation Power: 18
  • TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeVictor of the 2nd Card Design WarMS Master Painter #5The First Prophet
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1028380#msg1028380
« Reply #531 on: January 04, 2013, 03:00:30 pm »
What about making Shard of Integrity "Other", and come up with a brand new shard for Earth?
The fact that combines all the shards seems fitting in Other to me.

Offline shileka

• Reputation Power: 5
  • shileka is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • you're wasting 5 seconds reading this
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1028383#msg1028383
« Reply #532 on: January 04, 2013, 03:07:36 pm »
Let me check this.

Yes, the new trainer version gives me the cards when I click button. Curiously, and I dunno if its on purpose, the rare cards (weapons, squid, pharaoh, but not miracle) I got 12 unupped and 12 upped.

Now that shards are in elements (and I still think we could get different names / images for them), a few considerations about the new shards.

- Entropy Shard is supposed to be a rainbow card. Now that it costs entropy quanta, the fact it generates an entropy card is a bad thing. Should we remove this?

- Death Shard, on the other hand, looks perfect for a mono. But I think Death has already good rush and stall skills. I would go with removing all the quanta. The cost can be low, because you also pay the health.

- Gravity Shard is still broken. 6 and 4 are a low cost. Cant it be like 7 and 6? I know it starts as 0/1, but there are other creatures you can remove with CC that dont have all that bad effect for the opponent and arent almost protected after the 1st use, and cost more quanta. I really think it should cost more. The way it is, its still something to have in every deck with gravity quanta. You should risk a bit more of your resources for something that, if not insta-killed, would have a big effect.

- Earth shard is almost useless and dont deserve to be a rare, I think. What about design a new card? We could still have a shard golem card that removes your shards and creates a creature (if not removing the shard theme once and for all, which would be great).

- Life shard is also not powerful enough. Sanctuary heals you more (unless you mark is Life) and protect you quanta. How about remove the element related effect, and let it heal everyone 5?

- Fire shard looks good. If we are going to remove other element related effects, this one could go as well. 3 cards to everyone.

- Water shard will be now one of the most powerful. I imagine RoL Hope with RoLs that are hard to remove and can grow to OHKO Ferox. And I like the side effect, because its in fact an interaction with Flooding instead of a free mark based thing. A must have in the FGs Killer decks that will come.

- Light shard: I would also remove the light effect and heal everyone 24, or maybe return it to 20.

- Air shard: I dont know enough about this card to say much, but cost looks cheap.

- Time shard: I would go with 1 skill use for every creature (all elements) for each shard, just like it was in the original idea. Strange thing this more than ready effect. If I remember well, the problem was combined with Dive. Anyway, I would prefer something that could give "readiness" for creatures from other elements too, even if its possible just 1 use per turn (shards beyond the first on the same creature would have no effect).

- Darkness shard: again, remove the element effect and let it work for 3 HP for everyone. Maybe even 4, its a weak card.

- Aether shard is ok, but I dislike the immortal part of the effect. Spell damage, which is an interesting mechanic, not only uses aether quanta, its almost restricted to aether.

About the other cards.

- Graviton Mercenary: isnt the upgraded version a bit too strong compared to the unupgraded, getting both reduced cost and better stats? Dunno, I think I would go 5/7 for 3 quanta.

- Dry Spell: liked the new upgraded version. What does "remove invisibility" means? Removes immortal status? Removes Cloak?

- Salvagers: are they really supposed to be THIS cheap? Upgraded PA costs 1 (2 unupgraded), both salvagers will cost 1 unupgraded?!? Renewable permanent protection should cost, I think, at least 5 quanta, and not have enough stats to be a good attacker, like this Phase Salvager. I would opt for like 4 quanta cost (a little cheaper because it requires another card) for 3/0 (upgraded) and 1/0. Should be used because of the effect, not having attack higher than cards like Abyss / Blue Crawler, and even less being playable by every element using a Nova. Graviton Salvager stats are ok (considering the high HP for being Gravity) to a cost of 5. Salvagers costing 1 is crazy.

i partialy agree on the life shard, it's a bit UP IMO but letting it heal every for 5 HP will kinda make it an all-round shard instead of a life card like it is suposed to become, i personaly would do it like this: heals 5 every turn regardles of mark but if you have life mark you get a bonus for every aditional shard of gratitude

and removing invisibility just removes cloak

and about focus, yeah it's still going to be a powerfull card, but it at least makes it imposible to build a mono aether with focus like some people in arena did, idk if focus will still be OP though, and if it remains OP i'd be in favor of giving it a cost to activate the effect, maybe like this: 1st permanent destruction=1 of any quanta 2nd permanent=1 gravity quanta and 3rd permanent=2 gravity quanta, also the black hole generated could be changed a bit, maybe something like a minor black hole that doesn't absorb 3 quanta of each elements

but, as i always say, it's zanz's game, he makes it, so he makes the rules
http://webchat.ext3.net:9090/#  ignore the link, it's so i can find the chatroom lol chat #elementsthegame tournaments  #etgtournaments
[insert quote here]

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1028384#msg1028384
« Reply #533 on: January 04, 2013, 03:08:13 pm »
What about making Shard of Integrity "Other", and come up with a brand new shard for Earth?
Seconded.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline shileka

• Reputation Power: 5
  • shileka is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • you're wasting 5 seconds reading this
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1028386#msg1028386
« Reply #534 on: January 04, 2013, 03:11:38 pm »
Seconded.
thirded? idk how to say that lol

i was thinking about going to the card ideas section to propose the idea of an other shard lol
http://webchat.ext3.net:9090/#  ignore the link, it's so i can find the chatroom lol chat #elementsthegame tournaments  #etgtournaments
[insert quote here]

Offline Cunning_Wish

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Cunning_Wish hides under a Cloak.
  • Times of Rank 1 in Platinum Arena:5
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1028396#msg1028396
« Reply #535 on: January 04, 2013, 03:43:12 pm »
My idea of balance SoSac:

unuped cost 5 :death infilct 40 damage, 32 if mark is death, also remove death quanta.

upped cost 4 :death infilct 40 damage, 32 if mark is death, also remove death quanta.

sosac is also powerful, because of its low cost.
at 1.31, it cost 0, means some deck without mono death can work with it .the deck work with Sosac is only posion,posion,posion.......and use SoSac to make sure your life. it is much boring than 1.31, because some deck not base on mono death which is interisting can't still work now.
but with 1.32 almost  other shards nerf, sosac is still powerful.

the problem of sosac is too power is its low cost, Especially mono death, posion only cost 2 :death, you can posion+sosac easily, and bonewall is a great shield, but in monodeath, sosac is much better than bone wall.
so sosac should be nerf,Especially mono dath deck, so it should also remove death quanta. and increace cost.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 03:46:03 pm by Cunning_Wish »
【Burning Miracle】a deck out deck,only for pvp
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,39812.0.html

Offline The_Mormegil

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Intelligence is overrated.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherTeam PvP WinnerNew Slot Winner - FamiliarDeadly Sin Winner - GluttonyFirst Budosei of BudokanWinner of Revive the Archive
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1028406#msg1028406
« Reply #536 on: January 04, 2013, 04:06:07 pm »
i partialy agree on the life shard, it's a bit UP IMO but letting it heal every for 5 HP will kinda make it an all-round shard instead of a life card like it is suposed to become, i personaly would do it like this: heals 5 every turn regardles of mark but if you have life mark you get a bonus for every aditional shard of gratitude

Am I the only one that finds this funny? I mean, I know metas shift and all, but does anyone remember the choir of "OP" for the original Shard of Gratitude? Does anyone remember CCYB being the best FG killer? I mean, wow, right?
[18:21:43] jmdt: elements is just math over top of a GUI
Kakerlake: I believe that there is no God as in something that can think by itself and does stuff that sounds way OP.

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1028409#msg1028409
« Reply #537 on: January 04, 2013, 04:13:29 pm »

Am I the only one that finds this funny? I mean, I know metas shift and all, but does anyone remember the choir of "OP" for the original Shard of Gratitude? Does anyone remember CCYB being the best FG killer? I mean, wow, right?
SoG is fine as is.

Firestall bad.
CCYB bad.
Arena abuse bad.
BAD BAD BAD
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline The_Mormegil

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Intelligence is overrated.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherTeam PvP WinnerNew Slot Winner - FamiliarDeadly Sin Winner - GluttonyFirst Budosei of BudokanWinner of Revive the Archive
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1028412#msg1028412
« Reply #538 on: January 04, 2013, 04:21:03 pm »

SoG is fine as is.

Firestall bad.
CCYB bad.
Arena abuse bad.
BAD BAD BAD

Nooooooo it's soooooo ooooooppppppppppppppppp!
[18:21:43] jmdt: elements is just math over top of a GUI
Kakerlake: I believe that there is no God as in something that can think by itself and does stuff that sounds way OP.

Offline choongmyoung

• Reputation Power: 16
  • choongmyoung is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.choongmyoung is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.choongmyoung is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Me the Korean Cubiest.
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1028413#msg1028413
« Reply #539 on: January 04, 2013, 04:27:31 pm »
Just.. I want to see the shards removed its elemental-love mechanics.
I mean, they are in-elements now, do we really need that parts?

My sugg:

:entropy first one can be any element, not only entropy.
:death up up up the cost(at least 3 to protect against abusing it from just a mark), and also remove death quanta.
:gravity cost up and remove giving BH. Additionally make it just remove 2 perms if without damages.
:earth I want completely different one. Current one should be an :other shard.
:life make it heals 5 to any mark with cost increase to 5|4. (donno, but original SoG was OP as hell(3 quanta for 5 healing).)
:fire make it 2 cards regardless of the mark.
:water remove the HP buff and relation with flooding.
:air cost increase, <remove evading effect>or<provide evading for any airbornes>
:light +20 max HP and +20 current HP for any mark.
:darkness -3 max HP AND -3 current HP. make it deals damage at the same time.
:time make skill cost zero. No ability recharge for any creature.
:aether target creature gain +2|+0 and now deals spell damage. Cannot target immaterials. Cost decrease to 2|1(like Momentum).
Circular Logic is true. Thus, Circular Logic is true.

blarg: